tuscl

Which one would you chose?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:44 AM
You have to have sex with one of the following two women. You can't wear a condom, you can't put a bag over her head, and you can't use some other guy's dick. You are required to have an intimate, bareback sex session in which you do your very best to make your companion have multiple orgasms. You will dine at her Y and do whatever she requests for her sexual pleasure. You get to choose. Will it be Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi?

38 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackass
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I choose option 3: .45 ACP to my head.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Easier question, which one of these tortures would you endure? [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No I don’t!
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    A bullet to my brain
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Even thinking about this question is a boner kill for at least a week.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Why both Democrats? Why can’t we have Juice fuck Trump in the ass?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Do i get to fuck melania and ivanka for a week after?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Damn dude...why not Sarah Palin?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ouch.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Not as repulsive as reading one of the @OP's 500-word essays about a middle-aged guy slobbering over a teenage prostitute.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    My point exactly. They are both completely and totally unfuckable which means that a heterosexual male can’t possibly get it up for them unless he’s incredibly desperate. I thought of this thread while watching Trump’s state of the union address. They kept showing Pelosi, and she looked even more unattractive than usual. What I felt was extraordinary sympathy for any man who comes home to that. I didn’t include Sara Palin because she is a kind of cute fuckable MILF. I suspect that several here would be willing to do her without much hesitation.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    No political meaning was meant by choosing two democrats. I just couldn’t think of any republican women who are this ugly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d fuck Pelosi. No question about it! I don’t need a bag either. I’ll drill her like a filthy fucking whore. No condom would make it feel even better. No takers? Really? Wow! You guys have higher standards than I thought...
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I would be up for a romp with Nikki Haley. I had that thought while watching the State of the Union address myself.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree with RTP, Haley has been one I've wanted to drill, too.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Both Hillary and Pelosi were fairly good looking as young women. Hillary is smarter; Pelosi is wealthier. Let's face it: @Smith would feel threatened by *any* women who wields power.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Talk about a lose-lose situation ......
  • AndyDwyer
    6 years ago
    Hillary
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Niki Haley is very hot. She has a sweet face - and a body that should handle a good rough ride!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Can I throw a little more stench into your idiotic thread, @Smith? Both Pelosi and Hillary are good people and I couldn't give a shit if they're still physically attractive. Susan Collins on the GOP side has more balls than most of the GOP men, and stood up against the repeal of Obamacare. Yellen was a great Fed chair, yet she was replaced by an inferior man who's not even an economist. Such is life under Trump -- who is himself fat, decaying, repulsive, and has that surgically-implanted mop or orange hair. The Women's march was massive this month with something like 1.5M protesters. Hopefully more women will run for office in the future.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    How much money are you paying me to have sex with one of these ?
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    Shouldn't we be talking about sex with women on this site?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I was holding out for Rosie O'Donnell.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nikki Haley is extremely fuckable
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’d choose for you to have sex with Clinton.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    This is easily Hillary. Nancy would break like a twig.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I choose Nancy over Hillary.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I can think of a republican woman who is as ugly and completely ridiculous...sara huckabee sanders! But of course no political pun intended as JS stated if you believe that:)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL Sara has more testosterone in her than Sean Spicer! What about Kellyanne Conway vs Sarah Palin? I'd take Kellyanne.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Hillary. 30 years ago she wasn't bad. Pelosi was never fuckable.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "I can think of a republican woman who is as ugly and completely ridiculous...sara huckabee sanders! " _______ +1 She's repulsive. I do miss Sean Spicer, however. His voice would crack like a little girl each time he told a lie on camera. And lying is a way of life if you're speaking on behalf of the Trump administration.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I miss Scaramucci. We barely knew him.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Because I get bored, here's 20-ish Nancy D'Alesandro with JFK. Yes, that JFK. [view link] This is a flattering photo of Hillary Rodham in college. Not all of them were. [view link] Let's be realistic, though. We're talking about people who were born in 1940 and 1947. How many women pushing in their late 60's and 70's are you going to look at and say "I'd sure like to fuck that!"? Fun is fun, but people can't stop time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on the way Pelosi was licking her choppers during the SOTU - I’m thinking she has dentures. That makes her even more useful - for a nice rough gummy throat fuck! Don’t knock it - until you try it!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    In making a decision, it would be helpful to know which one/s are shaved. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I'd fuck Hilary and then write a book about it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 LOL with Nancy you get a nice gummy BJ and with Hillary you get her patented 'cankle job'. Pelosi FTW!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion