tuscl

Does washing my ass even matter with strippers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I mean I pay them and they fuck me...it's not based on skill or technical shit...so why even bother with washing my shit crusted ass and cummed stained balls

They going to fuck me regardless

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If it's male strippers then probably matters
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Mary Jane is sickened by the visual image that this post creates.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    The hot guy strippers down at The Ballroom definitely want you to wash your ass, juice
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol. The ones that matter care!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Nobody cares what flavor of Four Loko you bring, as long as you bring some Four Loko. Eh wait a minute, everyone hates Watermelon, don't bring that.

And wash your ass, unless you're fucking a $25 backpage hooker, they don't care, hot strippers usually do.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    If she doesn't give a fuck if your ass is dirty then she is probably such a dirty whore that you shouldn't fuck her.

If you don't give a fuck if your ass is dirty then please stay out of the clubs. You're giving us PLs a bad name.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Go into a strip club all stinky if you want extra space and to repel everyone, if they even let you in.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Ask 4got2wipe
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I had a g/f into rimming, so I made sure I was always as clean as possible. Still do.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Hopefully the girls are more interested in your coke can - than your skid marks!

If she asks you to bend over and cough - I’d run for the door!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Alternately, you could bring a floor mop and a big pail of soapy water and invite her to clean out your anus! I understand that dancers love doing that to custies..... ;-)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Eww on the entire discussion.
    But one thing to ask you: Do you expect her to wash?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Even for TUSCL, this thread sets a new record for disgustingness. Don't you guys have any shame?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ I can’t speak for the board. But I have no shame.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Shame for anyone posting a comment on a juice thread? Do you really need to ask? ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Women have very high standards for cleanliness. Even if they don't say anything, they still notice.

SJG

Ticket To Ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-WSgZn…
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    [Anyone else notice that half of Juice's 15,500+ comments are just "LMFAO" :) ]

Clean yourself! I always go to the club either freshly showered or I use baby wipes after every dump on days prior to going to a club after work.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion