Illinois
Thursday, December 28, 2017 9:21 AM

13 comments

• Harderlap
    7 years ago
    See also: < [view link] >
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nice article for those who are amateurs. I think most of us could provide even better club insights.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Harderlap, thanks for the link to the article you wrote, which I had not seen before. Excellent piece, which covers a lot of things I had to learn the hard way (before I found TUSCL). It should be required reading for newbies.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    "sometimes a truck stop strip club on the way out of town will show you the time of your life" [citation needed]
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Good article! Separating your money and finding one girl are good tips, but the one about the timing is new to me, and I hope to try it out some time. I have a similar theory about the day of the week: I think Thursday nights give you a better dancer-custy ratio, and that the same girls who dance Friday and Saturday nights are likely to be there.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well the main flaw of the article is that they assume $10 dances, which i don't think is the norm at most places and certainly not at high mileage clubs not named Follie's, and even those are just floor dances. If good dances are $20-30, you'll need at least twice as much money. Bringing a girl? That's a stupid way to "save" money if i've heard one... Maybe the fourth way (spending all or the majority of your money on a favorite over splitting it over numerous dancers) was the only one i've been using more recently. The eight way (knowing the club and all relevant intel) should be obvious. Most of the article just sounds like it was written by a SW stripper.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    5-8 pm is the sweet spot? That usually the shift change between dayshift and nightshift which tends to be the slowest (most boring) time and tends to be a waste of time and/or money. It might sound like that's the best time to go to experience both rotations, but it doesn't usually work that way. Most of the good dayshift girls have already made their money and left, and usually only the "bad" nightshift girls that don't want to pay high fees come that early. Again, i really wonder who wrote the article.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs offer much. But if you talk about 'fun', then that suggests escapism, and hence a much deeper problem. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    '4. I Choose You' If you select the girl, that still carries a great deal of weight. '5. Look Em’ In The Eyes' Yes of course, and the best is if that ends up in a front room makeout session, and then further, waking up with her in the morning. '6. Timing Is Everything' Yes, day shift always SJG
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I have too many regulars now, so $200 is stretching it thin. That's plenty if there's just one dancer I'm going to be with but if I have 3 I need upwards of $500. I like to spend time with my girls.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    " I like to spend time with my girls." me too. exactly one week ago today, i went clubbing. i was at the club for about 2 hours. excluding the 15 minutes she was gone sitting with another guy, my CF was with me for the entire time i was there. i did a 15 minute VIP with her which costs $110 bucks and the rest of the time she was sitting in my lap out on the main floor. that's my idea of a great time at the club. and i was lucky in that while i was there, she didn't have multiple other customers to go sit with. including drinks and cover and tipping, i spent a total of about $135 bucks.
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    It’s all about self control. What you need to realize and find is a girl who actually somewhat likes you. This can be obtained through staying at the club for a period of time, and having all the girls come up to you. I usually don’t stay this long, but my experience has been that if I wait for 3 hours, and stay at the club - usually a girl who thinks I’m somewhat cute or attractive comes up. She doesn’t want to rake me over the coals for money. If you aren’t attractive, use your personality. Secondarily, don’t do VIP until you know there’s chemistry. Stick to one girl. Use coupons for admission. Do not sit at the rail, and be PICKY. Make sure she’s a 7+ before you commit to get dances as there are probably other 7+ in the club if your at a major club. No chemistry with the bitch move on. I don’t club unless I have $300-500 in the bankroll because I know with this money - I have a higher probability to get what I want. This game isn’t for broke slobs
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agree, always want a girl that likes you. Still better if you make all the first moves, but need girl who likes you. If girl really doesn't, need to find that out right away. Front room makeout sessions! SJG . Karl Marx [view link] North Korea accidentally hit one of its own cities with a missile, report says: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion