tuscl

PL'ing it on New Years Day.

onechange
Florida
Monday, January 1, 2018 10:42 AM
So rather than deal with the evening insanity I decided today would be fun to go. My local club opens at 1pm. I figure that all of the drunk idiots will be home, meaning more ladies to pick from. Plus less management to interfere.

6 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Great idea! If I could get away today to club I would. Slower pace, and easier to get what’s yours.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was thinking something similar to taxi_driver. I was thinking that most dancers may be burned out from either working the NYE crowd - or from partying hard from NYE. Let us know how things go.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    What makes you think the girls didn't all get plastered too and want to take the night off?
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Really boring Monday... I gave a local club a chance, they had about 5 dancers - two of them monopolized by a regular, and one who would not take the hint from my body language and short answers, that I preferred to be left alone. Bought only two drinks, tipped the persistent dancer $10 since she did give me a back rub and wasted an hour trying to talk me up.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Went to Follies from 4-6pm. Customers outnumbered dancers 8 to 1, maybe 10 to 1. There were some hot girls there, and we did manage to find one to play with for a while. Saw another favorite but her VIP waiting list must have been 10 guys long. So, SB and I just headed to the hotel.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yeah follies was a big sausage fest. Damn near empty early(by follies standards) with plenty of hoes. then pl's started piling in and not many more dancers till about 5 or 6 like joc said. About a 10 to 1 ratio. I left about then as i had my fill, and seating was getting hard to find and the couches were full.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion