Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Way off topic: Fried pickle.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Went out for a prime rib dinner tonight with my daughter. She suggested the fried pickle for an appetizer. I was skeptical but really enjoyed it. Any other fans?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

NO

I HATE pickles. If a pickle even touches food I intend to eat, game over.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

A local bbq joint makes some killer fried pickle chips. I may have to stop by there for lunch now that you have me thinking about it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

down on my 'to do' list.

way down.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

Love them!

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

What strip club has the best fried pickles?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Even better: fried jalapeno slices. Mmmmmm

S
Supremeruler
•

Tried it for the first time a few weeks ago. Not bad.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'm a fan. Good stuff.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Never tried them. It sounds tasty.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I like them when done as slices with horseradish dipping sauce. Never tried a fried whole pickle.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Love them.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

North Carolina is a major pickle producing state. You can get them as battered chips or spears at most barbecue places. They can be somewhat seasonal though... Not always on the menu in strip clubs.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"North Carolina is a major pickle producing state."

Huh. The things you learn on a strip club forum.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I love pickles, especially the sour or spicy ones. Lol. Hell, when I have a jar of some sort of kosher/sour/spicy pickles in my fridge, I'll sometimes just pour a shot glass of the pickle juice and drink a shot or two... sooo good.

So yes, I enjoy fried pickles if done properly. Also, FRIED GREEN TOMATOES. So fucking good, learned how to make them when I was a kid. Such a yummy fried snack.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement