tuscl

Where do you take her?

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:00 AM
You’re taking a stripper/SA girl on a (car key wallet) dinner date. Where do you take her: a. Applebee’s b. Cheesecake Factory c. Olive Garden d. Waffle House

35 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    E) MickeyDs to shit
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    For as much as you post you don’t know the answer to this easy question? This is standard PL knowledge. The answer is Olive Garden. It’s a known fact that just about every stripper out there thinks Olive Garden is a classy joint and an easy way to impress your date. Nothing beats a good Italian dinner that’s been prepared by a microwave and you can’t beat those frozen breadsticks.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @ shayleen - don’t be a flake. Most dancers love Cheesecake Factory.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I must be a chump, I was thinking of somewhere classier than the Olive Garden. I'm not a chain restaurant kinda guy....For having massive monger budgets, you all seem to have some cheap dining budgets....Which i totally respect...Who needs to eat when you're on the adrenaline kick of a girl. OK I'm seriously going to open-ended ask this girl where she wants to go if we do lunch and report back....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How can you post a set of stripper dinner options and not include Red Lobster? I can’t participate in this sort of otc heresy! Parading a spandex wearing, platform and thong wearing, dirty girl - through a Red Lobster lobby is one of the great pl experiences! Watching the other folks frown as she licks the salt off the rim of her $16 margarita is something we should all enjoy! Having her bend over - to look at the live lobsters - so her tits fall out - is entertainment for all the folks waiting with their beepers!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “OK I'm seriously going to open-ended ask this girl where she wants to go if we do lunch” @max - Exactly. 9 times out of 10 it will be Cheesecake Factory (or maybe Olive Garden, sigh) Why waste funds on a Michelin rated restaurant that your date won’t appreciate?
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    @ Cashman - Lol, great post. A couple years ago I arranged to meet a dancer for dinner at the restaurant of her choice - Red Lobster (sorry, realDougster). It was summer, and she showed up in all her stripper glory - bleached blonde hair with the roots showing, tanning salon tan, over-whitened teeth, wearing high heels, incredibility tiny and tight booty shorts and a low-cut, midriff baring top that could barely contain her large, fake breasts. The place was packed with families - Mom's, Dad's, kids, grandparents - and you know how noisy those places get, but as the hostess walked us back to our table, the dining room literally went silent, guys were frozen, with fork-fulls of shrimp scampi halfway to their face, staring open-mouthed at her as she walked by, Moms were covering their son's eyes with their hands, it was awesome. Thanks for bringing back a great memory.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Bring her to a high-end steakhouse like Outback or, if you REALLY want to blow her panties off, Longhorn. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PeterEaster - there you go! There’s nothing like parading a stripper through a Red Lobster! I’m not a guy who invests lots of money in otc stripper meals, but the Red Lobster parade is worth it! I try to order the most attention getting food and drink I can find. Dueling Lobster tails - with a big frozen drink and a big beer too. If they had sizzling fajitas - I’d order them - just to draw more attention to my filthy fake girlfriend!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    This one's guaranteed. Take her to the 19th hole clubhouse at the country club where both you and your wife belong. Sort of like the scene cashman1234 describes at Red Lobster, except here your divorce is pretty much a forgone conclusion. Your neighbors will crave the juicy gossip. Then, when you're wife as your car towed, because she's a bitch, walk back home across ever's grass lawn with a slutty stripper in tow, platforms and all. Of course when you get home, your wife probably changed the alarm code, but don't worry. SET THAT FUCKER OFF. So now it's not just the nosy neighbors will see what you're doing. Everyone will. With the alarm still blaring, your wife may or may not be making a scene, use the automatic opener to open the garage door, back out your Mercedes S550, the one she had towed home, open the passenger door for the stripper, and drive off like a boss.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ assumed a gated community with a golf course.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If my wife hadn’t gotten the country club membership as part of our divorce - that would be fun! Sadly, she got the country club membership, and the Mercedes SUV. I got the Lexus and freedom - lol!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Red Lobster! I've taken strippers to Red Lobster.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    +1 for Red Lobster....it's a cut above the other chains...and I love seafood....
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    None of the above, take her to White Castle, my former boss used to take strippers there to let them know who's boss. :)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    You’ve never had fun until you’ve gotten thrown out of an Applebee’s before. If you’re not first, you’re last.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said Meat72 - reminds me of Talledega Nights!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Shailynn he was asking about an SA girl prolly lower tier Mickey Ds is appropriate especially for a first meet up, that way if you don’t like the looks of her you can scoot quick. ;)
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I once picked up a woman after her shift at BBD and asked her what she would like to do. She said that lots of people come to clubs in the area because of the great food nearby. I piqued up and asked her what was nearby and she said, "We have everything. There's a Waffle House AND and IHOP." I knew then that it would not last.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'll vote for Longhorn as a stripper favorite, but Red Lobster, or, dare I say, Bonefish Grill, would be a close second. Olive Garden is pretty much out for me with my gluten intolerance.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Just take her to group with you. It's the ultimate sign of trust.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'm glad RealDougy has so rapidly grasped the concept of Car Key Wallet Dating. It is a senseless display. I mean, in some situations maybe you need to meet with someone and you want it to be on neutral turf, or say it is a woman you don't know well enough yet to just take to bed. So you pay at these venues. But the need should not be that often. But still, if you are not giving money to her, she will seem to want you to be spending money on her. The former is quite practical. That latter is completely wasteful. In the group I am building the need for such will have been designed out. I tell you this, just to show that if you think these kinds of things through, there can be other alternatives. SJG Led Zeppelin, ZOSO [view link] Year Of The Dog "They are a true believer in Justice and they will fight for fairness for themselves, their family, their friends, and anyone else in need. They are not cowards, and they believe that a life without honor is no life at all." Describes me to a T. [view link] Trump's Budget Very Hard On Working People And The Poor [view link] Budget Punishes Poor Sick and Elderly [view link]
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Umm. Cheesecake Factory. They are usually right next to the mall.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @BJ99 - Yep, so after CF, you take here to Victoria’s Secret at the mall
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    *here = her
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    This is a funny thread. One common demoninator about these non-cultured dining places that always trips me up, is the convention that you only get ONE FORK for the meal. So I’m always leaving it on the plate and getting it taken away. Whereas the woman in heehaw trailer park fashion, will stick the fork in her mouth, lick it clean, then slam it down on the bare table for the next course. I left wondering, oh, that wasn’t the salad/dinner/seafood/dessert fork? We only get ONE FORK. Shit. :-/
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The Melting Pot because nothing says classy like melted cheese. And melted chocolate for desert
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bunch of pikers. Home to my house, for a bite of homemade lasagna, then some toda la noche
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Indeed, home to your own bed, and with some stored up food. And inspired by TJ Cascada, I plan on having a hot tub. All very conducive to multiple rounds. Also good for getting to know a girl, and ultimately to inducting her into my group. SJG Inducting women into my group: [view link]
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It's not the place......it's the crab legs...........think about conversations.........every girl I've ever met in a strip club loves crab legs...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't remember ever taking a dancer to a fancy restaurant. I wonder if Hooters or Twin Peaks would be popular?
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "every girl I've ever met in a strip club loves crab legs..." I conducted an informal survey tonight, asking a random sample of dancers what their favorite kind of food was. The most popular answer was sea food.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Makes sense (seafood). They probably don't get it all of the time. So it's a treat from a guy with means. Logical.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    E) None of the above. Applebee's was a nice date when I was 17. It's not terrible, but very unimpressive chain food. Boring. I'd rather go to a cool gastro pub. Cheesecake Factory - meh, but the best out of the choices. Still not a good first date. Olive Garden is disgusting shit food. Waffle House? Oh let's just go to the local diner and grab some hot dogs. Please.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    My ex....who I'm not sure how this qualifies because she wasn't a stripper before I met her but became one during our on again off again dating loved Bonefish Grill...... Most of the strippers I've met love Red Lobster unless you are meeting them after work... 3 AM.....then it's Bob Evans. Besides crab legs the other popular choice seems to be "Mexican" ...not as a date but as food they love....is Chipotle....Chipotle gift cards seem to have more impact than about anything else outside the club.......well maybe a close third behind Grant or Franklin pictures in a green background.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion