tuscl

The annoyance of staying with one guy

Anyone else ever get annoyed when a dancer you want to see spends all her time with one guy? Will say that annoyed the heck out of me. I don’t go very often, but my favorite dancer did nothing but sit at one guys table all night. After about two hours I left because I knew I had no shot. Kind of frustrating.

42 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Prays Jeba you sinnner!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Nope. Often, I'm "that guy".
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Damn whales
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Whales rule
    PLs drool
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Did you check my threads? If not pls read them.
    Does your favourite know that you are there for her? If she knows usually she would take a break from that guy to accommodate you or at least inform you that she will be back.If she still ignores you that means you are not her regular yet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No. This is only happening to you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If a dancer is tied up with another customer - I use that as my opportunity to enjoy the variety. I’m not that into any dancers - that it will spoil my night to not be with them.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Always be ready to audible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This has been discussed ad nauseam in the past - some guys enjoy strip clubbing by spending their whole visit with just one dancer and they don't let/expect/want her to leave his side and want/expect for her just to tend to him and no other custies - these guys are often regulars that usually spend their whole strip club budget on just that one girl and many dancers don't wanna pass up the regular/sure $$$ - I think it sucks too but it's part of strip clubbing.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've been on both sides of the fence and much prefer to be the hog. My ATF (TUSCL gridget) had a policy that if I was in the club, you had to ask my permission to get a dance from her. Only 2 ever asked. Both friends of mine.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    “This has been discussed ad nauseam in the past“

@Papi - not everyone has your massive longevity
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Not really. I'm used to a dancer sitting with me for hours at a time if I don't do anything to move her along. Now if she's sitting on your lap, I do have her shift positions on occasion. Dancers can get heavy when they sit on your lap in the same spot for over an hour. I've heard more frustrated comments from other dancers though. I've heard dancers say, there is always a girl with you or something like that. That's not true though. I've had several occasions where I'm sitting alone. Some nights though, some dancers do like to sit with one customer a lot.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yes, it can be annoying, but not so much that its gonna ruin my visit. i love sitting with my CF for long periods of time. in fact, the last time i saw her, she was with me the entire time i was in the club excluding 20 minutes. but on that night i noticed a new girl who really appealed to me. if your favorite girl is tied up with another guy, try the new girl!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Anyone else ever get annoyed when a dancer you want to see spends all her time with one guy?"

I'm the guy your fave is spending time with, and no, it doesn't annoy me :) I totally get why you're frustrated, but if you want the shoe on the other foot, it's not that hard, and you don't even have to be a whale. A consistent regular who visits her during her slowest time and sets up appointments in advance, is all that's needed. Of course, if you're just a once-in-a-while variety guy, you're just stuck.

-->"After about two hours I left because I knew I had no shot"

I have to admit, while I absolutely sympathize with the girl you want being tied up, I don't have any sympathy past "I waited 20 minutes". By the time you guys are waiting an hour or two, you're bleeding over into the pathetic. As Huntsman says, be ready to call an audible. It's fair to vent a bit about your girl being tied up, but at the point that you're sitting around pouting for 2 hours, it's time to re-examine your strip club mindset
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Like sc, I've been on both sides. More often than not, I'm the hog, but not always. I don't get too upset about it when I don't get the girl though. I'll either find someone else to play with or leave. I might be mildly disappointed momentarily, but nothing that lasts longer than it takes for me to get to my truck in the parking lot.

I really don't get the sense of entitlement. Strippers think I owe it to them to spend on them, customers think strippers owe it to them to entertain them. That's not how it works. I want to be entertained & am willing to pay for it. If someone else is willing to entertain me for money, we make a good match. Sometimes the willing entertainer isn't to my liking, sometimes my payment isn't sufficient motivation for her & it doesn't work out.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    It happens. As much as it has to do with pl's liking to lock-down their strippers, its easier for them to sit with one pl for free drinks, vip room, under-the-table tips, etc. than to lap-hop from pl to pl. Even if they could probably make more money lap-hopping.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I was that guy too.

I did it on purpose. I didn’t like to share my ATF.

I can see how it would piss off other PL’s. But that’s not my problem.

If someone was tying up a girl I wanted, when I first started clubbing, it would annoy me.

Then I realized there were plenty of other girls to spend $ on. So with experience in the Strip Club ways, it didn’t annoy me any more.

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    With time, you will realize the strip Club gods givith and the strip Club gods taketh away.

Maybe next time you go in she’ll be all alone because her whale couldn’t be there that day.

Timing is everything sometimes.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    No, because I handle myself like a grown man who doesn't need the attention of any one particular dancer to enjoy my time there. You should try it some time.

But if you just MUST have her attention in order to spend the $50 burning a hole in your pocket, I'll send her over when I'm done. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It really has been discussed a lot, but I don’t mind, as long as the op gives some more details:

Are you a regular of hers?
    How much do you spend/intend to spend?
    Do you want to be a regular of hers?
    Did you try anything to get her attention?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Of all the ridiculous things to be annoyed about. If you want to reserve her time, then reserve it. If you're important enough financially to her, she will drop whomever she is with for you. If you get pissed that she is not at your beck and call, find a new hobby. If my atf, cf or anyone I want is busy, I find another, go elsewhere, or come back another day. I get annoyed at work for pay and refuse to do it on my own time, for any reason.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    This is ridiculous there all prostitutes don't be jealous of what don't belong to you homie, you don't own that kitty. Let it purr.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Along the lines of what "warhakws" posted - strip-clubbing is def not an exact science nor do they necessarily function as a "normal business" - in most normal businesses one expects to get a good or service if they are willing to pay for it - strip-clubs, not really.

Those that have been at this for a while know there are things one will often have to deal with w.r.t. strip-clubbing:

* girls hiding out in the dressing-room vs working the floor

* girls sitting around glued to their cell ph not paying any attention to cuties

* clubs where half the girls, which often includes the best-looking dancers, glued to regulars and pretty-much off-limits

* sausage-fest clubs/visits where there's 10+ custies for ever dancer and hard to get attention

* annoying DJs that besides being annoying AF at times cut songs way short thus f'ing up your $$$

* clubs where all the dancers look the same and they are not your type (e.g. all small girls w/ no tits; or all thick girls, etc)

As newbs and/or inexperienced SCers, we often subconsciously think "hey we got $$$ to spend why aren't the girls approaching me" - again strip-clubs don't necessarily function as a normal business that we are used to where you expect to receive 'X' if you have the $$$.

It often helps to be proactive in strip-clubs - e.g. some custies complain they saw a couple of dancers on a visit they'd like to spend on but those dancers never approached - i.e. one often needs to make their own luck in a strip-club b/c again it's not like a "normal business".

Being proactive doesn't 100% guarantee one will get what they want particularly in the case of a regular locking her down, but still worth to be proactive as some regulars don't mind "their dancer" making some extra $$$ and giving some dances here and there to other customers - i.e. in times where a dancer is being locked down, at least approach her while she's on stage and ask her for some-dances, no guarantee it will work but at least you give yourself a better-chance.

The more one clubs one accepts there are things that are not under one's control even if one is willing to spend $$$ - many guys adapt their strip-clubbing and accept that some visits are just not gonna work out in their favor - for experienced SCers they know there's always another visit; but if the SCer is one to only SC once in a while, then yeah a bad visit sucks even-more.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A PL has 3 choices when his dancer of choice is occupied by a whale:

1. Cry like little a little pussy because things are not going your way, and they crawl home with blue balls.

2. Actively work to make her yours. If it won't happen on this visit, then at least lay the foundation for you being her whale on a future visit.

3. See this as an opportunity to sample the other talent, and let some other young woman have the privilege of getting your dick wet on this particular visit.

Most guys do #1, but guys who are experienced and confident do 2 and/or 3.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    --> "at the point that you're sitting around pouting for 2 hours, it's time to re-examine your strip club mindset"

I think Subra nailed it. I see nothing wrong with hanging out "waiting" for a few hours, drinking, smoking, eating, oogling, groping, generally having a good time in the meantime. But if you're sitting there pissed off I think you're doing it wrong.

I can't imagine how pissed you'd be if you came in on the same day as me when my fave was busy. When that happens not only is she locked down, but its likely that 2-4 vultures will be at my table fighting over the scraps/trying to replace her. They usually aren't successful, so I often won't spend much if anything besides drinks. If you let that kind of thing grind your gears you'll be in for a shitty day.

As an occasional strip clubber, you'll just have to deal with regulars. It's part of the package. On top of Papi's suggestions, I'd suggest trying to hit up a club that has other clubs nearby. Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one; if at first you do not succeed, try, try again; whatever aphorism tickles your fancy. Having another club to check out if the first one sucks often softens the blow and increases your odds.
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    When I go, my ATF will ditch everything to spend as much time as I want. She gets all the food/drinks/massages/cigarettes she wants. She is also making a guaranteed large sum of money without having to do much.l of anything. The stupid amount of money I dropped on her got her life semi-together. She still is a partial screw up. And I go almost once a week. Sometimes twice.

Girls would prefer to work 1 guy a night that they know will pay up. Less work, less stress, and they do get embarrassed by rejection from custies. Just be a bigger Baller or wait your turn. Plus all clubs got tons of choices. Remember everybody just renting.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I make it a point to always let my atf know she's free to wonder....I often like to come in at 1 or 130am leaving 1 hour until closing...For some reason that's a good hour when she's mostly available...If she's tied up with anyone, she knows I won't mind....I'll drink and talk with the waitress and the other girls know me well enough to come sit on my lap and get a drink....I've not had her tied up all night, but if she was for 20 minutes and I'm not enthralled with another girl, I'll simply go home....Plenty of other days to spend that cash and save it today. When I first started coming back around earlier this year, I immediately had a strong attraction for my atf...But as luck would have it she was often tied up with guys already when I came in...I simply found other girls and sampled them over the course of a few weeks...I told her once I wanted her, but she was often busy...and I mentioned that she should hook up with me at the end of the night...A few more times I was again with other girls and I actually saw her looking over at me and kind of glaring....lol....it was kind of cute....Finally one night she came over the last hour and totally blew my mind...So now it's a tradition, I often come at the end of the night....Last night she laughed she had just broke this guy and then came over to talk to me for a few minutes and then immediately grabbed me and started working on me..
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If it won't happen on this visit, then at least lay the foundation for you being her whale on a future visit"

I always do this. I'll at least go up to the stage when she's up there, and when she comes to collect her tips, "I'm Subra, I notice you're with a customer today, but if you free up this afternoon, I'm interested. Otherwise, would love to get to know you another day". And it is not at all uncommon that she just comes over right away or in the next few minutes, because the guy she was with turned out not to be a regular, but just club furniture she was killing some time with.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I should also add, again, that unless you're talking about Saturday night shift, or some place like Vegas, "whale" is not remotely necessary. On most trips I spend $200 (two VIPs) plus food and drinks; when I'm feeling magnanimous, maybe 3 VIPs instead. That's hardly whale territory... but I'll make up for it by being a good regular, and by timing my visits for her slow shifts when she won't be making much money anyway.
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    I'll echo what Papi and Subraman said about making your interest known when she goes on stage.

At my local club there are several dancers that I don't get dances from, but they will still come and sit with me when I'm there. They say they enjoy talking to me* and know I'll buy them drinks and maybe slip them some cash for their time if they stay awhile. Really it's just another form of taking a break. If another customer expresses interest during her stage set, she'll come by my table, excuse herself, and go to him.

*I used to think it was because I'm so charming, but know I find out I'm just club furniture, lol
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Yah, sorry about that. Actually, I'm really not. I've spent some hard earned money on this woman and I'm damn sure going to do what I can to keep her around. If she asks to work the crowd, I won't stop her, but last time she came out of VIP, she found me enjoying an extended mini-lap with one of the 9s. She stared me down the entire time and immediately came back to me when I was freed up.

Didn't even do that on purpose. No one was tipping the woman on stage, so I came up and dropped a few 5s. She climbed on, I commented about her goosebumps (cold night), and she spent the rest of the song getting warm.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    A lot of great advice has already been given in this thread.

I can understand your frustration if it happens to be a small club with only 5 girls working, and the only one you are interested in is tied up with a whale for 2+ hours. However, if it is a decent sized club with 20+ girls working, there should be at least a couple other girls that are your type that you can turn your attention to.

This was already mentioned, but if your #1 choice is called up to the stage, go up there and tip her. However, give her at least $5 minimum to let her know you are really interested. There is no guarantee she will come talk to you when she gets off stage, but more often than not, she probably will stop by and talk to you at some point.

It takes time to get established with a particular girl, but once you do get established, you will be able to be the type of guy you are complaining about in this thread. Can you really fault the girls for giving attention to guys that see them regularly, and spend money on them regularly?

Like many others who have commented in this thread already, I have on occasion been the type of guy you are complaining about, but I never do this on purpose. It is the girl who has chosen to spend her time with me based on a consistent pattern of me coming in and spending money on her. I won't tell her how to do her job. Therefore, I won't tell her not to spend time with me. I will let a favorite go approach other customers after I've gotten dances with her. But since I am not a mind-reader, and naturally I won't be thinking about the needs of the other PL's in the club, the girl will have to tell me that there are other customers that would like to get dances from her, and I will happily let her go.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I find it totally annoying when it is not me. But when it is me it is AWESOME!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL - that's pretty-much it in a nutshell
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Like above, the dancer often chooses that she wants to spend a lot of time sitting with me if she does that. I might be buying her drinks and buying dances every hour in that case. I think in some cases, the dancers just liked me or liked talking to me. I wasn't spending a whole lot. I've been the guy sitting with one girl and sometimes thought, oh, wouldn't mind if she sat with me instead, or her, or her. One year, it seemed like the hottest girl in the club or second hottest and the hottest girl, her friend, would both sit at my table for hours. That was a weird situation. Sometimes other dancers would ask both of us if it was ok to dance for me when the other dancer left for a song or two. Not wanting to upset either one of us. The hotter dancers didn't usually sit with one customer for hours at a time I thought at one time because they weren't making much money doing that. At least not with me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Ai @Papi_Chulo!

Last Saturday and Sunday for an hour straight each afternoon, my hard boner was raging hard right in between my ATF DS's 40" PAWG booty for an hour straight as we spooned at the bar. I didn't give a fuck who was waiting because for that hour straight she made sure I stayed rock hard the entire hour. And yes, it was AWESOME!!!

And on the flipside, every now and then I wait anywhere from 15 min to 45 min when she is busy with customers in line before me. And even though it is not that often, it is annoying.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I noticed some dancers can be finicky if you don't want to always be locked into at least 2 or 3 hours with a dancer or longer. The hot dancer in the example above didn't like when I hinted I wanted to get dances from other dancers and not necessarily have her sit with me for too long. She got used to it and only sat with me for 2 or 3 hours after I said something. I didn't want her to stay away but wanted dances from others before I left the club. I have seen some guys post that they are worried about upsetting a dancer. I will say don't worry about it. They understand if you want time to get dances from others. Too much of anything can seem like overkill. Plus some very hot dancers don't always give the best dances. If other guys like me, want dances from others, the last hour or two might be the chance to strike if whatever guy is still there.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    If you're 100% going to buy dances, you can try to let her know when she's on stage or try to make eye contact. You can ask the waitress. But the dancer ultimately chooses how she spends her time.

Ideally you have a Plan B. But especially day shift, sometimes Plan A is the only decent plan, so you end up saving some cash.
  • Footman2007
    7 years ago
    Well a couple things led to it. I normally hit that club s couple times a month. I’m not enough of a regular that everyone knows me, but enough that some see me and recognize me. My favorite also wasn’t there the last couple times I was.

So when I saw her she did nothing but sit on the lap of two guys who were there. Another dancer was at the same table and every now and then the guys they were sitting with would use a device that made it rain when they were on stage so they came back and basically just became eye candy.

And no I didn’t just sit for two hours and pout. I got dances from two other girls. The problem was there was probably five girls total in the club and three were with whales the entire time I was there. Actually it was weird because all three looked totally miserable who were with the whales.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Whenever I go to a new club I look at the girls as they work the room and as they dance.

I have an A,B,and C choice unless we are at a place where teeth are optional for a dancer there normally are three girls that interest me.

If I am a repeat client--or hitting a place on a regular basis on a trip I find out her schedule and let her know mine.

Do something that sets you apart --buy her a drink ( and I've read on here where the girls don't drink but I have yet to find that to be the case) Buy her something to eat (most of the girls are hungry)

And when she dances go up and tip her........and look at her in the eye....( her eyes are on her head not below her shoulders) :--)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "The problem was there was probably five girls total in the club and three were with whales the entire time I was there."

That is part of your problem. I think if you prefer these slow clubs/shifts with only 5 dancers you have to mostly be satisfied with what you get and the best options are more likely to be on lockdown. I know plenty of pl's on here hate the sausage-fest prime time shifts, and i used to as well. But one good thing that can come from that is due to the sheer number of dancers, you have to find something you like. As our resident expert subraman pointed out, its much easier to lockdown a stripper when shes only 1 of 5, with only a few pl's present. But with more pl's in the club and 20-50 dancers(or more in some mega warehouse clubs) the girls tend to "wanna dance" and then move on more often.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If it’s one my favorites I don’t get mad, I want her to make money. If it’s not with me that night, than so be it. I’ll either find another girl I’m interested in, or I’ll just save my money and come back next time for my fav.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion