tuscl

Could I start stripping? (Imperfect boobs)

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 6:49 PM
Hi, I want to start stripping for a few reasons. Firstly, it's something I have always wanted to give a go. I like to be in the center of attention and do a performance. (Not that I am good) Secondly, by having a stripper experience, I want to gain self-confidence along with the knowledge of how to use my body athletically. (You're right if you are about to say 'stripping isn't the only way to learn all that' but it's just something I feel like to do) Lastly, because it's something I could also earn money in the meantime. I have always had this idea but I did not act on it because I am really worried about my boobs. They are kind of saggy or they are not saggy but they are just placed kind of low. To me, rarely they look okay and most of the times they look yucky. They are pretty big (70E) compared to my height or weight 163/52. I could imagine that's why they are saggy but still. You might find ironic that I want to gain self-confidence by stripping while I have this type of body complex I can understand that. I can post pictures of my boobs to get examined but do anyone know a good way to post a picture anonymously?

57 comments

• Rick999
    7 years ago
    Don't show your face or wear a mask and don't reveal your real name if you want to stay anonymous. I'm sure others will mention a way to post pictures.
  • Neobwh
    7 years ago
    Whaaaaaat!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You can upload pics to [view link] then put the link to the pics here
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    Thanks for your advice Rick999. But that's something I had already in my mind. And I would be extremely careful anyways.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Your welcome.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    So the photos are here. Sorry I took time to chop them and stuff. [view link]
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    70E cup size? They look like C cups. You look nice though; you'd get the attention of guys.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    It's more like 70D/DD actually. I don't know why I wrote E. I haven't been out to lingerie shopping so I kind of forgot my size. Ok. So that's a yes. But like, how my boobs are placed and stuff like that, you don't think people would mind?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^If you let me play wth them I wouldn’t mind.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm not a big tit guy but I've seen many strippers that wished their tits looked as good as yours.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    They look normal to me. Different guys like different types and there will be all types in a strip club for guys to chose from....flat chested, giant sand bags, pancake flat, tubular shaped danglers, high and tight, etc. If you want to dance, you are going to need to get comfortable with many (most) guys rejecting you solely on personal preference. At most clubs, I pass on 4 out of every 5 girls because there are certain "looks" that I go for.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    You obviously haven't seen many of the girls that work in these places. Your boobs are in the top quartile of all strippers IMO.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    They look good. I do like a wide variety though. The worst kind of tits are the ones that stay covered up with a bra. Some clubs do seem to hire girls with a certain look so I have no idea of your local competition. Many clubs in my area have a variety of different looking girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They look ok - most dancers are not necessarily models anyway
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Are you Canadian or from a country other than the US? You seem to be using a different measurement system.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    Orangepicture "If you want to dance, you are going to need to get comfortable with many (most) guys rejecting you solely on personal preference. At most clubs, I pass on 4 out of every 5 girls because there are certain "looks" that I go for." Yes that is really true. I should be okay with the idea of being rejected from many people, that's right. But I guess this whole boobs thing is more like an issue within myself before getting into all that. Thanks for your comment
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    hump_my_leg_12346 Thanks for saying that. But even before the idea of starting to dance, I think I always had this insecurity, though.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat thanks. Rick999 Yeah. Maybe I should just go and visit the club to see how it goes. I have no idea of my local competition either, it must be the fastest way to find out. Papi_Chulo Europe
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Many guys actually like natural over implants.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Giving benefit of doubt that this isn't a catfish scenario - congratulations on being the first would-be dancer to post here that actually did so *before* a rising chorus of "show us your tits." For those confused by "70EE" breasts (which may have seemed disappointingly small), the OP is obviously using metric/European measurements. A 70 (cm) EE is closest to our classic 32DD. The height/weight are roughly equal to 5'-4"/114 lbs. So the pics match the stats, and more importantly to Ms. NTMY the stats add up to a quite pleasing figure. Nothing wrong with your breasts, or the rest of what's visible. Depending on the type of club you want to work at and how selective they are, they may want you to tone up a bit, but I'd venture to say the majority of clubs would be happy to hire a gal with your body exactly as-is.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Looks fine to me. Would certainly grab my attention in a club.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    WillMummy Thanks for sharing your opinion & thoughts, I actually had a big laugh, a good one while reading the comment. I appreciate your wit and giving validity to what I said. Reason why I posted pictures before any request is because I was straight up in need of advices and objective opinions to finish this endless questions(?), uncertainity and indecision in me. And I'm kind of starting to think that I could actually be okay with what I've got and give stripping a go. Nothing is catfish, you did not waste any time by writing that comment. It's been heard well. Thanks
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    You're fine, certainly in the upper end, considering that you're all natural....and stay that way.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I agree with everyone else. There is nothing wrong with you're tits. You should be proud of them and trust me guys will want to play with them.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Very nice !
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Not bad at all. Very good.
  • ChromesClassy
    7 years ago
    Hey babe! I'm not reading all the comments. I read most your original post and then looked at your photos. Find a smaller club to get comfortable and audition. Everyone has their type! I have bigger boobs that are saggy, especially for my age(21), but yours sag and still have a good shape, your nipples are still looking forward! Mine look down but I also have large areolas.
  • ChromesClassy
    7 years ago
    I was in your same position mid-November, posted here, and got a million men replying
  • ChromesClassy
    7 years ago
    And the men are right, even with my mild sagging many men prefer mine over the girls who have implants :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Thanks for sharing! I agree -- your tits are definitely top quartile. In many clubs, they would be top 10%. Assuming that your face isn't hideous and you don't stink, I think *lots* of guys would want to get lap dances from you. I certainly would!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You don't have to be perfect to be a stripper nor perfect to be sexy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The prettiest girl in the strio club isn't always the most successful stripper in the strip club
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I guess there are still clubs that have amateur nights. Check in your area to see. I would guess you could go to any club and "audition". Some just have you dance for that manager and some just doing a shift or something. That's better input then from those of us here.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    You got nice tits. If you are working at my local club,I would be spending lot if money on you if you allow touching and squeezing.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    I can't reply to all of the comments as there are a lot, but thanks everyone for telling me what you think. And I can see most of them are positive and approving I am definately more certain now than before the post. ChromesClassy That sounds very interesting. It must have been about a month now that you're dancing. Has it been working out well? (well you sound it did :) ) Thanks for transmitting positive energy and reminding certain things are not the most important thing in this industry. It's really relieving. Papi_Chulo You must be right about that. Many thanks for ur comment MrDeuce I will see if that will actually happen. But I am definately more certian now Thanx Clubber Yeah I checked some clubs around my area, I will visit and see how it goes
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    One thing you’ll need to do is step up your flirting game, from the tone of your posts you might be a little shy, but don’t let that stop you. With guys in strip clubs you need to approach them rather than wait for them to approach you, not always, but if you read some of the threads here you’ll appreciate this point.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive Thanks a lot for making a point about that. It's true and I get what you mean. I am indeed a little shy but I also like to come up and start a conversation with people, so I will utilise this side of my personailty.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Nicetomeetyall your boobs look legit natural and you have nothing to worry about. Your body also looks fine so dont be soo hard on yourself and get out there and dance. You will make $$$. Many guys dont go for the enhanced too-perfect look of implants.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    they sag a LITTLE bit, but its not very noticeable. you look fine to me. and you appear to have 0 or very minimal tattoos, which is a big positive in my opinion
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Yes you could do just fine with your "imperfect boobs" They are real and virtually everyone I know and most of the PL's on this site prefer 'imperfect' real(all real boobs are actually perfect even if they are not the same from side to side) boobs over "perfect" piles of silicone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don’t agree with you about imperfect boobs God made them for us to enjoy and I enjoy them all.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You'll do fine.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    "Clubber Yeah I checked some clubs around my area, I will visit and see how it goes" Well, best of luck to you! You came to the correct spot to get encouragement! :)
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I agree with everything said so far. You look much better than most of the women I see in the club. I've seen photos of women who got breast lifts, reductions, implants, etc. and the "before" photo always looks much better than the "after" photo. One thing that you have to understand about the mentality of most men is that once we decide that we want you, it's a done deal. Nobody's bringing a ruler or a protractor to the club to measure nipple angles.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    On looks alone, you definitely have what it takes. The comments on flirting/selling was right on point. Now the obvious next question... Are you willing to cross the line into providing extras? That could be a big difference in income potential.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    You boobs look great. Don't be so hard on yourself. You will do well as an entertainer. Rake it up!
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    What's funny is, I was looking in my mirror topless waking up this morning. And I already felt more accepting of myself/my boobs. I usually stand around 5-10m everytime in front of it thinking my boobs are weird, looking bad or just being unconfident/uncomfortable at all I can't leave the mirror until I shake off this thought by occupying myself with something else. This morning and even now, I am just not doing that. I can carry onto my life right away, I spend much less time wondering/measuring/juding or like Uprightcitizen said, being hard on myself and my body. I don't feel inferior no more. I feel kind of normal. Like freakin hell, it's a great feeling. Whooa. Thanks . . . Flagooner As you can see from my post above, money isn't my first motivation here. There is a lot of other sides of strip dancing that attracts me. I don't aim to collect too much money generally in life either. And thinking that stripping would be an already extra to my income, I don't see the necessity to go any further. I admit I like to go a little further to see what's out there though, so I might experience other things but those decisions would not be made on earning even more extra. Dancing already seems like a big mission to complete for me. I don't think I will go for more things and other things..
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Glad we could make you feel better about your boobs. If another potential dancer wants boobie opinions, we are the boob experts. :)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I know it's been alluded to before, but where yall think she gone strip? She's definitely not from these parts...
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    You are hotter than a lot of day shift girls. You might struggle with the competition if you try weekend nights at upscale clubs.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Imperfect tits? In my 25 years of clubbing, I've only seen a handful of men with perfect tits, which puts you in the majority.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Your boobs are fine. Get over the idea that you look hotter, or less hot, than the other girls (that’s for civis.. we respect the girls who make money, and handle themselves). Different men like different things. They are the ones who go on ab what most men prefer, but you will see that it’s really just individual preference. You might not be the billboard type, who gets called over to the big spending tables (unless you tip the manager..), but that doesn’t mean you won’t be a welcome addition to the flock, and you will find your own niche. Have a good attitude, wear nice outfits and makeup, smile, and like the job. You’ll do fine.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    have a nice personality and smile. you'll do fine.
  • Nicetomeetyall
    7 years ago
    Bj99 I wouldn't really think I'm better than anyone but neither shouldn't I think I'm worse. I understand. I love meeting people and actually have so much fun talking and making people feel comfortable so I will try this industry. Not based only based on my phisical appearance but with my personality. And I also just want to dance theDirkDiggler One of big city in Europe
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Great! That’s the right attitude to have. ;)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Lol, I like boobs. Yes, I've been drinking to settle my stomach. :) Bumping thread too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Imperfect Boobs. Is that an oxymoron?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion