Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PL'ing it on New Years Day.

onechange

Florida

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So rather than deal with the evening insanity I decided today would be fun to go. My local club opens at 1pm. I figure that all of the drunk idiots will be home, meaning more ladies to pick from. Plus less management to interfere.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Great idea! If I could get away today to club I would. Slower pace, and easier to get what’s yours.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was thinking something similar to taxi_driver. I was thinking that most dancers may be burned out from either working the NYE crowd - or from partying hard from NYE.

Let us know how things go.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

What makes you think the girls didn't all get plastered too and want to take the night off?

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Really boring Monday... I gave a local club a chance, they had about 5 dancers - two of them monopolized by a regular, and one who would not take the hint from my body language and short answers, that I preferred to be left alone. Bought only two drinks, tipped the persistent dancer $10 since she did give me a back rub and wasted an hour trying to talk me up.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Went to Follies from 4-6pm. Customers outnumbered dancers 8 to 1, maybe 10 to 1. There were some hot girls there, and we did manage to find one to play with for a while. Saw another favorite but her VIP waiting list must have been 10 guys long.

So, SB and I just headed to the hotel.

S
Supremeruler
•

Yeah follies was a big sausage fest. Damn near empty early(by follies standards) with plenty of hoes. then pl's started piling in and not many more dancers till about 5 or 6 like joc said. About a 10 to 1 ratio. I left about then as i had my fill, and seating was getting hard to find and the couches were full.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement