tuscl

The Rule Of Two-Thirds

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:30 PM
A friend asked me the other day why he only sees me with much younger, slim/athletic women. He knows I rather just be alone than be with an age appropriate female companion or a woman who is overweight. I just told him I follow one simple guidance, the Rule Of Two-Thirds: *She cannot be more than two-thirds my age. *She cannot be more than two-thirds my weight. Women have their own dating rules. I remember overhearing a few woman talking at a bar once. The one woman was telling her friends that she only dates men that are a Triple Six: *At least six feet tall *At least a six figure salary *At least six inches in the trousers

29 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Rule of Two Thirds! Never thought of it that way. But I probably do the same thing.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Ha! I'll tell them I'm in the triple six club....
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Good rule, but needs a disclaimer: Not for use by anyone 26 or younger
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Read the title and then the thread. Thankful this was not a variation on the three-fifth compromise.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I like the rule of 2 turds
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You put your 2 turds in, you put your 2 turds out. You do the hokey pokey and you turd in all around
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    MackTruck is great! The rule of two turds - lol! And the hokey pokey too!!!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ you really shouldn't. Dats what I've been trying to tell 'youse guys.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Mack, Just for you... AC/DC Hokey Pokey [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dam, Clubber! That is awesome! Who knew the Honey Pokey could get a standing ovation! Lmfao! You rock brother Clubber!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @DC9428... Brotha, you need some game fool
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Slap den bitches with da dollar bilz
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Haha I missed this... lmfao
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @clubber that is great!! What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think a woman finding a man with all those stats is more rare than a man finding a woman with those requirements. Hey guys, some of us are Unicorns now!!!
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I kind of like that two-thirds rule Sinclair never thought of it that way but I probably follow that myself LOL
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I like to tell her I’m two thirds of a triple six!! Works every time. Though when juice overheard it he thought I was talking about the new hamburger at Wendy’s.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Dominic, lol.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I'm a fat bastard so Id have to modify it to a 2/3 & 1/3 rule. 2/3rds my age and 1/3rd my weight. A 24 y.o. and 115 lbs stripper sounds perfect to me.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I used to only like slim gals when I was younger. As I've gotten older (53 now), I've come to appreciate women with curves, even a little on a chunky side, but not obese. I don't mind thicker legs and some belly fat. Fuck, I'll take what I can get.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Definitely have an issue with civies as well. 1) 6ft even 2)North of six figures 3) Definitely bigger than 6 inches Girls are full of shit. I've seen them with short guys with no jobs, guess that nigga was packing 18 inches... lmao
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Agewise I've heard half your age plus 7
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GACA - that’s a very good point. I think some girls watch too much HGTV. Then they will take on a fat short guy - as another home improvement project!
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I think if I married a chick, I'd need her to make a salary at least two-thirds of what I make. I would not want to go through life paranoid about getting financially ruined in a divorce.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah. I think my rule is more like,8. At least 5’8”, w 8”, and spends a healthy 8 hr/ day playing Xbox and smoking weed (at least on weekends).
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Bj99 lol that was funny
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    BJ99, I don’t meet any of your criteria. But does masturbating eight times a week count?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    As I get older, my age ratio keeps going down. It’s at about .5 now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion