Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Rule Of Two-Thirds

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

A friend asked me the other day why he only sees me with much younger, slim/athletic women. He knows I rather just be alone than be with an age appropriate female companion or a woman who is overweight.

I just told him I follow one simple guidance, the Rule Of Two-Thirds:

*She cannot be more than two-thirds my age. *She cannot be more than two-thirds my weight.

Women have their own dating rules. I remember overhearing a few woman talking at a bar once. The one woman was telling her friends that she only dates men that are a Triple Six:

*At least six feet tall *At least a six figure salary *At least six inches in the trousers

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Rule of Two Thirds! Never thought of it that way. But I probably do the same thing.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Ha! I'll tell them I'm in the triple six club....

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Good rule, but needs a disclaimer: Not for use by anyone 26 or younger

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Read the title and then the thread. Thankful this was not a variation on the three-fifth compromise.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I like the rule of 2 turds

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You put your 2 turds in, you put your 2 turds out. You do the hokey pokey and you turd in all around

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

MackTruck is great! The rule of two turds - lol! And the hokey pokey too!!!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^ you really shouldn't. Dats what I've been trying to tell 'youse guys.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Mack,

Just for you...

AC/DC Hokey Pokey

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam, Clubber! That is awesome! Who knew the Honey Pokey could get a standing ovation! Lmfao! You rock brother Clubber!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

@DC9428... Brotha, you need some game fool

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Slap den bitches with da dollar bilz

Profile picture for Randle_McMurphy
Randle_McMurphy
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha I missed this... lmfao

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

@clubber that is great!!

What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think a woman finding a man with all those stats is more rare than a man finding a woman with those requirements.

Hey guys, some of us are Unicorns now!!!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I kind of like that two-thirds rule Sinclair never thought of it that way but I probably follow that myself LOL

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I like to tell her I’m two thirds of a triple six!! Works every time.

Though when juice overheard it he thought I was talking about the new hamburger at Wendy’s.

S
Supremeruler
•

Dominic, lol.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'm a fat bastard so Id have to modify it to a 2/3 & 1/3 rule. 2/3rds my age and 1/3rd my weight. A 24 y.o. and 115 lbs stripper sounds perfect to me.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I used to only like slim gals when I was younger. As I've gotten older (53 now), I've come to appreciate women with curves, even a little on a chunky side, but not obese. I don't mind thicker legs and some belly fat. Fuck, I'll take what I can get.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Definitely have an issue with civies as well.

  1. 6ft even 2)North of six figures
  2. Definitely bigger than 6 inches

Girls are full of shit. I've seen them with short guys with no jobs, guess that nigga was packing 18 inches... lmao

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Agewise I've heard half your age plus 7

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

GACA - that’s a very good point.

I think some girls watch too much HGTV. Then they will take on a fat short guy - as another home improvement project!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I think if I married a chick, I'd need her to make a salary at least two-thirds of what I make. I would not want to go through life paranoid about getting financially ruined in a divorce.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Yeah. I think my rule is more like,8.

At least 5’8”, w 8”, and spends a healthy 8 hr/ day playing Xbox and smoking weed (at least on weekends).

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Bj99 lol that was funny

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

BJ99, I don’t meet any of your criteria. But does masturbating eight times a week count?

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

As I get older, my age ratio keeps going down. It’s at about .5 now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement