tuscl

20 yr old with 90 yr old tits

Went to the candy store in Phoenix yesterday. Saw the weirdest thing. Beautiful brunette, tall, long legs, slender.....my type. Bought 2 dances and she did dance well. Little rubbing of my erection the first dance. Then she took off her top and those boobs were 90 year old wrinkly prunes. Wtf? Erection gone. It's like she had implants then had them removed and the only thing left was stretched skin. Anyone seen this before or was she on something.....?

15 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Never seen that on a dancer but a g/f from years ago had pretty unattractive saggy, floppy bags. Good thing she had other skills!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Probably bad genes. But I've seen young long-distance runners who seem to have that floppy appearance.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    kids?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I ran into basically the same thing when I did an OTC with a stripper a few years ago. She was 26-27, tall, tight, slender, no wrinkles at all but when her bra came off the first thing she said was "I hate my tits" and i could see why. They were like saggy flat little pancakes, in her case it was because she had 2 kids. The rest of her body didn't show any evidence of that but her tits sure did.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    thanks man, i gotta see this..lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Kid sucked the life outta her tits.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I’d be willing to bet she had massive bolt ons that she had removed for whatever reason. I’ve seen many girls who made bad choices only to have them removed. What they are left with is horrible.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My vote is breastfeeding her kids...my X wife had Amazing breasts until the kid's fucked them up lol

I could also see it happening if one did get implants then removed them for whatever logical reason that I'm sure exist I'm just to ignorance to understand right now

I've seen some distance athletics have this issue...wonder WTF causes that to happen..I just assume their mom's

Usually the fried eggs on a nail look is typical mom look that breastfeeding heavy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd venture to say it's likely child-birth (or just not good genes to begin with).

A late-20s ebony dancer I knew had supa-firm Cs (did not even need to wear a bra and her natural boobs stayed in place) - didn't see her for about 18-months and I almost couldn't believe it was the same girl when I saw her again b/c her boobs were very-soft and very-saggy - at first i thought maybe she had been very sick or something b/c the difference was dramatic, but I assume most-likely it was child-birth (or maybe drugs?) - her whole bod actually felt much softer/saggier including her ass - I didn't ask her why the change (wasn't appropriate to ask of course).
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers has a perfect body as long as she keeps her top on. Her tits look great with a push-up bra but as soon as she pops it off...they make like geese and head south.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Papi C--could you have approached it by commenting that you hadn't seen her in a while and wondered where she'd gone?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Kids. If she nursed, they will be deflated like tha, for a few years. Mine came back, but not to their former glory.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Agree with all saying “kids”. Especially if the dancer is a more petite gal to begin with.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Children will wreck your life ;))))
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Drugs take their toll too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion