tuscl

Smells.....a PSA

grand1511
Euphoria
If you've clubbed long enough, you'll know what I'm talking about. You've had a great grind from a hottie, you get home and can still smell her essence on your shirt or pants. There was one past favorite that I would hold off on washing for several day articles of clothing she had imprinted just to savor her a little longer.

Well today I had the tables turned. My CF was so enamored with my scent that she actually stopped in the middle of our extended VIP session to rub her inner wrists over my chest and sides. She was very upfront in saying that she wanted to be able to continue whiffing my smell when she got home. She even put her newly odorified wrists up to my nose to confirm that my smell was on her wrists.

Here's the public service announcement. My smell was nothing complicated or expensive. Axe Phoenix deodorant (not the white, flakey antiperspirant) was all that I had on. You're welcome and good luck out there guys.

34 comments

• SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Dude you have got to be stupid if you really believe that weird play she made on you, lol you think she went home and is smelling you 1 customer out of 10 on 1 of the days she is WORKING. If she wanted you later she would have gave you the kitty later.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Wtf....
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She is in LOVE with you. Pretty soon you will be at her parents house asking him if you can marry her
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    When is the wedding?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Dumbass
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Axe & their variations are one of those "middle school girls, highschool girls, and strippers love it" scents, although often high school girls outgrow it. Cringingly, head-ache inducing synthetic, but VERY well designed to mass appeal to young noses and it is not remotely surprising to me if a stripper liked it. She may have been playing things up with some dramatic theater for your benefit, as some of my compadres above gently and subtly point out, but I have no problem believing she might have liked it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Anyway, my son wore a bunch of Axe and Old Spice bodysprays in middle school and he said that's what the girls liked best. He's in high school now and has switched to what I think of as classic high school scents, which of course high school girls like, but is already branching out a bit.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subraman you are such an elitist;)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, when it comes to cologne, I'm the equivalent of a bearded, tattoo'ed, tight v-neck, infinity scarf wearing hipster. "Oh, the cologne I'm wearing? ... you probably haven't heard of it" LOL
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Nevertheless, I maintain strippers love Axe and the girl may well have liked how he smelled, even if she put on a little theater
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^you might be surprised I personally use Aguascalientes De Gio which you have disparaged a few times but I’ve tried many over the years, some highly expensive ones but I like the lighter scents and I have gotten many compliments from strippers and cubbies girls as well.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fucking autocorrect Agua De Gio
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Axe and Old Spice were the shit in high school
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Did I give you shit about Acqua di Gio? Women love it, even adult civilian women. I think there's much better representations of the genre but I like it too. I might have given you shit just to give you shit :)

I was going to ask you where you found Aguascalientes De Gio, I was worried you had out-hipstered me
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Brut !
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My favorite scents are chamomile and bay berry. Polo seems to smell nice on a lot of guys. It’s clean smelling. I absolutely love Hugo when I was in high school. I kept the little sample thing around to smell them.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Been wearing Creed Aventus. Subtle, a little sweet but fresh. But in a pinch just rub the car pine air freshener on my balls. Eu de pine nutz
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subra ;)))
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subra those skinny jeans are cutting your circulation ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks is Axe's target audience.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    OP, that stripper just put some good SS on you

But I do agree with you on one thing: I also love the scent they leave on you after a good lapper
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good discussion! Those Axe products are quite useful to attract stripper noses. I stick with Old Spice - because it’s cheap - and because it works for strippers with daddy issues. I’m more of a bottom feeder - so most dancers are impressed that I’m clean shaven and showered!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The best perfumes and such will complement and enhance her natural smells, but not cover.

SJG

OT: Are Traditional Colleges and Universities Bad Environments?
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5066…

"We live in capitalism. Its power seems inescapable. So did the divine right of kings. Any human power can be resisted and changed by human beings. Resistance and change often begin in art, and very often in our art, the art of words."
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/1/24/f…

Emergency Life Boat Forum, join, save info in emails to yourself
    http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Since this has turned into a cologne thread, I would like subra’s recommendation for something better than acqua di gio.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I recebtly smelled a sample of men’s Coach. It was really nice.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Brooks Brothers Classic. 'Nuff said. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Too many PLs think "their situation is different" and he and his fave have a "genuine connection" - thus they fall for all kinds of SS.

To each their own but treating it more than just a business relationship and getting all emotionally/romantically wrapped-up w/ these girls is kinda fucked-up.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Surprised no one has mentioned Hai Karate...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Since this has turned into a cologne thread, I would like subra’s recommendation for something better than acqua di gio."

If you are specifically looking for an aquatic, like AdG... here are some examples of vaguely similarly-priced, designer aquatics that I think are better: Bvlgari Aqva, Paco Rabanna Invictus Aqua, Montblanc Skywalker. All of those are easy to find in department stores, so you can try them first, they all have that designed-for-mass-appeal vibe that AdG does.

If you're willing to take a step up in price, here are examples that I feel all outclass AdG completely: Bois 1920 Oltremare, M. Micallef Osaito, Imaginary Authors Falling Into the Sea

But really, AdG is nice, and it's another one that strippers love (and high school girls too, if that's your speed :). If you really like it, you can try AdG Profumo, which is definitely a step up as well
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    The OP and the first reply made for a good laugh. I agree with SCPandit. That's a good hustle on her part. I think I'd be fooled at first until I started reminiscing on my visit.

So.....because I'm not hip to what the acronym is, what is PSA?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    PSA = prostate specific antigen. Evidently, the stripper so loved grand's cologne, she showed her appreciation 3-finger style
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume what the OP meant by PSA was "Public Service Announcement"
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the recommendations, subra.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion