tuscl

Founder Censoring Threads Again?

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:01 AM
Can't handle the truth about a certain board member: @vincemichaels?

81 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO...up your contribution to the site and level up your freedom brother
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Gave even a warning about this correction in crypto-currencies here. If that was all I did the entire year, my contributions to the site would still be amongst the best. LOL!
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    #truth
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    I'm still cool with him deleting my account if he considers me to be "spammer". Having a self-admitted pedophile on the board sure forces one to think about alot of edge cases in Libertarian philosophy that people would rather just gloss over.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Poor baby !!!!!!!!! Now go eat your shit, fag. You'll feel better and you may even smell better. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ah, the pedophile speaks
  • founder
    6 years ago
    VM and Dougster... I'm gonna sound like your High School gym teacher here... Take it outside! VM said he fucked a 14 year old. Gross and Fucked up. I am over it. Cops know he posted it. Dougster, if it helps your tiny little ego, you won! YAY! You called out an anonymous avatar on a strip club website. SO AWESOME FOR YOU! Stop starting threads every day about the same thing. No both of you boys need to put each other on ignore while the rest of the us here can go about our business of having adult fun with strippers. Founder out. (Someone drop a mic for me)
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Founder: "Cops know he posted it." Founder: "Stop starting threads every day about the same thing." Not good enough. We need to ensure new member know what kind of person he is. Either you delete his account, delete mine or the reminder will continue. Tell you what: instead of every day I'll decrease the frequency to every second day. LOL!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think you are being really unreasonable in acting like spamming the board is the only way to inform ppl that vm is a stolen valor pedophile. Founder just asked you to stop spamming. You can still make comments, and pm ppl, if you feel the need. Plus, I’m sure vm will keep saying dumb shit and exposing himself anways, so you really have nothing to worry about.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Is this true? Providing it's not a dedicated thread we can keep up the reminders that he is a pedophile? And, yes, he says nothing but stupid shit. Not capable of anything else. LOL!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Well, he didn’t say you couldn’t. I’d avoid doing it too much tho. It’s not like we do don’t bring up old shit here. I’d keep it to when he sets himself up for it. :P like ppl do to everyone else on here. Otherwise, it might become another issue.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Ok, I think we'll be able to keep the board informed about what kind of a guy he is without dedicated threads. Should be fine.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    What bj99 said makes sense. Leave it to a stripper to sort things out ;) Thanks!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Founder, now we all know that won't happen. One, he's a coward, name one person that has actually met this stupid fool. Two, I have no doubt he's as pathetic in person if not more than the persona's he hides behind here. Three, Founder, I have never said that. Is it any wonder I have little respect for the hypocrites here. No accurate diatribes from them. I have my friends here, I have people that aren't my friends here. That's life, grow up and deal with it, people.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    @vincemichaels: " No accurate diatribes from them. I have my friends here" And I bet you have fewer friends now, and the ones who still claim they are are always going to have one thing in the back of their minds.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Also glad to hear the cops know about @vm's admission of pedophile. Shouldn't be hard to track him down IRL given all these TUSCL meetings he goes to. If he is still foolish enough to go them. Maybe one of the guys he talks to there and becomes friends with will be a cop! LOL!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Vm If you didn’t say it, then how is it on the thread? You know what? I don’t judge anyone here. We all all ultimately just characters, but you made your character. When I first came here, I thought, “jeez.. this poor guy, getting picked in by these mean (And funny) guys. There must be some explaination. Who would claim to have served in combat and then say they didn’t?” Then, when I basically said that on a thread, you sent me a message “stay outta it!” Calling me “little girl,” and being demanding and condescending. You don’t “owe” anyone an explaination, but you have no one to blame but yourself when you are the one who says crazy stuff and doesn’t explain! If you only want to talk to your friends who someone know better, then ‘ignore’ everyone else. Def don’t message them and start shit. That’s real advice. You can take it, or you can call me lame names and tell me to lick your ass. Your choice.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Some how know better”
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    You crack me up, dumb one, using bad info and lies as your basis, Hj99. I don't have to explain diddly squat to you or anyone else. You judge me, we all judge people. Pity you are a moron. There is plenty of blame, dumbass. With your boyfriend feeding you his shit, it's no wonder you smell as bad as he does. Grow up little girl.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I should win a Nobel peace prize for developing the ignore button.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Yes, you should, Founder. I would have voted for you in the last competition.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Wow vm! It must be tricky to navigate the North Sea on your sail boat.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Ok, new rules we got to play by. Doesn't mean the pressure on @vincemichaels is going to relent any.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    The funny thing is, he was usually the only one who responded to the spam threads anyways. I think he’ll be dying for attention. Might even start flaming himself, like; “Hey guys! Remember me!? I’m still a stolen valor pedophile!”
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Well he certainly is no MENSA member. LOL!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I can just picture him and his stuffed animals, sitting around the table and conferring on all of the most important world matters.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Go founder!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder you da mane ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You're a cunt Dougie.
  • DuggieDumbass
    6 years ago
    @Dougster - get a life, boy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well put BJ. I agree with you on this one. The targeted posts just serve to annoy people rather than serve the intended purpose. Regularly weaving it into responses to other threads when appropriate would be just as effective if not more so. Example: Topic: Getting Extras Comment: Vincemichaels lies about being a war hero in order to coerce extras from 14 yr old girls like he did on a sailboat.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    With founder actually making comments this site Just got one hundred percent better
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    It's so easy it's hilarious, Hj99, you are brainless, you see but don't process. We talk about morons like you at the MENSA meetings. I don't see you there. Come on coward, show up. We'd all like to laugh our ass off at your stupidness. Hj99, flame myself??? Go fuck your stupid cunt, that's on your level, bottom feeder. We slaughter dumb cunts like you with our words.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh vm.. only other cunts can call out cunts. :/
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I like this woman. She must've had older brothers.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s unfortunate that Dougster and tittyfag turned Vince of all people into a sympathetic figure with their hundreds of threads about him every day. One or two threads a day would have been enough, it actually would have gotten the point across more clearly. Now when people see these threads they just ignore it and don’t even click on it.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    @larryfisherman: Frankly, not sure how you reached your conclusion that Dougster and txtittyfag made vincemichaels a sympathetic character. While ALL of us are weary of the entire debacle, vince himself, with his childish, inane and (borderline) retarded responses to the threads made it impossible for a casual observer, let alone a regular poster, to find any sympathy for his online persona. It's hard to find sympathy for anyone who pretends to be a war veteran just to win an online argument on a strip club bulletin board, let alone the other allegation of impropriety with a minor or his seeming fascination with underaged women. Let's face it, @rickdugan was hammered here for years by the same trolls/bullies and then some, and no one here will be putting rick up for any online humanitarian awards any time soon, even though he is at least capable of forming complete and coherent sentences and trains of thought, unlike the aforementioned Mr. Michaels. CP
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    CP posted: "@rickdugan was hammered here for years by the same trolls/bullies and then some, and no one here will be putting rick up for any online humanitarian awards any time soon,... Nor should they CP. ;) 'm sure I'll be trolled again as I will never be a sympathetic character here and I don't really care. I call it like I see it and if a few cupcakes get their skirts in a bunch and want to bombard the board with endless troll posts then so be it. I won't give them the "bully" designation as that gives them far more too much heft than they deserve - any lightweight with too much time on his hands can accomplish the same thing and a simple click of an ignore makes their posts disappear. But oddly enough, VM's posts were so awful that the trolls suddenly became more sympathetic characters to me than a posting member with reviews, something I never thought would happen. Further, not only did he bring it on himself in a bad way, but he just cannot seem to get himself to use the ignore button, but instead has decided to feed the trolls even more by mixing it up with them in countless threads.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Rick, I do what I want, when I want. I choose to ignore several of you, you just placed yourself on my selective ignore list. Ever hear of the Big Lie theory ?? They got what they deserved.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    So there!.. take that Rick! It’s okay that you don’t like vm bc he doesn’t like you anyways! :P
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Chili, you crack me up. Nothing wrong with my English. You remind me of many classmates who disliked me in school, because my skills were so much better than them Dude, I finished in the top 1 percent in school, I'm a MENSA member. Ever hear of MENSA ??
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, as usual Hj99, you are wrong again.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh, my bad.. Never mind, Rick. Vm is super bummed you don’t like him. He didn’t really put you on ignore. He just said he did, bc he’s full of shit. Better, vm? Sometimes it’s hard to understand you.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    I'm sure you keep your MENSA membership certificate right next to your Honorable Discharge papers, vince. CP
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yep. Right on his sailboat.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I'm just curious, by now we have all seen the post where VM claimed to have been intimate with a 14 year old (or to have provided a space on his sailboat for someone else to be intimate with a 14 year old, depending on how you interpret his statement), but where does this Stolen Valor thing come from? What did he say about serving in the military? Does anyone have a link to that thread? He does seem to be kind of a retard, so it wouldn't surprise me if this charge were true as well. It doesn't change my opinion that everyone should basically leave him alone and that the spammers should really shut up already. Again, just curious.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    "...because my skills were so much better than them..." [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Damn, oh stupid baby girl, I could care less about Rick Bummed, you intimate, HJ99 ???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wrong again, moron. He has his own share of problems. MENSA doesn't have certificates, oh ignorant one, Chili. Sailboat is long gone, dude.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    from the offical MENSA store site: [view link] /sigh Get help, Vince.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ... Whaaat..?
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    My oh my, I guess they do now. When I was asked to join we didn't have them. Thank you, thank you. Live and learn. Now it's your turn to learn. I don't need your help Chili. I do fine without it. You need help.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I'm not black, moron. Many of our members can attest to that, as I traveled around our country, I met a lot of our TUSCL members. I imagine I'll leave you off the list, can't think that I'd care for your company.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol, you mean that’s not really you in the GIF?.. Is that what you are referring to!? You know that’s a joke, right?
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Duhh, Hj99, you are a ignorant one. I don't believe it was intended as a joke. It was a racist dig.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It was a dig at your bad English. Just bc the ppl in the video weren’t Caucasian doesn’t make it racist.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    No one? No one knows how the Stolen Valor accusation arose? Ok, if that's the case, unless I missed something, I would ask the trolls (if and when they return) to only refer to VM as a pedo and not a Stolen Valor pedo, at least until someone can produce evidence to substantiate the charge. After all, Stolen Valor pedophilia is a serious accusation LOL. Does anyone second the motion?
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    @vincemichaels “Did you serve in an active war ?? I did. That''s a reality we don't want but when called, one serves.” @vincemichaels “I did not join the services, I fought on the streets for justice back during Nam. It was an honorable service to my country.”
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It seems like the thread is gone. Not to call him out, but Papi explained vm as using the language of the time for protestors of Vietnam, so it sounded like he’d seen it. Maybe founder deleted it, or it was before the threads we can look up. Just logically, dougster can be extreme in the trolling, but doesn’t actually lie and make stuff up the way vm does. It makes me believe he is most likely to have said it, and then refused to apologize or explain. Plus, vm pmed me ab it and I appealed to him to explain, but ofcourse he got offended and called me lame names.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 Dougster makes up more shit than Disney and the two biggest trolls are in time out isn’t it time to give this shit a rest. The idiot isn’t going to apologize and neither is anybody else I think at this point it would be better for everyone to move on. Does anyone agree ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, don't just move on! This drama has been priceless.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I honestly haven’t seen dougster lie. I’ve seen him exagerate, and grab onto details, but not lie. Vm just makes stuff up. Like this silly MESNSA crap! Wtf?!
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Like announcing multiple times he's going to leave if vm isn't banned and then not going? But seriously, this guys been full of shit for years. He's repeatedly targeted different members and attacked them relentlessly. Anyone that can't see that is either another troll or oblivious.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I remember the military thread, it definitely exists. I’m sure Dougster or tittyfag can pull it up if need be lol. What Chilli posted is exactly what Vince said on that thread.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I pointed out several of his lies over the last several days. He takes a statement that someone makes and twists it or omits a qualifier he is just as much a liar as anybody here.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Fine then. Dougster is a drama queen. Does anyone doubt that vm said he served in combat to win a point in an argument and then took it back?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive, Ah, we're just shooting the breeze. I think the spamming is over, at least for now. Founder made an executive decision and it was probably the right call. @Chili Palmer, That's interesting. Still, it's slightly possible that he meant he was drafted during an earlier war (Korea perhaps?) but then became a war protester during Vietnam. It's a little far-fetched but still possible I guess. I'm sure that's the explanation that he would come up with. Being a Mensa member and all, I mean, he must be able to think on his toes.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    VM might be a giant lying asshole with questionable sexual interests. That said he hasn't disrupted this site and needlessly attacked dozens of its member for almost a decade. Dugly has.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He’s too young to be a Korea vet he’s my age and during the sixties returning vets were treated horribly. The protesters always maintained that they were serving on the front lines, but truth be told the vast majority of them were just in it for the free pussy and pot.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    So 25, how do you feel ab someone who states that they served in combat to win status in an argument, when they really protested? Frankly, I do not think it is equitable, and I do think the possible double meaning was meant to deceive.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think it’s pathetic, but if there is no profit motive it doesn’t rise to the level of stolen valor all it is is idiotic bragging. I don’t pay much attention to stupid shit, if I got all upset every time someone was stupid, it would just waste my time in very unproductive ways. I like to focus on positive shit.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @jester214, Jesus, dude, this has been going on for a decade?!? Wow! Fuck me! And Founder first put a stop to it now? That's some serious restraint.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I get that it’s not officially “stolen valor,” but it kinda is here. It’s profitting in credibility, and that’s really all we have, so the term fits unofficially.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Good point Bj!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Still, it's slightly possible that he meant he was drafted during an earlier war (Korea perhaps?" Lol, Korea was early 50's, the normal draft age was around 20. That would put vince's birth around 1932, making him 86 years old. Are you serious?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I don't think his sailboat was the Nina, Pinta, or Santa Maria.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU, Well how the fuck would I know how old this wacko is? Before twentyfive told me, VM could have been 100 years old for all I knew.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dougster may be a dick, but he is funny.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Funny isn’t trolling...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^Funny as a head case, but I think he has OCD along with Megalomania. Random would be better at Psyche evaluations than I am, Subra too.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Funny is funny; Retarded is retarded.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Bumping a post every day, or more often than that, to "remind" everyone that you think some stranger on the internet is a faggot??? That's funny?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion