tuscl

white dancers in Austin TX

chairsky
Austin, TX
one thing i found in Austin strip club is that white dancers are only are small portion. i used to go to Dallas to see more white girls, but any place in Austin i can find white beauties? just do not want to drive 6 hours two way.

22 comments

• woodstock
    7 years ago
    Which Austin clubs have you been to? You might try Palazio, P10, or the Yellow Rose.
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    i went to clubs in the south, diva and landing. only 1 or 2 white girls every time, a lot of aa.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Dallas def has more white dancers.
    No Austin club has more than 50% white dancers.
    Across Austin I'd estimate:
    50% Latina (this includes Cubana's - easily 20% of that 50% slice)
    30% White
    15% AA
    5% Asian/MiddleEast/Indian/Exotics

I prefer Latinas although I like em all.
    Give Palazio and Expose a try - they's have better ratio than Divas and Landing. Both in South.
    In Central Austin - XTC and Chicas are mostly Latina. Babes mostly AA. P10 Cabaret has very few dancers. Yellow Rose has AA majority.
    In North - Ricks may your best bet for white dancers, although the sexier ones are at P10 Club. Foxies opens at 6PM and the first dancer rolls in at 8PM - and not much on white dancers either.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^Impressive. That's a man that really knows his city.
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    roger, really appreciate. i will try expose and palazio.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Good to know. Thanks

SJG
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Winning
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    @rogertex - Which clubs would you recommend for the best LDK potential with white or latina dancers?
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    @PaulDrake and what is your budget limit (including dance fee and vip/cabana fee) ?
  • woodstock
    7 years ago
    rogertex certainly has the scoop, although my experience with the Yellow Rose is day shift. Brooklyn isn't dancing any more, although she does waitress/cover front door. Today around lunch there was one AA dancer, and there were a half-dozen white dancers, including Alice, Jackie, Peaches, and Katya (just started last week, from P10, which she said has slowed down quite a bit in 2018). If you go during days, also keep your eyes peeled for Avery, Bonnie, and Karla, who are all fun. As of late last year, Leilani was working Thursday days.

I might very well be at Expose and/or Palazio this evening.

• chairsky
    7 years ago
    @woodstock, thanks, I just checked Expose and PM you.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    good tip woodstock.

@PaulDrake - LDK?
    2 way contact is the norm is Austin clubs and dancers take it as a moral responsibility to grind to completion.
    I'm not an ITC guy, much less LDK - so I request lap dancers to slow down and take it easy.

If you find one or two dancers that freak on contact - they are oddballs. Not the norm.

• rogertex
    7 years ago
    @realDougster - thanks. This is still a small town with more that its fair share of decent strip clubs.
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    after visiting several clubs, yes roger, in Austin latinas can give you best dance. for white girls, just drive to dallas.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I get the impression that either Austin or San Antonio are the fault line, from where the largest minority are Latinos to AA.

Good voter registration could change everything in the Southern belt of the US.

SJG

Fergie Performs The U.S. National Anthem / 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5cOvyDp…

I guess I don't really care for this, the song being one of my favorite for learning keyboards. Hers is a rather standard jazz adaptation, but I don't like it. I like the song as it is usually played and intended. So I'm not offended and I am not saying that she is wrong. I just don't really care for it.

Runs from C to G an octave and a fifth above. More often runs from Bb to F.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M21tnQ8P…

Battle Hymn Of The Republic, restored as folk music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPbgTz9p…

John Brown's Body
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3Ndd…

Miles Davis, Bitches Brew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXI…
  • BigJuan
    6 years ago
    Just found this thread and have a question: are extras available at XTC?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I only worked one shift ever at XTC and this was two years ago. But last I remember, the club is very wide open. Both in the regular lap dance area and the open VIP that requires the wristband.

I would assume that most extras would take the form of OTC.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Chairsky, I’m not feeling the need for white dancers especially, but I’ve had great times at Landing Strip with whites, blacks, and Latinas. My fave dancer in ATX is a white girl with long red hair, who doesn’t do many extras but is passionate about DFK. The Austin area club with the most beautiful white dancers to me would be Perfect 10, up north on Bastrop on the edge of Round Rock. Never did VIP there, but greatly enjoyed laps with Katja, a delicious Eastern European blonde. I met her there when I stopped in before an OTC encounter with a dancer from Landing Strip. Katja told me she likes my girlfriend
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Oh gawd. White girls are so overrated.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Jk. :)
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @3LeggedMan, I believe that Katja has moved to the Rose, if it is the same dancer I am thinking of.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Never been to the YR. if they have Katja now, well good for them. I think the OP would be truly impressed by her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion