tuscl

Another one bites ...

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
... the SS hook - and why ROBs will always exist since there are newbie/don't-know-any-better custies walking thru the SC doors every night.

From a recent review of Synn COI:

"... Had not ventured out of Orange County for strip clubs, but on the recommendation of a buddy-- he said I was missing out by not checking out the COI strip clubs. Went on a Thursday and cover was $20. After paying the cover and moving past the curtain into the club we were immediately tag teamed by two girls. We made it over to the bar and the bartender asked if we would like to buy the ladies any drinks. We declined but ordered drinks for ourselves. This was a recurring theme through the night, the drink hustle. Every lap dance or moment when a stripper approached, the cocktail servers would soon follow with the "do you want to buy the lady a drink" spiel.

The club itself was dimly lit with a large main stage. I noticed alot of the girls were on their phones snapchatting or taking selfies in a "reserved" booth just off the stage. It almost seemed like they were waiting for guys to approach them or would wait until the obligatory roll call to work the crowds. The crowd itself seemed mixed with shady wannabe gangsters, young and old asian guys, and some randoms.

Most of the music choices were either standard hip hop or latin music. The DJ was a bit annoying as he would cut in the middle of song to flirt over the mic with the dancers on stage.

They did run a lot of 3 for $40 specials and had a special where if you bought $20 wristband, you got 5 extra mins in the VIP free and can call your 3 for $40 nude dances whenever you wanted. I did a few 3 for $40s and then decided to do a VIP 25 mins for $105, they had a 30 or 35 min for $155 a well. That fee goes to the house and when they get back in the private rooms (no camera), the negotiation begins. I went to the VIP with a Brazilian girl named Katrina. Huge fake tits, big fat ass, nice thin waist. She was definitely the hottest and fittest girl in the club that night.

She started with a $300 for an uncovered handjob, $400 for a blowjob and $800 for everything. She mentioned 'because you're cute I'll do the BJ for $380 (lol). After some negotiation we settled on a BJ for $300 (covered). She said she normally charges $1000 to fuck. She took care of business and cleaned me up. Right around the time I was finishing the shift manager came over to give the 'you're almost at 15 mins' knock.

I found that the girls here are more forward on what they are willing to do in the VIP rather than the other OC places I've been, but its better to negotiate on the floor before going back to the VIP ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=32083…

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    And it seems he thinks he got a deal by paying $400 total for a CBJ - never-mind that unbeknownst to him I think in this club the dancer keeps a significant portion of the $105 VIP fee.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't know the going rates there. Some places customers are happy to pay $30 for minimal contact dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The chick was obviously a ROB IMO - where the hell is a $300 HJ "the going rate" - especially in that club where they have 3-for-$40 dance specials all the time.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I was just responding to the $400 for a CBJ. I didn't read the OP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ still - any experienced SCer I doubt would part w/ $400 just for a CBJ - IMO that is only something a newb would pay, or someone for whom $$$ is not an issue whatsoever
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    True, but how about clubs that get away with charging high $ for shit mileage?
    Those aren't all newbs. In some cases it is a product of the local market.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ dude - it's the holidays - stop patronizing me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... True, but how about clubs that get away with charging high $ for shit mileage ..."

One thing is a club charging a standard rate of $X for dances or whatever, which is pretty-much non-negotiable - another thing is what a dancer charges for extras which is just b/w the custy and the dancer.

This chick was telling this newb:

* $300 for an uncovered handjob

* $400 for a blowjob (covered)

* $800 for everything although she says she usually charges $1000

Those are ROB #s pretty-much anywhere except perhaps some very-upscale Manhattan clubs - not a club with 3-for-$40 dances
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
    MC and HNY
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I've been there one time and only asked one woman about her prices. It was $100 for a HJ and $150 for a BJ. From what I've heard the price varies depending on how hot the girl thinks she is. Stuff is negotiable of course, but it seems if you want action from the better looking women it costs more. $400 for a BJ is absurd though, but right down the street at Spearmint Rhino COI I hear the going rate for FS with the hottest girls is $600. Maybe this chick dances at both places and brought her price from upscale Spearmint Rhino to the lower scale Synn club.

Anyhow this poor guy learned the hard way. Wasn't the first and for sure won't be the last.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Maybe the guy smelled really bad.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I don't have VIP privileges anymore so I can't read the review. Was it his first review? If so, he's gonna be pissed when he gets his VIP privileges and reads some other reviews and finds he overpaid by 200%.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    This topic justifies the cost of the membership of this site by itself. Learn what the going rate is before you go to the club.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    From the looks of it, his first and only review before this one was November 19th, so his VIP privileges ended December 19th, about a week before this visit. Unfortunate, as he could have saved a lot of money by avoiding this ROB.

Unless of course, he felt it was worth the price. He did say she was the hottest and fittest woman in there.

Still, I think based off the fact that was only his second review that he was a newcomer to the SC scene and got duped into paying some outrageous price. I'm sure he'll read and learn and never make that mistake again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ some guys get defensive when they are called-out for over-paying.

Plus it was a covered BJ - I can see mayyyyyybe a BBBJ from a super-hot chick; mayyyyybe - but to me a covered BJ is basically her sucking the condom not your dick - I don't enjoy covered BJs even if they are free - just so different from the real-thing especially a good BBBJ.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why would a BBBJ from a super-hot chick be better and worth more than one from an average looking stripper?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I mean you are just looking at the top of her head for the most part anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I was kinda thinking the same-thing - but I guess you don't wanna be looking at a chick you would not touch o/w
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    papi i get what you are saying regarding that ROB charging those prices in a 3 for 40 club. the thing is though she started out with those crazy $$$ amounts and that dude didn't try to negotiate down to a relatively reasonable amount. this girl i wouldn't say is a ROB-she did a read on the guy and decided to fish and see what would happen. the result being the easiest mark of the month.
    just last night one of my current faves always charges me $60 for DO. this old guy i haven't seen in a while that i known for a very long timer sees her grinding me against the wall for a dollar and he gets turned on. he takes her to the friction room and she's telling him it's $140 for a handjob. he said hell no and just got 60 bucks worth of dances. she was fishing and he didn't bite.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > She started with a $300 for an uncovered handjob

Ok, I have to ask. Is CHJ even a thing? It sounds like BBBJ OTP
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I got a CHJ once from a virgin with serious issues. Great tits though.

There are dudes who pay for a champagne room to get a hj or LDK all the time.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Jeez. Aint no blowjob worth $400 ever. Let alone with a condom on. What a sap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion