tuscl

NFL Play-offs

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:55 PM
Of course if your team is still in it, you care. But other than that, do you care about the NFL playoffs ? I like the Case Keenum story with the Vikings. But other than that, I have lost interest in pro football.

41 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m with you @Warrior15 since the Giants were so bad I haven’t really taken an interest in the entire season.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There’s a great story written by Keenum about his journey in the Star Trib. Almost brought me to tears.
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    Not at all. Used to be a big fan, but now the millionaire sissies are almost playing flag football. They are spoiled brats that need to take their knee in China.
  • lmgol075
    6 years ago
    Chicago has sucked obviously for sometime now, and not a GB fan at all even though I live in the land of cheese, but I can honestly say that I have started caring less and less for football over the last 2-3 years. Not into the fantasy stuff or betting stuff etc. I will watch a game if I am at a party or they have one on at the club and its dead so to speak, but I dont really ever go out of my way to watch a game put it to you that way. Playoffs or regular season.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cowboys fan - they've either been mediocre or bad for most of the last 20 years. I don't like the salary cap, I feel it's made strong teams weaker and thus lower level of play at the top.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I'm looking forward to the Patriots playing tonight and wonder if they have an official in charge of the footballs. :)
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    PATRIOTS Fuck off, haters
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I have been a die hard Bengals fan my entire life and generally attend 3-5 games per year. I spend an average of $1k a year on Bengals merchandise and have my basement decorated with a mix of Bengals, Reds, UC and Ohio State memorabilia. I've bled orange and black even through the lost decade of the 90s while the "fans" sitting around me had paper bags over their heads. This is how my team rewarded my loyalty this year: [view link] At least the Cleveland Browns try to make changes that they believe will make their team better. Since they are the Browns those changes usually turn out to be mistakes but at least they give a damn enough to try. I should change the first paragraph to start "I was a die hard Bengals fan." I've already decided to put the money I usually put into Bengals tickets into getting good season tickets to FC Cincinnati and hope they get the MLS expansion they are going after. At least their ownership group has the right priorities in place. 1) Win 2) Make your fans happy (#1 helps) 3) Everything else will take care of itself I think the NFL will turn into something like the NBA for me. I'll watch the occasional game, mostly during the post season, because I enjoy a good game regardless of the sport but it will mostly be something I check out to follow up on some of my former college favorites.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I don't hate the Patriots, I just know as we all do the officials have to be on their tip toes to officiate correctly. The football deflationgate was hilarious on both sides, JohnTitor.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Pats just scored again.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Yep, tis looking bad for the Titans.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Pats just scored again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, game is pretty much over
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Who Dey you are awesome
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Pats just scored again.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Since I retired televised sports have become more of a diversion. I record everything I watch on TV so I can skip the ads. Watched many of the bowl games and have seen all the playoffs. Would I care if I didn't watch, likely not.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I agree with you, Clubber. I enjoyed the Pats-Titan game tonight even though it was a foregone conclusion that the Patriots would win again. It helps that Brady is a U of M graduate and did great things for the Wolverines way back then. GO BLUE !! We rubbed MSU's nose in the mud today in basketball. I'll be sure to talk with my nephew, a MSU supporter. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Naaaaah, dickbreath, wrong as always. Golden Tate says you take it from the ball boy in the ass, with the rest of the team lined up behind him to stick all their dicks in your ass. And there is still room for Mack Trucks entire fleet to get in, no crowding whatsoever. LMAO
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I used to love the NFL when it had parity, but now it’s awful. The Patriots had a bye round in the first week of the playoffs, the team they played after their bye was the Tennessee Titans. Really??? SMH. Pittsburgh is the only team in the AFC that can MAYBE give New England a challenge. The top two seeds in the NFC (the Eagles and Vikings) are currently playing with backup QBS. Imagine if one of those two teams makes it to the Super Bowl and plays the Patriots, it would be the worst Super Bowl ever. The Patriots are gonna win it again, nothing new here.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    obviously it’s a lot more exciting when the Vikings are doing good as they are this season But even when the Vikings don’t qualify for the playoffs, I still love the NFL I love football in general though, not just the pros
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Very few people admitted to being Pats fans before Belichick and Brady arrived. Since then it's been like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork at LFM's Mom's house. I used to visit New England to see family as a kid and lived there for 4 years in the 80's. The Bruins, Sox, and Celtics had fanatical followings, but you didn't see much about the Pats.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I could give a shit. It's all just business. There is no loyalty to fans. Did the rams give a shit about the L.A. fans when they moved to St. Louis or to St. Louis when they moved back? Charger fans in San Diego or Raider fans in Oakland? The other pro sports teams are almost as bad. They don't get any of my money.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @LF what was that about Pittsburgh LOL
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    The playoffs is when I start watching and paying attention. Over the last few days we've been seeing some really good games. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That kicker has stones.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Well, the only good thing I can say about the 1:00 pm game is that the Patriots won't be able to beat my Steelers in the AFC championship, lol. Go Jax!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Anyone else think Shazier might have made a 3 point difference?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Yep---he would have made big difference. Any time you saw a run outside the hash marks and no linebacker there to meet the back Shazier probably would have been in place. You can argue he might not have made the tackle but his history going back to OSU states otherwise. Additionally those flares to TJ Yeldon where he was wide open because Vince Williams runs a 4.65 would have been null.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    OMG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think that DB will be looking for a new job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What a blown play and tackle
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. the Pitt game, they kept battleling back but you can't spot a team 45 points and expect to win
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    :-)
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Best moment in football history. ( IMO )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Two great games today what an end to the Minnesota game just unbelievable!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Like most, I didn't think that Jacksonville would be able to beat Pittsburgh on their own field again. That finish in Minnesota is the most exciting finish I have ever seen.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Why oh why couldn't have kept Mike Zimmer and sent Marcin Lewis to Minnesota instead? GoVikings good luck in Philly next week. It would be nice to see a team play in the Super Bowl at home. Home field advantage might be what it will take to beat Brady's boys.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I didn't care terribly about who won today all I asked for was fun games to watch. Certainly go that.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If by chance the Vikings beat the Eagles next week, they’ll have home field advantage but not the home crowd. Noise can certainly be a factor but not all Viking fans will be filling up the stadium, what with the press and other high rollers buying tickets. Of course the Eagles Could be coming to Minnesota instead. Next weekend is always the best weekend in the NFL season, even better than the Super Bowl.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    GO PATS!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I popped my bartender for $2 this weekend! Happy as can be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion