tuscl

otc to fwb

Has anyone ever turned an otc arraignment into a friends with benefits ...i am in the process of flipping the script . just wondering if anyone on here has done it...

36 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    All the time - we have about a 90% success-rate
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ah, The ole "something for nothing because I'm so special" post.

No you're not flipping the script. You're just rushing into the part of the drama you haven't had the privilege of reading beforehand.

Good luck with that :)
  • tiger87
    7 years ago
    just looking for pointers but thanks Gaca
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Good chance that you'll still pay and it may turnout to be more costly than just money - but of course there are always exceptions - hope you are excellent at crisis management
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per your TUSCL name are we to assume you're about 30 ys/o?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi I thought the success rate was closer to 97% ;)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    So.. Assuming 87 is your birth year, promise you don't want to get involved, unless you are a drug dealer or serious drug user. But if you have even the slightest amount of human decency, don't get involved beyond business.

Way easier that way.

• tiger87
    7 years ago
    yes pretty much...been doing otc for about a year now just wanting to try something new...trying to somewhat avoid those pitfalls that why i'm seeking out advice
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    ask yourself this: why would she go for it?? You want to keep the benefits but take away the cash, what does she get out of it??
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She sounds like marriage material.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Papi is right. Like Butters says, “all boys pay for kisses.” So, how is this transition coming about anyways? Let’s hear the story. And don’t leave out whether you are single/married.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ya so I was you 3.5 years ago looking to change what should have been a good business relationship into something free. Ya it happens more than you think. Trust me they make the worst friends in the world. Just keep paying her. Think of it as a therapy session and not that you're paying for sex. Paying for therapy is a good thing and nobody would fault you for that.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In its most basic-form, if one has to ask about dating a stripper, then one is usually not ready to date a stripper - but - only one way to learn
  • tiger87
    7 years ago
    thanks for the advice Gaca
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Only if fwb stands for Friends With Benjamins.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many a stripper comes with a large amount of drama and issues - for one they often seem to have financial issues - plus often lots of life-baggage - and it often takes a wiley-veteran, or a playa, to not get sucked-up in their issues/drama.

There's a reason most strippers date losers, they don't have anything to give and thus don't have anything to lose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    FWB - Friends With Boners
  • K
    7 years ago
    We all pay. Money, aggrevation or a piece of your soul. Keep it to money. That way it wont hurt so much when her BF gets out of jail and she dumps you or she blows her dealer because she is short on cash.

I have had several strippers and former strippers as friends. It is possible. Ive seen it hapoen but a proper answer woild take more than i care to write and i think you dont want advice. Like most newbies, you want permission to do what you have already decided.

Consider writing a review or two.
  • tiger87
    7 years ago
    not looking for permission..why would i...i thought this was a hobby thats the way i like to look at it.. i am just trying to do something i haven't done before not looking for a girlfriend been divorced just over a year man just having fun....
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Yeah... just having fun, then keep the money pouring. All the fun stops when the money stops even if she does keep fucking you.

And dammit since you have been married before... you should already know what no cost pussy gets you.

• tiger87
    7 years ago
    good point gaca
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    See: gawker
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many on here prefer the P4P model b/c she (and her problems) go away - you may wanna Google "dating a stripper" and see what those guys have to say
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    @tiger

I'm 33 so in the same range as you, but I agree with Papi and everyone else. I think us being relatively close in age to some of the strippers adds to the delusion that we're special. Just keep having fun paying whatever it is Ya'll agree on. My experience hasnt been so much that drama came along, but that she drifted away as hints of money being tight came up and/or me catching feelings.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I did do it for a short period before she moved away, but I'm sure eventually she would have asked for money. Nothing is ever free in this hobby, or even when you are in a regular relationship. There's a price for pussy.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I've never really been a fan of that term, but yes I've done it. A few times. In most cases its safer to say *I* didn't do it, as much as *she* did. It's not like one day I was paying her, and I was just like "hey babe, I really like fucking you, but this having to pay you is kinda a bummer. How about you start fucking me for free?" We just started doing other things a bit and eventually the dynamic changed.

Has there been some drama, yes, of course. Are they significantly worse than the chicks I've met at more traditional places, not really. Personal problems absolutely become more of a focus as the relationship moves from business to personal though. But, you should already know the girl fairly well from normal OTC and have a good idea of what you're getting into. It's up to you to decide if you want to take the risk. I've fucked up and made the wrong call. Fortunately, all it cost me was some aggravation and a bit of hurt feelings.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Just read SJG’s script, and you’ll see that apparently it’s his system. Getting g free sexy from sex workers auditioning to be his girlfriend is the only non-chumps game out there.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "I think us being relatively close in age to some of the strippers adds to the delusion that we're special."

I'm a bit older, but I embrace being delusional while at the club. It helps with the fantasy. If I didn't, I doubt I'd enjoy clubbing as much.

The thing is, it's vital to come back to reality once you walk out those doors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you're not a bit older, you're way older.

This guy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL.

True.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’m so curious how you flipped the script. Did you tell her you won’t be her friend anymore unless she sleeps w you?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My perspective is simple. Since I pay upfront - I control what I pay - and how I pay (in cash).

If you are going to fuck her without setting a price - and without exchanging cash - then she decides what it’s going to cost you - and she’s probably going to decide how you will pay (cash, jewelry, car, etc.)

I prefer to pay cash. I set a price before I fuck - and I leave after I cum. When I leave - the girl can engage in all the drama she wants to. But that drama is for her couch-surfing boyfriend!
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    If you got money and treat her right most OTC will wanna have your baby and be your girl but better make sure that cash keeps coming in. That’s what made them fall in love with you and stay in love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... If you are going to fuck her without setting a price - and without exchanging cash - then she decides what it’s going to cost you - and she’s probably going to decide how you will pay (cash, jewelry, car, etc.) ..."

Or pay with your sanity

:)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    True Papi. In my case - there’s not much sanity left - so the payment will be quite small.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Flip the script? That sounds like complicated TheRedPill, PUA, or some MigTOW BS. Just tell the woman what you want her to do. Sounds like you're bored with the OTC arrangement anyway. Fortune favors the bold. Obviously you don't do it the way Dolfan details, which is joke, or course, funny though. Or maybe find a new chick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion