tuscl

OT: Frog legs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 29, 2018 9:32 PM
I hunted frogs once many years ago but never caught one or ate one. Tonight I had dinner at a restaurant that had fried frog legs on special. I don't think I have ever seen them in the grocery stores. Q What did one lesbian frog say to the other? A They're right. We do taste like chicken. Any body ever eat them?

19 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    no. been told that they do taste like chackn. i mean chicken.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I had them many years ago on a trip out west. They do taste like chicken. I've also had rattlesnake meat- they taste like chicken neck meat.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I ate frog small legs quite often when I lived in Eastern Europe. They have a mild flavor, like chicken, but have a little grease in them, unlike chicken. They are very good grilled and seasoned with salt, pepper, and lemon.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,VinceMichaels said you're inner thighs remind him of frog legs.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've eaten frog legs. They're OK. Q. What do you get if you cross a frog with a pig? A. A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Oh do tell, does Ron Jeremy taste like frog legs?
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    Yep, I've had frog legs -- they do taste like chicken. The last weird thing I ate along those lines was fried alligator tail, as an appetizer at a seafood restaurant last summer. Also chicken-like!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've had them--I lived in Louisiana....fry them like you would a chicken leg........
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. This explains why so many hood black chackin joints have frog legs.
  • Array
    6 years ago
    I’ve eaten frog legs. Yes, they tasted like chicken. I’ve eaten rattlesnake. Also tastes like chicken, but a bit tougher. I’ve eaten alligator tail. Tastes like very, very tough chicken. But the most unusual thing I’ve eaten was some years ago when I was in Ecuador and partook of a local (local to Ecuador and Peru) delicacy called cui. Tasted like very tender but very greasy chicken. Look it up if you want to be somewhat disgusted. I’d be curious to hear what other wierd things people have eaten. (Tranny pussies don’t count.)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc, Many times. Used to hunt them and my mother would fryem' up for me. Few places I'll order them out.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If they taste like chicken, why not just eat chicken?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    Who can forget the classic National Lampoon double amputee frog cartoon? : [view link]
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    My name’s Bubba. What do you think? They are good, especially when they are fried crispy. I enjoy gator tail and rattlesnake too. Weirdest was possum. It was too greasy and didn’t taste like chicken.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Flag, rednecks and Cajuns don’t buy their frog legs so it is “free”protein source.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I love frog legs. I get them whenever they are offered at a Japanese of Chinese buffet. I've also had alligator, which tastes just like chicken/frog legs.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I like stripper legs.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, does Ron Jeremy taste like frog legs?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Just recently lost my taste for them. [view link]:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion