tuscl

Review editing?

Sorry for any ignorance that I show here, but I made a mistake that i would like to repair. I just posted my first review and made the mistake of not censoring a girl's stage name. I haven't been able to find a way to edit my review. Is there a way to do this? Or is there any way that a moderator can go in and fix it for me? Thank you all you are gentlemen and scholars every one of you

20 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No way for you to edit any thing that you post on here. If it is bad enough you can send a message to Founder asking him to do it. But I read the review and it is OK. You did not incriminate her in any way.

• I_Love_Texas
    7 years ago
    Oh okay awesome thank you for the input! I feel like a community member already
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancer names should be omitted in the context where one gets "more than a dance"
  • I_Love_Texas
    7 years ago
    Okay got it. I'm new to the finer details of the etiquette involved so I very much appreciate all the response. Thanks y'all!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Just use the edit button.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Compare yours to the most recent one someone posted for pandora's in Seattle, and you'll not be feeling so bad. Relax.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL jack- welcome back
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The other thing about stage names is that the same short list of stripper names is recycled. So, anyone who hears great or terrible things about this month's Diamond might be in for a rough time with next month's Diamond or totally missing out when it turns out she's not the same Diamond who had overcounted songs for that one guy who is pissed off on the Internet.

Sometimes there are situations like where even during the same month, the first Diamond showing up on a shift gets to be announced as Diamond and the other has to be Cubic Zirconium.
  • I_Love_Texas
    7 years ago
    Ahh the fucking cubic zirconium. I'm picturing a girl who says "yeah the featured dancers think they're hot shit, but I'm just as good and don't cost nearly as much. You'll never know the difference! But if any of your friends go to the club a lot, don't bring them here. I don't want some hotshot know-it-all coming in here and telling all the men that I'm not what I present myself as!" I think you've created the mythological "perfect analogy"
  • I_Love_Texas
    7 years ago
    And to jackslash, thank you for all your enormous, magnificent, bulbous, thick, pulsating, veiny help! You fucking beautiful smart ass
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Is it a bad thing to call out girls that will give us TUSCLers a good time? Not to say she does extras or anything but that other men will want to watch out for this one girl in order to have a good time.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Is it a bad thing to call out girls that will give us TUSCLers a good time?

One approach to answering this question might be to dial the number 867-5309 in your area code and ask for Jenny. Of course, you might explain that while you saw her number on a wall, you're not like the others before.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    In clearer terms, I think of it as the same as when I am reading reviews for apartment websites. Any review that contains a name makes it seem a bit suspect as to the motivations of why it was posted.

Is the person horrible things about Tina, the apartment manager, because it's her ex-husband and they're going through a bad divorce, is it the leasing associate who she let go for slapping a resident? Does the review say that they love the grounds and the manager Tina and her husband, the maintenance guy Todd are the best!!! Could that maybe have been posted by Tina to look good to her boss after she had a complaint from a resident about not fixing their heaters for a week?

In the strip club context, there is such a minefield of potential downsides that imo, there is no benefit to posting stage names. It has been discussed here before, and it's not getting you TUSCL cred to mention stage names. It will just make us sad to know that you thought Diamond was great, only to have her glance up at us and go back to messing with her phone for the next hour.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    That Pandoras review is from a first time reviewer. My guess is, like Hi Liter in Phx, it’s from a disgruntled employee trying to even the score.
  • xpando
    7 years ago
    You remembered her name?
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    You cannot edit or change your review - but can use the comment button to add, clarify or correct what's written in the review.

Appreciate naming the notable dancers and any Rip Off Bitches (ROBs).

You may want to comment on the dancer count working that night . - 93?
  • I_Love_Texas
    7 years ago
    Alright great thanks again to all for the input! I'm glad to get some clarification on all this stuff. And as far as the number of dancers working that night, that's just what the girl at the front told us. It was something in the low 90's. It sounded rather high to me but from what I saw there must have been at least 40. Surprising to say the least.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Asked and answered!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    roger,

Wouldn't work in his case. Can't edit out the name! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion