Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just some pretty women if you like that sort of thing. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Meh

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very nice. I enjoy Philippine girls, and I’ve dated a few Phillipine civilian girls.

In my area, there is a decent size Phillipine community in Jersey City. There are some beautiful girls there, and it was a pleasure dating a few of them.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

#1. Is she 21 or is she 12 ? I would be too scared of going to jail to do her.

#7 and #8. Those I LIKE >>>>>>>>>>

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

I love all-American girls with curves, so this didn't do a damn thing for me, personally.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

All dance-worthy, imo.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

At my own risk I looked....actually expected them all to be trannies as a punch line.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Kim Chiu is about as close to my ATF that I've seen. Thanks!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Cool link. Beautiful successful women.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

All yours...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I dated a Filipina girl for about a year. She was 5'2" with beautifully large natural breasts. 2nd best bed partner ever. It was strictly a FWB thing as I was married and it ended when she decided to go husband hunting.

She refused to use any BC with guys so for her sex wasn't quite satisfying, but since I was snipped she could really go wild with no worries...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I like that sort of thing...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement