tuscl

HJs an extra? Yes or no?

Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:19 PM
What do you guys think? They are as far as I will in VIP, but I've only ever done it with one repeat customer. On Friday, he came in to see me and one of my friends who offers FS saw me giving a HJ to my customer in VIP. She later told me she thought I just did dances. I replied saying handies are the only extras I'm comfortable with. She playfully laughed that "handjobs aren't an extra!" This same customer also gives me $300-$400 everytime he visits, which I know he's overpaying and I also know not to expect with other customers. Thoughts? Opinions? Please discuss.

42 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Depends. Some clubs and dancers it is expected. Some it isnt available at any price. Sounds like you havr this regular pretty hooked. Try to make it last.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    He comes in once or twice a month. This weekend, I surprised the VIP hosts by asking for a back booth so we didn't have to hide it like previous times. But, there were also girls fucking back there, so we got to be voyeurs, too. After he saw that, I hope he comes back - but I wouldn't blame him if he went with somebody from the "extras group" at the club next time.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Three different strippers had their hands in my shorts today, and 2 offered to finish me off if I wanted. Only paid for the cost of the dances. At this club, handies are definitely not extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Perhaps "technically" it's an extra but not in practicality - I don't ask for HJs nor do I recall dancers propositioning me HJs for extra $ - I've had dancers massage the pole w/o me asking for it and I see it as they getting me in the mood for extra dances or hoping I'll tip them a bit extra (if I'm not interested in tipping extra I'll stop the HJ, else I'll give a bit of a tip, sometimes I'll stop the unsolicited HJ b/c I don't wanna nut at that point in the visit)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'd say HJ is definitely an extra ... an extra that is not a big deal at some clubs, but an extra nonetheless. In fact, if you go back and look at our various "what is an extra" threads, we might all have slightly different definitions, but HJ fits under just about all. I do love the girls who think HJ is of such little concern that it doesn't count as an extra though! I *love* HJ, and I'll take HJ over CBJ 95% of the time
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would agree you might be about to lose him. However don't forget that he likely is in love with you and it is totally possible to keep him on the hook. My advice, tell him straight up you really want to keep him as a customer (throw in some other SS as well) and then make some sort of consession. A $50 discount might go a long way. And it feels better to all parties for you to offer it than for him to ask for it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not every custy is into extras for various reasons, so IMO it's not a given you'll lose him to the extras girls, def possible, but not guaranteed
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    no.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Agreed with papi. I am not personally into extras. But it's still super likely he is going to feel ripped off.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If a dancer doesn't ask for an additional stipend for doing it then it's not. If they do then it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When she says he spends $300 to $400 per visit, I "assume" it's for a good chunk of her time which includes dances and companionship, which is what certain custies look for, and not $300 to $400 for just a HJ - if it's the latter then yeah one would assume he'll come to bis senses unless money is not an issue for him at all
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I would say anything where the dork comes out with skin to skin contact and a happy ending constitutes as an extra, although this might be the lamest of extras. Paying someone to do something you can do better yourself, smh... Followed closely by covered Russian (does anyone pay for that?) and CBJ. Covered anything is pretty lame, but you take what you can get with whatever risk you are comfortable with.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Unquestionably an extra.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Papi is correct. We're usually in VIP for 8-10 songs. I do play with it the whole time, but I throw in grind lap dances, too. Then, of course, drinks before and sometimes after VIP.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Definitely an extra.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Extra, although on the "low end" of extras.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah I consider a HJ an extra. That's the first level extra IMO. And like the other posters have said, it's not just about FS to all guys. So you might still be able to keep him as a regular. And Dirk Diggler I've done covered Russian before. Of course it's not as good as uncovered but still better than an ITP titjob. I've learned through trial and error that you just have to find the girls that are cool with uncovered. In some clubs that's like finding a unicorn.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A hand job is only an extra if she does it with her mouth.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    I can see it being considered an extra in most clubs. However, from what I’ve come to expect in the Detroit clubs, I wouldn’t consider it an extra. And if I saw other guys getting sex from the girl they were with, I’d definately feel like I was getting a bad deal.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In an extras club - it’s still an extra - but it’s what I’d call an entry-level extra. With your situation - I’m not sure that you will lose your customer. Some guys are entirely comfortable with just a HJ in the club. He seems to be very into you - so he will probably stick with you for a bit longer. If he has been pushing for you to go farther in VIP - and he knows your limits - then it’s possible you will lose him.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Its an extra.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It’s an extra. Standards vary depending on location and in some parts of the country it would be an expected minimal extra. In other places that are known as low mileage, no extras cities a hand job would be a major score itc.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    At the lower tier clubs it’s standard service. I throw the Hiliter in that category. In some higher end clubs where the girls are hotter I consider HJ an extra with a more attractive dancer. Your ratchety joe doesn’t get a tip for standard service HJ in VIP, because the inflated VIP pricing the tip is included. With a highly attractive girl at a higher end club, tipping is customary on top of VIP cost if you want repeat business. The only time I tip is when the play is above expectations, so use discretion.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Definitely an extra, although more standard in some areas. Kinda like electric seat options on a car.
  • Lanechange
    6 years ago
    I once was asked to tip extra for cleanup after an hj so i gave her an extra $5
  • beekers
    6 years ago
    I consider it an extra. I think your customer is into you, and the HJ is icing on the cake, sort of.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Lapdanceking82 makes a point. Maybe it’s an extra if there is a risk if you’re caught. I still think a handjob is an extra anywhere but it breaks the rules in some places and others don’t bat an eye at it.
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    Hi, Legend. Nice to have a Detroit lady on here. Yes, I consider any time that the dick is out, and he gets off, is an extra, although a low-level one considering the Detroit scene. If he has any knowledge of the Detroit-area clubs, he should know he can get much more than you are providing (sexually) for the $$ involved. Sounds like you have a super fan!
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    ... or maybe you give a great HJ! Maybe I could come by and try you out at “market” rates!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @LDK82 posted -> "Anything that is done to your bare dick is an extra." ^ That's how I delineate between an extra an high mileage. OTP stick shifting = good mileage HJ = extra
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    If your friend thinks HJ’s aren’t an extra, then that must mean that she does them for free :) I agree with both DrStab and SirLapdancealot, that any time a dancer touches a customer’s bare dick and he gets off, it is extras.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Undoubtedly an extra
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I would call it an extra yet not something one always pays extra for.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I agree with both DrStab and SirLapdancealot, that any time a dancer touches a customer’s bare dick and he gets off, it is extras." Agree also, that's what extras are
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I agree and prefer it over a CBJ.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    It is an extra. I'm also kind of in the same boat as Shadowcat as in I generally will take a bare HJ over a CBJ.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Shadow too. I think a good HJ can feel amazing. In my opinion - HJ’s are underrated - as a good one can be very erotic and it will provide a great release.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Definitely if your finger bashing her and she HJ it’s an extra. Or titty sucking her with the HJ combo, that’s an extra, but exclusively I’m not sure if I’d count as extra, depending on how she looks.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Skin to skin -- absolutely yes. OTP -- absolutely no -- par for the course and part of standard service. Considered mileage at most. Anything less is low mileage and undeserving of a tip..
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Its an extra. Its just not one that I am that enthusiastic to receive.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Yes, like Shadow said I’d take it over a CBJ.
  • best101
    6 years ago
    I had one last night and no extra. In fact it was in a no touch club. For some reason this dancer just gave me super extra for no extra $$. Kisses and touching and hj. Looks like she just wants to lock me down... I asked if you give the same to other customers.. she just say no way...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion