tuscl

Do your Valentine's Day plans include strippers/stripclubs?

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Because we're all just hopeless romantics at heart, right?

21 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I hate to be the voice of reason on this, but if you're Valentine's Day plans involve a strip club I think you've given up on love. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Always have in the past. Also, Christmas eve tradition
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Fuck no. It’s a busy day for those in relationships.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Yes. I plan to visit my Norwegian CF and present her with a tasteful, single red rose (which I will buy from the creepy guy that sells them in the club, I think they call him Juice).

No, I don't think it's pathetic. Why do you ask?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    4got2wipe hit the nail on the head! Very well said!

No, I’ve got no standards regarding the women I fuck, but strip clubs on Valentine’s Day aren’t my idea of a good idea.

I plan to stay home and enjoy a night of Semour Butts and Skeeter Kerkove masterpieces!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    As of right now, I’ll prolly be working. :P
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - I’m guessing it can be a bit creepy to be working that night? Pl’s coming in with cards and flowers for their faves.

Maybe it’s sweet - and I’m just a cynical old pervert!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t know. I haven’t worked it before, but if flowers and chocolates are creepy, then bring on the creeps! ;)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I already have a stripper's heart. I keep it in a jar in my attic.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think it’s the declarations of love - in some of the cards that pl’s get for their faves - that can get uber-creepy! I think the chocolates and flowers can be regifted easily.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    True.. got to bring something home for the boyfriend.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d offer you the same advice I offer my kids on Halloween - lol! Only bring home unopened candy. Only bring home candy from familiar and trusted pl’s.

The last thing you want is to bring home some cloroformed truffles from SJG’s collection!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For me it's just another day; if I feel like SCing I'll go - I won't go or not go b/c it's Valentine's day
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It happens to be Valentine’s Day - and Ash Wednesday - so it might be interesting to see folks coming to the club right after church...

They should be easy to identify!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    No! As a life long bachelor I tend to hide on that day until it's over..LoL
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Might send a text message to set up a future OTC. But that's about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking of showing-up at the club and giving a fave a $300 gift then walking-out w/o getting anything from her - of course she'll probably use that $300 to treat her BF to a nice-dinner then fuck-him all night-long while I'm at home posting on TUSCL - but still I feel me and her have a connection; I can feel-it.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Today

'll shine up my old brown shoes.
    I'll put on a brand new shirt
    I'll get home early from work

and head to the strip club - who's with me?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @papi hilarious! Sounds like what BJ has planned. ;-)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ATF texted yesterday asking if I have a date for today (despite she has a live in b/f) and I said no. In true stripper form she never texted back. Guess she got a better offer!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    On that note Donald Trump shared a poem he’d written for Melania
    >I’m so sorry for blabbin
    But yours is the only
    pussy I’ll be grabbing<
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion