tuscl

If you went to the sc with unlimited funds?

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 6:53 AM
Would you spend it on, A. As many itc extras as possible B. As many lapdances as possible C. Making it rain all night D. Lock down as many dancers at your table as possible E. Invite as many dancers as possible otc, for an orgy(on your unlimited funds) You can only pick one with no combinations. The catch with the orgy is you woke up the next morning with no recollection of what happened and everyone gone and wallet missing.

32 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    F. Find a DS and spend whatever it takes to have her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I would still club solo, maintain my anonymity, use only cash and be there to relax, have fun and maybe have a full service GFE with a sweetie I will never see again ITC or OTC. I do not know how much I would do differently except maybe tip more lavishly. Or maybe get VIP with more than one dancer. I really do not like guys that "make it rain". Orgies at my age are not realistic. Two maybe! but more than that I have actually never had the desire to be involved with more than at any one time.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Easy. E
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I can dream.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    B - get dances from every dancer since I'm into variety
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    B The only reason I wouldn’t pick A is because it would mean my night would end far too quickly
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    B. I wouldn't fuck funky pussy and I want to keep the money at the end of the night.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    A strip club. I realize that wasn't one of your choices, but that's why we have open discussion. Some of those choices do sound like fun, though.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Choice A. While I might only be able to bust twice, I could probably control the pace to keep the hard on going for the entire night between bust #1 and #2.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    A, B, and E. Making it rain is a chump's game. :)
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Lock down one dancer I want and go to town. Basically how I go about it anyway. I don't care about trying a bunch of girls out, since I know precisely what I like.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Exactly the same way I do it now.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    B like Papi... I would like to test all good looking dancers in the club.Its interesting and exciting.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I like JS69’s suggestion. But I’d also need to hire a French model (male) to “steal”her away in about a month when I tire of her.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I'd choose B, but in reality I already feel like I can spend what I want. I also feel free to spend zero. I plan at work and at home and refuse to do it here.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’d spend it all on hard drugs. Definately, hard drugs. And I’d find the strippers Larry was speaking of...
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    B, especially in a place with a lot of dancers.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Definitely B. But what about F for Food? If the girls were hungry, I'd treat them all to whatever food they wanted if the club has a kitchen! (Hey. I'm a sucker for club food. Probably not a good thing, but I've only paid for it once when I was out of town. Guess I haven't learned from that mistake yet.) Endless boobs and burgers sounds wonderful to me.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Out of those choices B.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't know JohnT but I like his system.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    My problem with Chessmaster's question: Unlimited budget, why not change the venue? Why go to just a strip club when you could go to an FKK club in germany and then In club extras are the normal service rendered . So I guess A, but option FKK. I think most guys here stick with the strip club because-- limited time, you gotta work, you have to stay under the radar insofar as the little old lady back at home are concerned. But really, lets think outside the box here and change the rules to the game altogether.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    If I had to choose from those options it would be E. And for the most part I agree with TiredTraveler response. Except I'm not fond of any in the club extras anymore. I'd prefer anything that's probably off limits in the club to be done OTC. Also, I'd try to make it a bucket list to visit every single SC in the U.S. I read of a middle aged man who was already a millionaire due to the construction company he owned. He tried his luck at the lottery once buying 100 $1 tickets and won one of the big ones like the Powerball or Mega Millions. He like us enjoyed SCing but ended up getting robbed for like three separate times at the club for amounts of $25k, $50k, and some other crazy amount to be carrying in your car. Anyway, the SCing as portrayed by the news wasn't so bad, but due to his windfall of cash his granddaughter's boyfriend died, his granddaughter died, and his daughter died. And the guy admits he wish he would have never won. Anyway, to keep it light, yes unlimited SCing money would be quite nice.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    quality over quantity. F. Find a DS and spend whatever it takes to have her.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    B
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I remember a dancer at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus tell e about a club regular that won $400 million in the lottery and when he came into the club he did and spent just like he did before he won the money. I guess that I would choose E since I've pretty much done the others except rain making.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I'd choose B. I was in the SC a couple of months ago getting $10 lapdances in the general population area. For the fun of it I told her to keep going as long as she could. By the 4th dance she was exhausted and needed a break. THANK YOU. NEXT!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ haha that’s cute
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    If it wasnt my $$$ and i had to burn it I would lock up the best VIP with some Loius XIII and Dom. Do a pre-interview in a booth and cycle passing girls in VIP and go with option B. Option A is just gonna happen with some girls if I was gonna ball it up like that. Not like I would say no
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'd do most all of them. The word would be out that I show up at the start of the shift, and the girl I pick leaves with me, and I keep her as long as I want, maybe till next morning. Then the next day I pick another one. Try to do most all of them. Do them onsite if I don't want to take them home with me. Then start over again and give them seconds and thirds. SJG
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    My immediate reaction was to say all of the above, but if you're forbidding that, I'll settle for "A."
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Why does there have to be a catch for option E but not the others?
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Option A. Although A implies B since to find the right A's I usually end up trying a lot B's, many of whom don't work out. Since I would have limited funds, I would be far more willing to try a lot of B's from all the dancers who appeal to me to find that a good A's, and maybe if I am really lucky that one Unicorn A. The friendly horny perfect ten nympho with the most amazing skills you can ever imagine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion