tuscl

Does dressing matter for strip clubs?

sun444
Arizona
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:34 PM
I always go in tracks and tshirt.. Few ask wanna dance? And few skip me .. Does dressing matter ?

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Somewhat - if one is dressed cheaply some dancers may assume you don't have $$$. But usually once they notice you buying dances than spending $$$ is really what matters over "how sharp one is dressed". You can also be proactive and ask them for a dance instead of just sitting there waiting/hoping for the girls to approach you - again the more they see you getting dances usually the more they will approach. Some clubs are more of a seller's market though and in these types of clubs it may be an issue if one does not look like they have $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    But no matter the club one can often get w/ most dancers if one is proactive and asks.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I can only discuss the same topic a maximum of two dozen times.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You need class to get ass
  • lmgol075
    6 years ago
    I just recently had a conversation with a dancer about this a few weeks ago. A friend who I was going with wanted to wear tracks and I convinced him not to. I frequent the club about every 1/2 weeks so I said it probably wasn’t in the best interest. Only because I know how quite a few girls would View him. Anyways one of the girls came over to our table that I have gotten a few dances from and I know she really likes to get in there and grind hard. Something my friend really likes, so I slipped her $20 and said take him to the booth and take care of him. Fast forward 5 minutes and he was back complimenting how the dance was. When she finally came back we started talking a little more and somehow the topic of wearing sweats/tracks came up. I asked her how she feels about guys who wear them to a club. She said flat out that the dance she just gave with a lot of grinding would have never happened like that. Depending on how many people were in the club she would be a lot less likely to approach him. I kinda agree with this. Yes it’s nice to be super comfortable but I also view it as a respect thing. I like to wear either a nice pair of jeans or sometimes kahki pants and usually a polo or flannel. Something comfortable for me and that will be comfortable for the girls to dance on. No need to get super dressed up but I prefer to have a nice clean presentable look.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Imgol075 I would think jeans are worse than track pants for the strippers. Track pants just means the guy might possibly be a perv but jeans are rough on the girls ass when it comes to grinding. Plus for a guy you're not gonna feel the dance nearly as well. It's always gotta be slacks or shorts for me, depending on the club. If I'm going to some divey type club shorts are usually fine. In an upscale club that where you bust out the thin slacks.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    In all seriousness I wear black under armor gym pants and a black polo shirt....I always bring $500
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ and a bucket of chackin. My experience the nicer the club, the better you should dress. Now one of the Trinity clubs in Toronto which some are borderline dives, strippers aren't going to give a fuck what you're wearing. Go to Penthouse Club in Detroit on a Saturday night where 1/3 of the guys are wearing sports coats and not only would they probably not even let a guy with track pants in the door, no stripper would be hitting him up if he managed to get through the door...unless he kept dropping $100 on the floor by accident. I think I've seen JS69 do that a few times!
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I think dressing is just empty carbs
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    $$$$ matters. A fucking hobo can get amazing lapdances with a little cheddar.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I like undressing better. :)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    $$ is king. Dressing well will get you some more dancer attention and approached more than you'll get approached wearing gym shorts at nicer clubs but $$ is more important to dancers than dress code. And agreed on not wearing jeans - if you're wearing pants not shorts, wear softer cotton slacks, the girls appreciate it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Contrary to what juice stated, you do not need class to get ass. You just need money. That said, those who have seen me at clubs will note that I wear custom made pressed silk trousers. This is not to project an air of sophistication. I simply found the material preferable for lapdances and other activities instead of sweats. That's the truth. It is funny when I use a vibrator in vip and a girl creams all over me. Because, there goes that pair.... That happened during the Detroit trip last summer.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Once a dancer told me I should wear a jacket or suit as it would have made it easier for her to approach me. She said the jacket or suit makes it look like I have money and therefore makes me more attractive to strippers. She said if it was busier, she would have skipped over me unless I specifically requested her since she didn't think I'd give her much even if I was interested (based on my clothes; jeans and a t-shirt).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Clothes can provide a look of money, but money is king in clubs, so money matters more than clothes. However, you should dress in a way that is appropriate for the club. Certain upscale clubs won’t allow track pants or shorts - so it is important to know if there are club specific restrictions.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Strippers routinely say they hate jeans because they scratch and are uncomfortable to women with sensitive skin. I dress like a casual person/slob 95% of the time and when I get dances I get "thanks" for wearing soft clothing, but am also aware that some dancers assume I have no money and avoid me. I know this as a fact because every once in awhile court in my state, which is oddly shaped, makes it easier to drive through parts of Rhode Island to get to other parts of Massachusetts due to traffic. On those days I wear a suit and notice that the higher level dancers who approach me are the same ones who don't approach sweats version or shorts version of me. The funniest thing to me is that while just the clothes change, I am unrecognizable. What they must not enjoy is that I am not getting any dances in a suit. A dancer grinding on your dick wears a line in an expensive suit and no dancer is worth the cost of buying a new one.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Just dress like me [view link]
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Clothes may factor in which girls approach, but being proactive and getting girls you want works best no matter how you dress anyway. Once you have the girl giving dances, it's obvious what they prefer, and it isn't jeans. That shit is like sandpaper, no serious grinding sessions are going to happen on those.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I won't go to a club if they seriously enforce a "no shorts" rule. Lap dancing is too expensive a form of entertainment for me to be deprived of leg contact wity the ladies.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Of course it matters, as well as which club you are in. That goes without saying for any business.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You need class to get ass
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I used to wear thin black sweatpants that had pockes and in a dark club kinda looked like regular slacks - used to wear comfortable black shoes with them and a decent looking shirt, and I didn't look too under-dressed but still comfortable for getting dances
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    i usually wear button downs and slacks, and i constantly get compliments about how soft my clothing is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion