tuscl

Natural assets

Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:35 PM
So I'm a dancer and sometimes I feel like I have to try extra hard to compete against the girls with fake fat asses and big ole titties. I'm natural all around; (AA, caramel skin complexion, 5'4 height, thick with tattoos and piercings) no saggy tittys or anything. And I believe I have a pretty face:) But guys still flock towards the faker looking girls nowadays. Whats up with that??? Any natural ass and titty lovers out there. Also, this is sort of off topic, but how do you guys feel when getting a LD from one of us and we rest our titty on your lip or on your mouth, and kind of gesture you to suck on it. Are you guys wierded out by that? Please fill me in. Because I notice at times when I've had a few drinks and I'm giving LD, I get "extra" friendly. Tittys start slipping out and panties start going to the side for a quick sneak peek:) lol

83 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I like natural . Why do you want to fuck up natural with tattoos and piercings?
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I think the natural vs. fake discussion is really dependent on PL. I prefer real, and don't really like the unnaturally hard fake ones. I also think most in here are good with an occasional nip slip.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Aye Shadowcat that’s right.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Also, this is sort of off topic, but how do you guys feel when getting a LD from one of us and we rest our titty on your lip or on your mouth, and kind of gesture you to suck on it. Are you guys wierded out by that? " I think the consensus would be "No."
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i like natural. my CF is only a B cup, but she's all natural and only has one small tattoo that is barely noticeable---thus i like her. i'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings, but it doesn't bother too much if they aren't excessive. i love when dancers signal for me to suck on their titties. my fav lets me suck on hers to my hearts content. omg i can't wait to see her on Sunday
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    A dancer with a friendly, upbeat attitude will win me over even if flat and old.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. In the wilder clubs, action starts in the front room. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then afterwards take her home with you to continue, and also keep on seeing her. SJG David Cay Johnston or Griffter Trump [view link]
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Art, I think more here would be the same, but won't admit it. I'm pretty much aboard, but I do have my standards. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How long have you been a dancer?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Prefer natural. Will deal with fake if it doesn't interfere with fun. For the tit and kitty play, some guys will have boundaries and it's up to them to let you know when you offer up a little something extra.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I am 100% exclusive to all natural dancers for getting dances and flirting with. No matter how beautiful, a dancer caps herself at a 7 max if she has fake breasts (and now fake ass too), and at most I will tip her on stage but that is all. As far as I'm concerned, natural always trumps fake. (And yes I can tell.) Having said all that, I don't find flat chested all natural women attractive too, but it is still better than fake. And I mean completely flat. I have no issue with A and B cups that have some shape and I can still grab. As far as a titty being put to my mouth during an LD, I don't have any issue, but I also am not into bodily fluid exchange (call me OCD like that), so I would kiss it and rub my face into it but I wouldn't lick or suck it. Ain't nothing wrong with a dancer giving a little "extra" during a dance. I'll stop things if they go too far.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Ashley - LOL, I literally made a thread a few weeks ago asking the opposite of your questions (about the titties/panties to the side): [view link] As far as fake vs real. I don't like touching obvious fake tits. As fas as ass goes I really don't know how to tell real vs fake to be honest.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Natural vs. fake totally dependent on customer. Natural for me, strong preference. So far you have 4 votes for natural, none for fake. There's definitely mongers on here though who prefer fake and bigger the better. No personal preference for ink or piercings, or not, but a mile amount of ink better than fully covered. For me, sensuality and a sense of humor counts WAY more than ink or not. Fake ass is gross to me. And yes please, bring those nipples to my mouth. (many stripperweb chicks would say you're insane - screw them, bring them boobies my way, your tip just increased)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Updated count, that would be natural by a touchdown. 7-0 natural over fake.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "I'm natural all around; (AA, caramel skin complexion, 5'4 height, thick with tattoos and piercings) no saggy tittys or anything. And I believe I have a pretty face:) But guys still flock towards the faker looking girls nowadays. Whats up with that??? Any natural ass and titty lovers out there. " I much prefer natural to fake, in fact i don't like fake much at all. Your case sounds like an exception to my general rule. AA sounds like you are flat as a board, and not at all proportioned if you are "thick". The "no saggy titties" sounds redundant. As for ass, I like a nice firm ass, not a couple of flapping pillows.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat Well I wouldn't call it "fuxking up" my natural assets, if anything it kinda enhances it. But to each is own...I've always been a fan of tattoos and piercings though. They make me look more exotic I think....plus I dont have too many, so typically I get a pass when a guy tells me he doesnt like tats, lol.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings Im excited for you lol:)
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo been dancing a lil under a year, but I'm Jamaican and if you know anything about the culture we love to dance. And I always did little side gigs and bachelor parties and what not, but only been dancing in the clubs for around 10/11 months now
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    big tit lover here and yeah when you place it near my mouth, I'm gonna suck and lick the fuck out of it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have never been a big fan of tattoos or piercings, but you'll find many of us older mongers are the same. A small tattoo placed discretely is not a deal breaker, but sleeves or body's covered with graffiti will turn me off before you start.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    And I will take fake over fairly flat natural tits all fucking day long. I need some tit meat to have wrapped around my erect johnson.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I prefer natural but fake won’t kill the deal. A smile and an easy going attitude seal the deal. As far as tats and piercings, I prefer none. But again, a stripper’s personality can override that for me.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @Clubber nice to know some men still have standards;) lol
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    MisterT, tell me next time you visit Massachusetts, we must hang lol;) Cool sense of humor too. And Screw those strippers on stripperweb, their old fogeys who arent really looking to have some fun if you ask me
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @flagooner well I'm very far from flat chested sir and I'm assuming you don't really know what AA meant, because that was not my breast size.... AA stood for African-American (hence why I said Caramel complexion ) and I am actually well proportioned thank you;) 36 C's to be exact
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Show your tits
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    WE WANT PICS!!! (Please?)
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Natural all the way!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ yes! Please?
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    Hahhaa. Lol. You guys are something else
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    So how does one go about posting pictures on this site ?? because someone asked me before but I was uncertain how so I kindly declined but I just may try it out today. Is there a section for pictures?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ ah, I was confused with the AA description. When you were asking about natural vs fake I assume it was cup size. What does your race and complexion have to do with it?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I knew there would be these type of responses here. Overwhelming in favor of natural everything. Even though the OP herself has said that guys seem to flock to her fake asset having co-workers. I'd be one of those guys, as I just love big asses and big tits, real or fake. Just not the rock hard fake stuff. So I see that despite being in the minority on this site, that out in the world there's a lot of guys with my same mindset in regards to enhanced T & A.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Keep in mind many of the guys on this site are a bit older
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I used to have no issue with fake breasts. That was back in my 20s and early 30s. As I got older and increased my titty sample size, the more and more I started to appreciate and see the beauty of all natural (and the more and more fake became unattractive).
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @flagooner No, trust me...I'm aware that the crowd is a bit older on here....I don't mind that at all; and I know my race or complexion had nothing to do with the topic I was just describing my appearance in a nutshell;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We used to be able to post pictures but no longer - what you can do is upload pics to [view link] then post the link to them here - it's pretty-easy
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    so ashley how would you handle FIV when you move the panties to the side? are you the dont a) go inside type, b) just take a good finger banging.. or the worst type c) you can see but not touch
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    Looks like most guys like the natural bodies more than the fake or enhanced breast/ ass:) and to each is own... But I was basically curious because I really thought guys maybe preferred the faker boobs and ass. You never know with this generation of strippers and the customers we may appeal to. I see a lot more girls getting this surgery nowadays so it only made me wonder I don't think there's anything wrong with enhanced bodies btw, some of those strippers are really hot! I just prefer the natural look of a woman, and not so much the "barbie doll" look
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Ashley if you put your nipples in the neighborhood I don’t need an invitation. And I prefer women they way god built them. I’ll take personality and shills over looks any day
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @Salty.Nutz Lol, well I'm a bit of a tease so I like to get the guys head all wrapped up with what I'm possibly about to do. Have him wondering whether or not "I'm that type".....and if I'm feeling him out and he's worthy of a good finger fuck (after I give him some sanitizer Lol)...then i'll let him slide a finger inside so he can feel the great Niagara Falls:)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    good to know, cuz if you were the c) type i was going to respectfully and politely ask you not to flash that pussy in the club again...im just looking out the mr. nastys like me
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    For me it's not about real or fake it's about the interaction. If you're able to have good interaction with the guy then nothing else should matter. Everyone is made differently and everyone is beautiful in some way. My Best friend was only a Size B and that didn't stop me because of how well we interacted with each other and connected with each other. My current girl is bigger in those areas but that is just because of how we interacted with each other and the club put us together when I almost quit the Club Life. From your description you sound like you have a great ambition and you care about your work. I think you will do fine. As far as the LD and the Tits on Month I LOVE That. Keep doing what you do and you will be a favorite in no time. I would love to watch you on stage to see how that goes. I think a dancer is a beautiful thing and such an amazing art form. I wish you nothing but the best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If there's one thing one learns on TUSCL, it is the wide variety of preferences we have w.r.t. dancers' looks; def not a one-ho-fits-all scenario :) - a dancer one PL may consider an '8', another PL would not look at twice. w.r.t. custies going for girls w/ fake body-parts, there are different variables why custies choose certain dancers and it may not necessarily exclusively come down of fake vs natural, body-parts. For one - men are very visual - and fake body-parts *do* often look very appealing particularly when the dancer is wearing her outfit - even me that does not like fake-boobs, many a dancer w/ fake-boobs will often get my attention when I see them in their sexy outfits - but I'm usually disappointed once the fake-boobs are bare and thus why I don't get dances w/ girls w/ fake-boobs b/c even though I think they look sexy in their outfit, experience has taught me that I don't enjoy bare fake boobs (the way the look and especially the way they feel) - thus many custies are often drawn by how sexy the girls w/ fake body-parts look in their outfits. Custies may also choose fake body-parts dancers b/c there's other things they like about them - they may like the fact they are slim - or that they are blond - young/fit - dolled-up, etc, and the girl just happens to have fake body-parts . A lot of white-guys are into spinners or at least thin dancers - i.e. IMO/IME a thick AA is often more of a niche taste that not everyone, if not most custies, tend to not prefer - e.g. if a custy likes them thin and petite, he'll probably choose a thin/petite dancer w/ fake-body-parts, over a thick natural dancer, even if he prefers natural, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm def into big boobs and big butts - for me bigger is def better. w.r.t. boobs - prefer them C-cup and above - rarely encountered a pair of boobs I thought were too-big to turn me off (unless they were overly flappy or very un-shapely) - and def prefer them natural - fake-boobs are more often than not a deal-breaker for me - at times I will get dances w/ a dancer w/ fake-boobs if I'm really really into the rest of her but in that case I"d be getting dances in-spite of her fake-boobs and not b/c of them - although I prefer big-boobs, small-boobs are not a deal-breaker - small-boobs are less of a turn-off than fake-boobs even if the fake-boobs look and feel fairly natural (still not the same) - if I have to choose b/w small natural and big-fake ones, I choose small-naturals even though I prefer them big. w.r.t. butts - again - rarely do I encounter a butt that is too-big for me not too-like - prefer them natural but unlike fake-boobs which I do not tolerate, if I have to choose b/w a small natural butt and a big fake-one I will choose the big fake-one.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am a spinner guy all the way, but what really matters is a pretty face. Not into tattoos or piercings, but history shows neither is a deal breaker. They do make me wonder why being an 8 is better than a 9.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My perfect titty checklist: - all natural - 34"-40" - C to DDD cup - firm and perky - nipples higher rather than lower on the boob - nipples that don't stick out much - areolas no bigger than a silver dollar, around the size of a quarter As far as ass, I like: - proportional in size to titties; my ideal is the timeless hourglass shape; I love a balanced body - apple or peach shaped - enough fat to see them wobble under their own momentum and to grab a full handful of - two distinct dimples at the top of each cheek - a nice distinct crease across the base of each cheek, formed by fat that hangs out past the thigh diameter - if she just stands naked with her ass out, you can still see her pussy lips at the right angle - soft or firm I think I am more picky about tits than ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Forgot to mention that ass has to be all natural too.
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    Send us the natural assets pics. I love the nature :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Sirlap: Can you be a little be more specific
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How do you guys even spot a fake ass? Ashley - IMHO you shouldn't focus too much on the physical side. Some guys will be way into you some just won't. If you have a look that is unique then it's more about getting repeat business instead of trying to give yourself a wider appeal. It might be worth considering making another thread to try and figure out how to get guys to come back and see you repeatedly in ways that don't push your personal boundaries. I would be willing to bet that those of us here who are looking for a regular LDK hookup might want different things than those who are just looking for OTC.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Papi I am talking perfect 10 body. In my years of mongering only 5% of all strippers check off all of the above but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate all titties and ass with at least some shape but don't meet all the criteria. As far as I'm concerned all women are naturally beautiful in some way, but over the years of studying the female form I have developed what makes one beautiful (to me).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    From what I observe, men notice overall proportions first. If the fake tits even a girl out, then she seems to sell more dances. Then guys critique the actual tits and all of that. I’ve never seen a decent looking fake ass, or maybe if some girls aren’t going too hard core on injections, I can’t tell. Basically, most men will see the big picture first, and overall form, first.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake A fake ass is usually waaaay out of proportion relative to her waistline and even her thighs. Plus it won't wobble right as she walks. Also they tend to have too perfect of a half-moon profile. To
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ That "To" was supposed to read "Totally agree @BJ99. The hourglass big picture form no matter what her size is the big picture ideal.
  • montataboy
    6 years ago
    Natural and the smaller and perkier the better.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve got no standards at all. I simply enjoy a sexy dancers body - whether enhanced or natural. Pierced and inked up - or free of mods - I don’t care - as long as I’m getting a piece! A titty in my face is gonna get sucked. Panties to the side - is like offering me a taste! It’s a challenge to see a sweet pussy and not want to get in!
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake: "How do you guys even spot a fake ass?" This chick Cassandra at Penthouse San Francisco: [view link]. And it's way bigger in person than it appears in the pics. Bulbous huge fakie.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it’s like a big scoop of ice cream sitting on a tiny little sugar cone.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Gonna be honest. I love the fake tits. And phat asses, real or fake. Definitely not a must have though.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Does a fake ass feel different?
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    I know a model (not personally) But I have met her once before she blew up that has a Fake butt I will just say she is Asian and goes by "CJ" and can be seen for "Miles". She's still hot but very unnatural now.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like a good looking sexy woman. i prefer natural but i don’t rule out boob or ass enhancement nor tats and piercings if personality is good and fun...
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Prefer natural, but if the enhancements are done well, no issues. Not a fan of tattoos but I won't turn away a hot chick because of them. I will turn away a dancer with too many piercings, especially pierced nipples.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I'll take a 4 or 5 that's natural over an 8 or 9 that's fake. Also I find myself spending more time and money with the dancers who are more personable and better at selling themselves than the ones who lack personality. I once was at a club where there was dancer who I really wanted because she looked good on stage. But did only one dance because she was like a mechanical cold fish. Then there was the one after that who didn't look as good but she ended up taking the rest of my money because she was fun to be with.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll take a fake who will blow over a natural who won't.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Besides the aesthetics being better, feel is a big factor for me too. No matter what the type of implants, they all feel unnatural. Not saying they feel bad, but they don't feel as good and again they don't feel right. Natural breasts are the woman's true fat and skin and as I grab them, the feeling is consistent and pliable. Also as they press into my face, bare chest, or crotch, they naturally mold against me which is again a really nice feeling compared to fake. I really like the feeling of natural tits pressing into my bare chest as she rides me cowgirl during a dance. It's awesome to feel those titties up against me as my hard cock is getting grinded by her pussy. The difference in feel as I transitioned away from fake breasts is ultimately what made me exclusively prefer all natural tits. I've done hundreds of comparisons and there is a huge difference in how the two feel. No matter how good fake breasts look, their feel is nothing compared to real.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @mdb2203 thanks for your response and also the comparison you did earlier that put things into perspective for me . So I appreciate that. Also thanks for the compliments, I think I'm a pretty cool chick to be around;) And i'll keep those titty tactics in mind:) lol
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    And @Papi_Chulo thanks for your input as well. It's always worded nicely and gives me a clear view in my head of what ya actually describing lol. And I love how you always compare the types of woman, in full detail....then you'll speak from personal experience and not just writing to write. You even talk about the other races and not kust black girls...and I like that. Gotta keep an open mind. Much appreciated!!! Especially since your so blantly into AA girls:) I LOVE it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @AshleyCash have you ever considered getting implants? Just curious.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    She already has 36 NATURAL C’s. Implants= bad idea
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Agree @GoVikings. But I have met a few strippers with perfect C's that have mentioned it. I want to understand what would compel a stripper with nice boobs to begin with to butcher them. It doesn't make any sense (like a dude with a 10" dick thinking he needs an enlargement), hence my question.
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot Interesting list my friend:) lol. No seriously though, I like your list. Probably because I have a good deal of the things listed on your list. Minus the back dimples and a couple other things:( lol. But I like your descriptions and But I like that your so "picky" in a sense...or that you have your preference. Hell, we all have a preference and wish for someone to look "ideal"....your list was just rather interesting and caught my attention. You sureee sound like the titty man himself;)
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings Lol thank you:) Glad you understand my dilema lol. And to answer your question, @SirLapdancealot No I dont want any implants. I think my size C's are more than enough to have have fun with....unless you have hands the size of Shaq or some shit, then I may have "small" breast to you. Lol. But no I've never thought about getting implants or anything like that. Maybe one day after I have children and my breast tend to sag a little or something.....But that's IF my tits start to sag
  • AshleyCash
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 "Titty in my face is gonna get sucked. Panties to the side - is like offering me a taste! It’s a challenge to see a sweet pussy and not want to get in!" ----> Hahahahaaaa ooh mann. That was funny. I can be a tease at times as I mention before lol. So it kind of gets me going once I'm bending over and giving a guy a LD, and once I pull my panties to the side....I see the look of astonishment on ones face lol. Gets me everytime:) Then before you know it I've made a new friend
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @AshleyCash LOL if it isn't obvious, I am nitpicky as fuck when it comes to strippers. I consider myself a "big game" hunter in the club. Meaning I only go for the all natural 7+ ones because first and foremost I need hottie to get my juices flowing. Then after that we can talk attitude and chemistry and dick teasing moves. My checklist does encompass many body types too and again realize it is the ideal for the body of a 10 so I never expect it to be met 100% by strippers that I still get dances with. I shared it because I like this thread and discussion of a woman's natural assets. I love the female form and talking about the beautiful subtleties of it. And it is so good to hear you wouldn't try to enhance those 36Cs that you were born with! Yay! It brings a tear to my eye to hear a woman's "justification" to get fake breasts when they are already "perfect". It's not often, but it does happen and I will shamelessly tell her "Nooooooo!!!" and give all my aforementioned reasons why if she wants to talk about it. And LOL whenever I am with a small spinner with smallish but nice B cups or less and my hands more than encompass them, I fantasize about being a big dude like Shaq with big hands and a big dick. So it's not the girl, it's "me". LOL the reason guys like small girls is because she makes his dick look bigger.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    love your posts sirdance. You put effort into them and they’re always fun to read
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Back at ya, GoVikings!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What kind of customers are flocking to the fake titties and asses at your club(s)? Young? Old? Thugs? White bread? Poor? Rich? Are they spending a shit load of money? Are the flockers repeat customers with the fake girls, or do they move on after one or two dances/visits/etc.? There’s a *lot* of girls with fake tits and asses who look great when fully dressed. Fewer when wearing typical stripper outfits, fewer still when naked, and fewest of all *feel* good when getting the kind of groping dances I look for. It *might* be one of those immediate attraction things that wears off after a bit. It can *look* like a lot of attention, but when you actually watch, it’s always different guys, and not so much the same guys over and over. Unless she’s really good at say, head.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Here's my issues with fake breasts, besides feel: - The scar is ugly. It can be around her nipple or at the base of the boob or at the side and at the armpits. Regardless, it looks wrong. - The overall shape is very often unnatural. They stick out too much and don't have a natural sag. When she lies down, they don't change shape at all. - From the side view, the lower part and base of the boob as it meets the side of her body almost always has an unnatural bulge and fold. Often at this spot there is a sort of "ripple" look where to the skin surface is obviously wrinkled due to an unnatural shape underneath. This spot is often the "dead giveaway" area that I use to tell the difference between fake and real. It is the hardest spot to get right with implants because there is a natural way that the weight of a natural boob causes the skin to fold there and fake boobs simply cannot move and shape the skin fold in the same way. Only the absolute best boob jobs get this spot anywhere close to natural looking. Often it is obvious when the boobs are fake. - The way the upper boobs (above the nipples) bounce and the way the skin there ripples is fake when she bounces them. Implants don't bounce and ripple nearly as much. All these things are not aesthetically pleasing and what I look for with all strippers to determine the authenticity (or lack thereof) of her natural breasts. It's not that hard to tell a fake boob job once you know all the places to look.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Ashley what George Microdong just posted is good advice. I wouldn’t discount the value of a well heeled regular, transients come and go, but a regular source of income is much more valuable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Sorry for OT, but Ashley-mon, Jamaican me horny wit all dis FIV talk to da Cash-mon1234. Irie mon! I be smokin' da ganja instead.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD has this shit down to a science! Amazing observations! I'm nowhere near as picky as SLD. Fake boobs are ok with me. As long as they're not rock hard. And I hate those jobs where there's hella space in between each boob. Other than that, shit, bring on the fakeness. I love real boobs just the same, as long as they're big! When they can fill up my hands that's when they're the right size.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion