tuscl

Clubs and under age dancers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, January 6, 2018 5:15 AM
Does thus really happen ? In NC you got to be twenty one to work or be a client at a club but in SC it's eighteen In states that allow the eighteen girl's to work do you think theirs a percentage that lied and got in at age seventeen and sixteen ? Should we avoid these clubs in order to protect ourselves from such deception ? Scares the Shit out of me just thanking about this especially in states that would prosecute you even though you had been lied to

19 comments

• laplurker
    6 years ago
    The dancers can't just lie about their age. They have to show management good I.D. to get hired. I.D. can be faked, but there is time and expense to doing that. If an under age dancer did slip in, I don't think that a customer would get in legal trouble, but the manager sure would. So, managers give all I.D.'s a hard look.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    Being that human trafficking is big in both states, I'd say that your scenario is very plausible. I imagine that the girls who escape from a trafficking situation would consider the club atmosphere to be mild in comparison. Going from being a "sex slave" to actually getting paid and being able to choose your clients would probably make them lie about their age without giving it a second thought. So based on what you're saying, I'd be very reluctant to go to a SC with a minimum age of 18. I wouldn't even be comfortable with someone that young.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Man, you must really think the underage girls have a conspiracy going on to get you. First, underage girls on SA. Now, underage girls in clubs. Maybe you need to just need to adjust the age target you're looking for so you're not cutting it so close.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Here is a place that hired a 17 yo...... [view link] I ran into a buddy there that night she was working and both of thought we could remember what she looked like but were occupied with dancers we knew and did not pay any attention to the new girls, until the commotion of the stolen boots spilled out from the locker room.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I am perinod...been considering chasing only thirty year olds
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I met a girl about a year ago who is currently in her early 30s, but claimed she was a stripper since she was 15. Made me curious as to what clubs were more relaxed about the hiring process and which ones just didn't care back in that day.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Eve - 30 or 40 years ago I think it was more common. There was a juice bar (18 and older) my friends and I would go to while in high school and every once in a while you would run into a girl from school or a neighboring school (mostly an all girls Catholic school) that was a grade or two younger than us. Biker/dive/blue collar SCs back in the day just did not care and the payola to local LE and politicians was more rampant then as well. anti corruptions laws being enforced and the moral majority movement imo has ended that for the most part.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Absolutely. It did a lot of damage to Providence's scene several years ago. See Projo story: [view link] Cheaters (now Wild Zebra) was about the most extras-friendly strip club I'd ever encountered. A lot of the regulars there went radio silent after this happened. It was horrible all around.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    There is a club in Atlanta (Oasis) that does not require a license. It has a high percentage of baby strippers just turned 18. With a good fake ID the law of averages says they have had 17 year olds. No official info, but if all the club relies on is a glance at an ID, just saying.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I don't think sticking to 21 & up clubs would make a difference. If they are using a fake id they could just as easily get one that says 21 vs 18. A lot of 17 y.o. could pass for 21 with the right makeup and clothing.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    In 20 plus years of clubbing I have never seen a dancer that I suspected was under 18. I’m not saying it never happens but it’s rare and happens if at all mostly in shitty dive clubs.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I have met dancers in N.C. under 21. They can work, but not drink. Probably many clubs just do not want to handle the risk of young dancers placing the club's liquor license in jeopardy. I did meet a 20ish dancer once in a local dive that admitted she started before she was 18. It still happens but I presume is more likely when the stripper is recruited to the club by a friend.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I was in Florida and sat down with an amazingly cute girl that was ultra friendly. I asked if I could buy her a drink. She told the bartender a Red Bull. It was middle of the afternoon and I didn't think much of it. Manager of the club comes by to shake my hand because he recognizes me. Offers me a deal of a new bottle of wine he just got in. I turn to the girl and ask her if she wants some wine. The manager immediately steps into the conversation and says "she can't drink ". This was an "extras" club and that is why I was there. I suddenly became uninterested in this girl.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Hey, Traci Lords got past Penthouse ID checks and was their centerfold in a shoot that happened right before her 15th birthday. (I think it was before she was 15. Might have been right after).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't think we should be posting anything at all about the un*er a*e. Use some common sense. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Sure. So much more sensible to post about assassinations and putting your dick in a woman while she's asleep. #potmeetkettle
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    One of these 4 is 15 years old. I saw her birthday post, and I still can't tell/remember which one it is. [view link]
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Not a stretch to imagine her.getting a job in a club if she had ID that would pass muster. (And no, I'm not condoning or promoting her working in a club or having sex for money. All the teenage boys - or girls - in the world can try to see her naked or fuck her for free for the next three years while all the rest of us wait for her to turn 18.)
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Allstars in Detroit was shut down when a 14 year old was discovered dancing there. The owner was jailed. Later that year (2010) the same girl now 15 ws caught an another club. Looks can e deceiving!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion