tuscl

Trolls you’d like to see gone?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
There are several quality trolls that consistently add value to the discussion board. Tittyfags, VMs, SJG, and Dr Phils. I’m hoping a couple of the troll accounts would consolidate down to one or two accounts, so their material doesn’t get too watered down. I’ve seen my fair share of flash in the pans in 2017, and frankly the quality has been tanking.

Time to step up your game and increase that ignore list for 2018! Mack truck sucks and is full of shit. He’s on my #1 list of trolls to be gone. Next is a long line of losers i think come in for a tie for #2. You guys lack game in the troll industry!!

15 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think the main culprit is Juice who seems to have lost most of his interest in trolling. Now the ones he produce all are one note and only use grossness as their trolling strategy: I'm thinking of MackTruck and LittleDickSammy. IMO, the lamest, least energy and least effective trolling out there is the one whose only schtick is grossness.

Juice had some decent trolls in past. I can respect his desire to move on though, and doubt anyone will step in to take his place. It just maybe that TUSCL best days as a troll haven are behind it.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I think I hate LittleDickSammy’s avatar worse than his actual posting. Faggy ass Bigfoot is what he looks like.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think Meat was talking about vincemichels (no 'a') which some of the best satire around!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG adds nothing.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well I used to think @SJG was at least protective of children, but now we see him stick up for the pedophile @vincemichaels. So, yeah. Zero redeeming traits.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I'm gonna dump a load in your basement meat
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Who is vincemichels and lloydschonne? Those two are funny.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ +100
  • ime
    7 years ago
    san_jose_guy needs to get the fuck out of here, that faggot.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Why were you sitting on my lap bouncing up and down Meat?
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    I think you enjoyed it more than me
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hey now! Everyone loves a pony ride! ;P
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lmfao!

Is it gay to miss SJGay and not SJGuy? Glad to see brother foghorn back in the mix today.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’d never call such a lovely lady a ‘troll,’ but I miss Mamisan. :(
  • txtittyfag12
    7 years ago
    Dougster and txtittyfag must go, all they do is waste space with nonsense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion