tuscl

Email

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
How often has a stripper asked for your email address or have you ever asked her for her's? I think 3 times that I can remember. The last one was a couple of days ago when a favorite told me that her cell phone was busted and that she wouldn't have a new one until Christmas.

19 comments

• K
    7 years ago
    Too many to count. It was much more common in the late 90s than it is now.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No, thank God !! And I thank him for his many blessings. This is one of them.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    I have given a dancer one of my emails..... never, EVER my phone number.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Never been asked. Been given emails twice, both times within the last year. I’m given phone numbers all the time.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Once. And.then she never used it. No problem giving out my play phone number.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have an email address to use just for strippers. I set it up because I had to be able to transfer documents with DSes. But I have only been asked for the address one time by a stripper. Her phone was lost or stolen or whatever and had been for a while.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have been given a fair # of ph #s but never asked for my email nor have been given one (also never been asked for, nor received, w.r.t. other social media)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    One former dancer that became a great barmaid providing intel. My CFs and ATF all have or had my phone #.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    There's only been one dancer I can think of in the last few years that preferred email. It was out of the ordinary, but we kept in tocuh.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    That was a lot more common before Facebook. My old favorite Olivia used to send a weekly email telling everyone on her list where she was dancing that week. I suspect if she still stripped, she still would do that. She was one of the few strippers who had her shit together. There were others, but that was the only notable use of email by a stripper.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My observation is that young women are more likely to have their lives organized around cell phones and texting, and not so much to be interested in email, web sites, or message boards. This of course is the opposite of my own preference.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat wants a lapdance from Ron Jeremy
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Not since around 2002 or so. Before then many dancers asked me trade email addresses. Now they all give me their phone numbers for texting.

I wish they would go back to emails. I am a lot more willing to give out my email address to a flakey dancer than my phone number. Dancers seem a lot less willing to spam you with too much email, but won't hesitate to blow up your phone.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It was back around 2002 when my email got hacked. I was typing a message to my CF and the hacker took over control of my computer. He typed "Fuck you" and hit the send button.

As soon as I got over the shock and got my head back together, I changed my pass word and then sent an explanation to my CF.

Back then I didn't even have a cell phone.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Email? A big zero. No dancer has ever asked for email that I can remember.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Email addresses are free. I have one I use for mongering, but I don't often get a request for it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Twice as far as I can remember. Once from a Canadian dancer last year in Windsor and I have no idea now the reason why. Second time was earlier this year and the tall athletic physical trainer big boob dancer had a jealous husband that monitered her phone. Probably a good idea on her part as it was after our intense fuck session. I diddnt follow up in that case as I heard from a good friend dancer that was her last night dancing and she wanted to have a baby and the husband did not. Jealous husband, baby fever, these are not OTC characteristics I am looking for.

• Dolfan
    7 years ago
    One girl gave me a business card with an email address on it once, but I think thats the only time I've been given one and I don't recall ever being asked for mine.

I've been asked for snapchat a handful of times lately, if that counts
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Never
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion