tuscl

Stuck on 7

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Papi mentioned the responsibility of being a level 10 contributor. I've been at 7 for a long time. I don't know why I started this thread.

Feel free to discuss.

8 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Keep up the good work! I am going to be a 10 also
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    ◇{<●《♡>》¡}●▪\[▪¡<}• ¤♤|[•¡¤◇~♤☆《☆¡●《●¡☆¡•◇•[•♤▪¡▪ ●¡●|[\}☆《°■~}•》○¡□}▪¡□[▪¿□♡●♤
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I think I will change user names before then.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    More reviews, articles and discussions. I think what is keeping me stuck on "level 9" is a lack of an article. I think i will write one just to see.

And fuck you jackie.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I was on 7 for seemingly forever, and then I recently noticed that I moved up to 8. The bulk of my contributions come from reviews.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure how the levels are determined. I probably missed the definition of what gets each user to what level.

I’m working hard to move up to 6. Maybe that will be my 2018 goal - to be a level 6 pl!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm a level 7. I figured we were being awarded 1 point for each half inch of dick, and the math seemed to work out

I actually have 3 articles, but only 12 reviews, so maybe I need to push that up? I don't write reviews because I keep going to the same 2 clubs over and over, and it feels like cheating to write reviews of the same 2 clubs ad nauseum, but if people think that that's valuable, I'd be happy to write a review each trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion