tuscl

asking a stripper her schedule

Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:14 AM
Is it wrong to ask a stripper when she usually works during the week? This one stripper has me by the balls and I want to get dances from her. I have only seen her once but can't stop thinking about her. 6 lap dances, got to touch everything except the kitty (didn't try) and she is awesome as can be! My schedule is crazy so I can't just go there, especially later at night so I want to ask her if she works earlier any days of the week. Thanks

22 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    No. Dancers want you to know when they’re working, just like a restaurant want you to know when it’s open.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In many cases, if you treat the dancer well (when getting dances), she will tell you her schedule. If not - just ask her. Many dancers will be happy to let you know when they work. They will be glad to have a return customer. Make sure you tip her well - and then she will probably be happy to see you again!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"This one stripper has me by the balls" Maybe for the best not to get her schedule. What, you think we're a bunch of enablers here??? Ha ha, just a little PL humor! Just ask her for her phone number, assure her you'll only use it to text her to get her schedule. If she has 4 brain cells, she has a second line (ala google voice) just for this
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “she has a second line (ala google voice) just for this” Dancers actually do this?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Well, they give me their regular line, obviously. But for you guys, 2nd line only
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subraman strippers have brain cells? aside from Bj99 of course ;)
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I don't see it as being wrong to ask, but keep in mind that she is a stripper. Of all the things generalize about them, not keeping a regular schedule has to be the most common & probably the most true. So, don't be shocked if she says she usually comes in earlier on Thursdays or something, then isn't there. That's where the # comes in. It makes it easier for both of you. A quick text the day before, or a couple hours before can clear it up for both of you. Like Subra mentioned, a lot of girls do have a number just for customers so its not totally off limits to ask. What he didn't mention explicitly but did kinda imply, was that you might be wise to do the same. Even if its just Google Voice account, a little distance between you and her doesn't hurt, at least until you realize what you're getting into. And GoVikings, yes girls absolutely do that. Not all, but plenty. The only reason I know is that I find its pretty common for them to switch at some point. They'll give me their 2nd line initially and if we get beyond the initial stages she'll give me the other one. I sometimes do the same. Usually its the result of one of us missing the others text/call, since we both tend to deprioritize stuff on that 2nd line. I also switch the number of that second line periodically, and presume they do the same. So, once I realize its not a physco but someone I'd like to keep in touch with I'll give them the one that has been the same for 25years or so.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    No. You are paying for a service as the customer, she needs to know when to please the customer. She will be very excited if you become her regular, as she will know garubteed money is coming this day. They'll wait hours for you to finally show up. Especially if they know they'll make atlesst $100 cash money, there are some slow nights.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    For all strippers that I know I want more dances with, I don't hesitate to ask their schedules, and none of them had any issue with it. They are always more than willing to share it. But that said, only about 1/3 actually stick with it. Strippers be flaky.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Asking for her schedule makes it clear you're just asking so you can visit her in the club (which she should be pleased about). Asking for her phone number can be misinterpreted as you wanting to contact her outside the club, especially if you have a needy, mdb2203-ish vibe about you.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @jackslash's response is a good one: "Dancers want you to know when they’re working, just like a restaurant want you to know when it’s open." With you having gotten 6 dances from this girl you're an income source and if she's smart she'll respond to schedule texts. If you start getting all personal with her, she may be less likely to respond but still, if you're decent income source she's incentivized to respond. Takes me an hour drive to nearest club, so I have numbers for a few to check schedule in advance. They respond same day except for one who takes a day or two but even with her if I've texted her in advance she'll text me if she's changed schedule and not gonna be there after all. That said, @SirLap is correct: "Strippers be flaky."
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I ask almost every single dancer her schedule, at least the ones i dance with. Even ones i have no intention of seeing again, almost specifically so i never have to see them again. There are days i might not even want to see an old favorite or a regular long in the tooth. The biggest issue is still flaky dancers that don't keep their schedules or show up whenever they want, which i guess is a perk of the business.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dougsters system is Just ask
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Quit being a pussy and ask
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancers communicating w/ customers is not uncommon - they prefer for good customers to come to them rather than be out on the floor constantly hustling for them; plus many like the regular/sure $$$. Some clubs are more strict w.r.t. what days/hours a dancer must work, others clubs much less so - as others have mentioned best to get her # o/w it's often more miss than hit making contact w/ them. Dancers are wary of stalkers; thus you should caption your question as you did here - i.e. wanting her # b/c of you wanna see her in the club but have issues w/ your schedule; that way she won't think that you want her to be your GF - and in case she's fidgety about giving her # you can suggest a burn-app where she does not have to use her own # to communicate (and you should do the same as has been mentioned).
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    You can ask her schedule but for many it's a rough outline and not a solid plan
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Not only is it NOT wrong but it highly encouraged. But keep in mind how flaky and unreliable most strippers can be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    FYI - some dancers that have a custy's # start texting the custy constantly for him to come-in and spend on her - easy to deal with (just say your'be busy and can't) - but it's not an uncommon side-effect of dancers having one's # - and in worst-cases, some start texting you for "loan$ for emergencies" (again, easy to deal with by not giving them $$$ when they ask)
  • SneakySecret2
    6 years ago
    I ask all the time, it’s totally fine, they’re usually more than than happy to give you their schedule, it means they’re making more money out of you
  • Sugarshoes
    6 years ago
    Yup
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    You can always ask for their schedule. For most, it's probably Friday or Saturday night anyway, unless it's a club you see your favorite stripper at during daytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion