tuscl

Happy Ending Dances

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:41 PM
I've never had one for fear of what the dancer would do. Are they used to that kind of thing or do they freak out if a guy blows his load in his pants?

15 comments

• ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Awesome info everyone, thanks for the input. I'm now armed with the info to go forth and splooge, hahaha. Seriously though, all good stuff and great perspectives from both sides. I had never thought about being black listed and stuff like that so thanks! Special thanks to ChiTown, Dougs & ShadowCat. Great comments!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Ooops. Rephrase. It's funny, though, that even though I'm not always perfectly careful, the only problems arose when I was extra-careful despite all the care I took.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I usually wear condoms with "providers" in pay-for-play and one-off situations, but I try to work my way into a non-condom zone with any "civilian" or "real-life" girlfriends after a relationship of trust has been established. I've slipped up plenty of times. I've gone condom-less with girlfriends too early, and I've often gone condom-less with a provider when the little head starting getting the better of the big head. Can't recall the last time I did bareback with a provider, though I'm sure I have. And I know I've received bareback oral from plenty of providers -- a lower-risk proposition (for me), but still a risk. Funny thing is, the only "diseases" I've caught have been from a girlfriend, and even she was one of the ones I initiated as condom-using and only later changed to the condom-less method. She gave me papilloma, genital warts. I got 'em on my sack and asshole. Doctor had to zap 'em. Wasn't a big deal. They're recurring, though. And I've had warts on my hands and feet most of my life, recurring at roughly three-year intervals, which I also simply get zapped, so maybe I gave myself the genital warts from my hands? Can it transfer like that? But it's funny, that even though I'm not always perfectly careful, the only problems arose when I wasn't careful at all.
  • whatevergong82
    18 years ago
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the fact if you wear a condom, that will usually prevent the cum from getting onto your pants. Of course, some dancers dance so hard that the rubber sometimes gets off your dick, and you cum in your pants anyway. I always get dances at the club I frequent with a raincoat, so that helps keep my dry cleaning costs down. Also, the strippers at the clubs I go to has as their SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to give friction dances, with the intent to make you nut in your pants. The dancers that I get know this, and make sure that you're enjoying their dances. After all, as one girl said, "If you don't cum, we don't get paid."
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I guess it depends on the club. The place where my ATF worked, which is the first club where I got LDs on a regular basis, happy finishes were standard procedure. That's what most of the customers came (no pun intended) for. The girls used to joke about it all the time. And Chitown, I hate to tell you but wearing a suit without a tie is the style these days in some circles. In fact if you're on TV you're supposed to leave the shirt tail hanging out or wear a T-shirt with the suit. Looks stupid to me but what do I know. I've always had a rule: suit = tie, sports coat = open collar no tie. Guess that tells you how old fashioned I am.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Doug, I do know who you are talking about, and I have had the same experience. I consider time spent with her to be "make-out" sessions more than just lap dances. I almost always wear a suit to clubs. Fortunately, with most decent men's suits, around the lap, there are three layers of cloth just in the pants...to say nothing of your underwear. And, in the event of the Three Mile Island of sploog, you can always take off your coat and drape it over your arm (carried in front of you your lap). But I can't believe that I could ever emit so much spunk at one time. Besides, I was taught that a gentlemen never appears in public wearing the trousers (but not the coat) of a suit, anymore than you would wear a suit without a tie.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I didn't mean to be demeaning to anyone that DOES bust a nut in a club. I was just voicing my personal opinion. Like I said, it HAS happened to me a few times, and at the time, it was most definitely enjoyable. Chitown: The last time it happened was with someone we both know.. (and I'm NOT talking about "Miss R") The one to whom I refer is "Miss L". She falls into that category of dancers that make The Nut her goal, or so it seems. She went at it with a vengence, unlike I'd experienced in quite some time... and yes, I warned her that she'd better take it easy, otherwise she was going to send me on my way with a wetspot. She just gave me a sexy smile and purred, "then I must be doing me job". She then unbuttoned the shirt, untucked it, and gave me another sexy smile, while lasciviously licking her lips. I took that as the "green light" and decided that the untucking of the shirt was to cover up any visible signs of what transpired. She's definitely a keeper.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    When I first started getting LDs I thought that was the whole purpose of the enterprise and that it was expected. I've never had a girl object when it happened, I always thought they expected it. Nor have I ever had a girl ask for extra $$$ but then I don't go to upscale clubs very often. I once asked my ATF if she minded if I did, and she said she didn't mind at all but she'd prefer I didn't tell her about it. It was pretty common in her club. So I guess it's different strokes for different folks (no pun intended.)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    To answer the original questions, I really think it entirely depends on the dancer and / or club context. Some places and some dancers, they expect you to try to "finish" during a lapper; other places and other dancers, they're disgusted if you even mention the possibility. In addition, the level of available "dirtiness" in lap-dancing style is a factor. A girl who only grinds a little bit, then gyrates within your eyeshot as a looking-candy maneuver without contact, then places her crotch near your nose as smell-candy, then rubs her tits on your face, and proceeds to cycle among these rather non-coitus-shaped movements? She's unlikely to cause "finish" with me or, I'm guessing, most other patrons. On the other hand, a girl who gets me warmed up and feeling sexual with those or similar maneuvers, but then has a sixth sense about when to stop the play-acting and get right down to grindage? She'll be more likely able to get me (or, again I'm guessing, many other guys) to "finish" completely. In fact, I'm thinking that an experienced lap-dancer girl can probably control it a lot more than they let on. All they really have to do for me (and, again I'm guessing, many other guys) is back off of the direct-to-crotch rhythmic end-of-song pumping grindage and there won't be a "finish" regardless of how horny I am. I wear silky underwear, loose "slacks"-style soft-fabric pants, and unbuttonable shirts, all in an effort to improve my lap-dancing experience, in terms of the feelings that I experience on my own nerve-ends. The hands might or might not roam (mine or hers!), but the actual accomplishment takes place below the belt. And of course, another more obvious method of creating a finish, is for a girl to offer more direct "services" than the ol' bump-an'-grind. If she offers hand-release, or Russian, or oral, then she's not going to have much of an excuse if she claims to be surprised or offended if you DO release.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Re: "First, I find it totally embarrassing and shows a lack of control." Doug, it only shows a lack of control if you don't want it to happen :) .
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    At the clubs I frequent, release is typically the dancer's goal, either stated explicitly or implicitly obvious. I have had dollar amounts quoted to me for release. This is true of the higher end "eye candy" club I go to, as well as the downmarket place. About two weeks ago, I was at the "high end" club, sitting with two dancers, and found myself in VIP with one of them. She correctly perceived that events were soon about to spin out of control, and asked if I wanted her to continue. I said yes, and she said, OK, she just wanted to make sure that I didn't want to go back into VIP with (other girl's name.).
  • Varmit 363
    18 years ago
    never in the club , however one of my ATF's brought a another girl from the club they danced at , over to my house a couple times , to try out new routines....only cost me beer and such . not bad for 2 hours each time .......and they were very happy endings...yes they were .....
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Ssewarrior: I personally do not want that to happen for several reasons. First, I find it totally embarrassing and shows a lack of control. There's no way that I want to walk out of the club with an unmistakeable wetspot. It's like wearing a scarlet letter (a big red "L"). It also ends your night at the club as prematurely as you prematurely blew your load. With that being said, in my MANY years of clubbing, there have been a few times when the combination of the amount of alcohol I've have, my mood, the skills of the dancer, the specific technique the dancer was using and the visual show she was giving me have proven too much to handle and the undesirable result occurred. The way a dancer perceives a guy that blows his load into his pants varies from girl to girl. There are many dancers that I've had, that their main goal was to get me off. There are also many dancers that want to take you to the brink and once they sense that you are close, will back off. And then there are the dancers that want to make sure that it never happens. I've heard stories of girls absolutely freaking out when a guy has nutted during her dance with him. I've heard of girls that purposely make a big deal out of it and try to embarrass the shit of the guy to teach him a lesson. I've heard guys kicked out of clubs for doing this. I've also heard that there are girls that discuss it in the dressing room with their fellow dancers and the guy is then "black balled" by the girls in the club and will have very little luck getting dances in that club again. (I think it's much better to have "blue balls", rather than to get "black balled") Out of curiosity, and as a way of initiating some "dirty talking", I've posed the question to some of my favorites over the years, asking how often it happens, what they think of it and how they react. Based upon my unscientific research, it is actually fairly common. Most of the girls do not like it, and are especially unhappy if they feel the wetness on their body. Can you blame them? From what I've heard, if you sense an impending accident, even though she can probably feel it coming (no pun intended), it's wise to warn your dance partner, so that she can stop what she is doing and you can get things back under control, or she can a least avoid the splash. On the other hand, the girls that don't mind it, or actually like it, might choose to continue with their ministrations and make the event more pleasurable for you. In any case, the recommendation is to tip and tip well afterwards.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    I had one offer full friction till release. I was surprised and could think about what I was gonna do with my underwear after, hahaha so I turned it down. So I wondered if anybody has ever done that. I just assumed a dancer would freak out if she's not expecting it.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Never done one in my pants, but have had dancers not be able to give me a happy ending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion