tuscl

Deal or no deal - $1600 for 4 hours of GFE in VIP w/ no sex

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Polekatz near Chicago:

"... I love this place, I never thought I'd be a regular, but I'm totally a regular now. I go on my regular night, get my regular girl and hit the CR for a regular amount of time. She got them to give me a VIP card, so I can sit upstairs now and I don't get hit up by the normal dancers that are walking around.
My regular girl is such a sweetheart, and I drop a lot of money on her, but screw it, I make a lot of money and this is a more entertaining way to spend it than I've been doing in the past.

When I get to VIP, they ask me if I want any particular girl, and I'll request my favorite, she joins me, talks to me for an hour or so before we head back to the CR, where she works pretty hard to make me happy. I'm not into anything dirty, or anything weird, I just like her grinding on me and talking to me, I like feeling how soft her body is. It's all part of the fantasy. I love listening to her talk shit about the other girls, or drunk douchebags. She probably talks shit about me once I leave, and I'm good with that. When I'm there, she treats me like a king.

I've seen some other reviews that don't like the valet parking, you can park on the street, and walk a little bit to bypass that, but it's $5, so not going to bankrupt any of us. I also saw a review about no black girls. I've definitely seen black girls before. The girls work their own schedules so if no black girls are there on a particular night, that's their choice, not because anyone at the club is raciest.

Before I'd go to VIP, if I sat near the stage, I'd usually have a waitress approach me in just a few minutes for a drink, and typically have a girl approach me before my first beer arrived. Some girls are more popular than others, so it can be hard to find your favorite of the night alone, but if you ask a bouncer they can put a call in, saying someone is requesting them. But you better have some money to spend on miss popular otherwise they'll bitch about you to the rest of the girls and you won't get a girl the rest of the night.

Now that I'm a VIP, I have a waitress come up to me less than a minute after sitting down, and a beer in my hand in less than 2.
I've heard the food is pretty good, though I've never tried it. VIP bathroom doesn't have the attendant, which no one is ever a fan of.
Lap dances are $20 for topless, $30 for nude, Tuesday is $10 topless, $20 for nude. I think the girls have some control over the price of the CR, except the bar tab. Bar tab is $75 for 15 minutes, $150 for 30 minutes and $250 for an hour, $500 for 2. You can use a credit card on the bar tab and there is no additional fees. If you use a CC on the girl, they mark it up, so I usually bring cash. My girl has charged me $900 total for hour, and $1600 total for 2, never went more than 2 with her yet. Often when we finish, she'll sit and talk to me for another hour. So yeah, I'm dropping $1600, but I take up about 4 hours of this hotties night, she's getting $1100 of that $1600, which she has to give a portion back to the bouncers. So say she walks away with a grand, that's only $250 per hour she's making on me. Much more than my hourly rate, but I do it in an office with my clothes on. Still though, at the end of the night, I leave happy, and she leaves a grand richer which I'm sure makes her happy.

There are rules at this place, and cameras in each of the rooms, I haven't requested anything off limits, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do anything that makes her lose her job, or that makes her uncomfortable. She's told me stories about what some people have tried to do and maybe some girls are cool with it, but not my favorite, which I think is why I like her so much. ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=32207…

44 comments

• ebonyplayboy
    7 years ago
    No Deal, now this is a straight hustle. You can get GFE with no sex at a regular club for about $100 on drinks with a hot college student.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    GZE --> Gay Zone'd Experience..some guys are homos
  • JordanBelfort
    7 years ago
    I'd say no deal. IMO If you're dropping more than 1k in a CR regularity, as a regular, I think you better be getting laid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think this guy:

1) makes good $$$ and thus does not sweat too-much dropping that kinda coin for mere companionship (seems like a lot of people make good $$$ in Chicago)

2) Safe to assume he's not too an experienced SCer to know he can get more w/ le$$ in strip-clubs

3) seems to really need the attention/companionship this dancer gives him - seems he's been thirsty a long time and now his thirst is being quenched
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    GFE means to me that you make out and have sex like you would with a girl friend.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    At least he parked on the street to avoid the $5 valet charge.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    @jackslash....GFE means that too me too.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I never have been able to figure out how guys with no apparent brains can make so much money.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No deal. Ever.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    $1600 means she spent the weekend with me and we did it multiple times.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Do I win since I got OTC in San Antonio once and all it cost me was $125, a Diet Coke and ice cream sundae from the McDonald’s next to my hotel?

And I had a true GFE
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the OP kinda reminds me during my really krazy times...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Oh shit! Way past my budgets
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She be swimming with the turds in the back of the truck
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I love you bj
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    What he described doesn't sound like GFE at all, but more like a two hours of comfortable, leisurely lap dances with some grinding. He didn't even get 4 hours, only 2 hours of "VIP/CR" and another hour "talking" (no naked touching/grinding time) before and after. At that particular club, i would rather just get two hours of dances (on discount Tuesday) for around $600 and maybe another $100 tip if she allowed more than what the average stripper there allowed (say nipple sucking and some kitty play although you have to be careful with other girls and the bouncer, but probably more with other girls). Of course, i've never gotten two hours of dances at that place or even one hour of dances straight from the same girl. But that would save me well over twice as much money doing it that way. The girl would keep all of that as they pay no house fees on dances on Tuesdays so win-win IMO. I also wouldn't feel any need to "hold" her for a lengthy amount of time afterward to get "value" from an overpriced CR. Some people just have too much money to waste, although to be fair i've had my days of "wasted" money...
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Let me preface this by saying the guy's happy, so it should be hard for us to complain. Granted, maybe there's some blissful ignorance here, either about price, level of service or whatever, but if he has the money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

That said:

1. You can usually sit in the VIP upstairs area at Polekatz if you dress nicely, are well-spoken and come solo. No card needed.
    2. If you're in that area, waitresses find you quickly, as do either dancers or hosts to ask if you have a type of dancer you like.
    3. While there's an expectation you'll eventually spend some money if you're up there, dancers will take the time to just sit with you and get to know you, and if that's what you're looking for, you can get it without necessarily going to a room but just by paying for a few dances. If you're the least bit engaging, dancers will enjoy your company. I find that just buying a drink for a dancer often gets 15-30 min. of her time, while letting her go after a dance or two "so she can go make more money" is usually a nice enough gesture to earn even more time my next club visit.

My typical Polekatz visit runs $125-$300, median $250 or so, with cover and drinks. They have some great hotties, though I was a little underwhelmed my last visit. Some fun can occur in rooms, but not much.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Well i find that you can basically do the exact same things (which still isn't that much, but not too bad) if not more in the regular chump station than in the rooms as the LD area isn't heavily or actively monitored except for the bouncer walking around usually no more than once per song. You do have to be wary of other dancers apparently.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Believe it or not some customers are like that unlike most of TUSCLers .They just want hours of companionship with grinding om super hot girl which they can't get outside the club. I know a guy who spends 4 hours with a girl one day a week. This club is also like Polecatz.No extras, no topless in regular dance room only in Champagne room,cameras every where. All he does is 30 min champagne room which is $300 plus dancer tip+ waitress tip and several lap dances in regular room which is $30 each. He also pays for dancer drinks during that time.I have no idea how much he pays in total.He basically takes up the girl for major part of the night except for 2 hours. Her shift starts at 7 pm.If she gets 4 or 5 customers like that and works at least 4 days a week her life is set. But she works only a day a week
    So OP story is not surprising. Some don't want sex since rules are rules. He just wants super hotties company for hours.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Except PoleKatz isn't like that club. You don't have to do a champagne room to get topless dances. You can get full nude dances with nearly full contact and heavy grinding including LDK for $20-30 (depending on the time and day and how many you do) in the regular lad dance area. For a small tip or even no tip, some girls will even allow nipple sucking and pussy touching. In the monitored CRs, a bouncer might intrude on these things. I don't see the OP's logic in paying so much more than regular lap dance pricing or the same or less than regular lap dances.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    TDD,
    May be he want to do all of that in privacy or he fantasizes to be with her alone. People have their own fantacies.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Dude is a GPS(golden pussy syndrome) "enabler".
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think you know my answer.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Omg. I’m working in the wrong city or something. I know girls at my club can make a lot. I’ve heard of them charging 800 for 30 min vips, but I just couldn’t even suggest it w a straight face! Maybe I should try and just see what they say lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Awww...she doesnt do that stuff other girls do. Thats soo sweet of her.

This sounds like the GFNPO experience to me. "Girl Friend Not Putting Out".
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 there’s a TUSCL challenge for you try it and report back to us ;)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Bj99,

If you are really that hot and pretty you can easily make $1000 in 2 or 3 hours in our area clubs without allowing anything except touching above the waist.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd be willing to pay BJ $50.

BTW, that's a compliment.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    NO FUCKING DEAL!!!!! I'd have to take off my shoes and use my fingers and toes to count how many times I'd have sex with my current SB for that much money.

But, to be fair, I did spend $1200 once for 3 hours in VIP with 2 CFs that did include ejaculation services, but not the best possible kind. That night, and one of the CFs going all GPS on me when we tried to set up OTC, was the triggering event that got me thinking "there has to be a better way to do this".
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    We have all spent too much on a trip to the club. Many times, we thought we were having a great time until we realized that we could have had just as good of a time for a whole lot less. The guy in this review will someday realize that he overspent. But, he may be thinking that his favorite likes him and they may get together outside the club. We all think that given the amount she makes ITC, she will likely not play with him OTC unless it involves a lot of money.

Of course, they may fall in love and live happily ever after. That seems pretty common with girls you meet at the club.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’ve never had that type of positive self bias or “confidence,” but I think it leads me to hold myself to a higher standard. I don’t know. I charge the house rates at my club, and I’m happy to have a lot of nice regulars who make my days go fast, and a fairly clear conscience. I know I take the chill steady route, but it would be a rush to make that kind of money. Maybe not healthy tho.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I read the posted review - and I was ready to say how wrong it was for another customer to piss away money and not get any pussy. Then I thought - he’s very happy with the service he’s getting. So I’ll refrain from saying how bad this is for mongers like me.

I’m trying to be a better man - and it’s really painful! Spending $1600 and not getting pussy? It makes my balls and my wallet hurt!!!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 you could definitely make what those other dancers are making. You’ve got a killer body - and you’re also very smart - so you’ve got it all! I respect your choice to handle things as you do.
  • McNaffles
    7 years ago
    No deal.
    If a fave of mine had one of the customers I'd be happy to delay the OTC til he'd gone.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @cashman "Then I thought - he’s very happy with the service he’s getting. So I’ll refrain from saying"

There we have it folks! Proof that it IS possible to learn _not_ to tell other people they are having fun wrong. If only everyone could learn that lesson and "refrain from saying".
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Well done, Cashman!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions!

Don't listen to what is being promised, look at the makeout session which should be taking place.

From there it goes to back rooms and to your own bed.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What if a guy doesn’t like the type of woman who makes out in a front room.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Joc13 - that wasn’t easy. It was obvious the reviewer had a great time. He spends quite a bit of money - but he’s happy - so it’s all good.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - there were about 3-4 dancers in the late 1990’s - in the San Jose area - who engaged in front room make out sessions. This is similar to an urban legend - as he keeps repeating the same monologue in the hope that it will become believed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    No one is saying the guy is not allowed to spend w/e he wants and pay w/e he wants - if one posts something on a public board it's open to differences of opinions - I'm not saying one should call him a moron or insult him, but commenting w/ a different POV is not out of bounds at all IMO - in fact commenting w/ a different POV may be more beneficial than not commenting at all for fear of coming across as judgemental in this era of participation trophies.

Reasons to comment:

1) by most if not all metrics, the guy overpaid big-time - pointing this out may help the person know there's a better way (although it appears he's aware he's over-paying but doesn't care which is fair-enough)

2) TUSCL/reviews are about sharing info - counter-balancing what this guy posted helps out the newbs and lurkers

3) too many dudes over-paying is actually counter-productive to the PL-masses - again his right to over-pay but the more this happens the more it can make the costs go up for everyone else
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ cashman, thank you and lol. Yeah. I just feel like the front room make out is fine, but that it’s unnatural for most women, and an act of desperation, not comfort. I don’t get the impression that SJG wants to make women feel dependent, but that’s how I’d have to feel to behave that way.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - in all my years of clubbing, I can’t recall seeing a customer making out with a dancer in the front room. In many clubs, front room direct touching of dancers, is not allowed. Maybe things are different in San Jose?

I think SJG might enjoy having a woman act dependent. I can’t speak for him - but that sounds right up his alley (or so to speak)...
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Money is ok - but I'd want sex to be a deal. With a total hottie.
    Like cashman, these happy PL stories feel like someone is scratching nails on a chalkboard. Hurts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion