tuscl

Surprised dancer asked me

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
The other day during casual chat a dancer asked me 'Do you smoke weed' I was shocked to hear that. Is it normal they ask this ? Did any of you encounter this?

39 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I hear it all of the time at Follies.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In my experience - a significant percentage of dancers smoke weed. It’s not a big deal to ask a customer this question.

If she asked you if you want to smoke crack - or shoot heroin - with her - that would be strange...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Only all the time. Why would you be "shocked"?!?!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Completely, utterly unsurprising.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yes it happens. A lot of strippers smoke weed. And every time I get high with one ITC it is good times.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have great weed so I have been asked to breathe on them before so they can smell it.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Ask them how much they smoke... Can be a half ounce a week. They are high all the time
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I think you're a troll.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers smokes a strain that smells so good. I love the earthy scents in the air around her as she gets close to me. Yum...
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat "I hear it all of the time at Follies."

That's cause she's hoping you're about to fire up a blunt right then and let her take a couple hits.

It's only after trying weed OTC that I've come to realize that my low tolerance for it has actually led to a 2nd hand high in Follies on several occasions.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Isn't smoking weed illegal?
    I don't smoke. Till now no dancer asked this question . She is the first one to ask. I told her no and asked where is it available. She answered laughingly its available everywhere.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Why that question? They can ask other questions? But they didn't. That would be another thread.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    I second Ishmael's thought. or "I told her no and asked where is it available" a cop.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    LOL@eyeofodin
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    Darkblue, I don't drink or do drugs, but I could walk into any club in the country and within 15 minutes have a pretty good idea of who is on and who is dealing without having to ask. I must just be more aware or in tune with the seedier side of life than you... spending years working in nightclubs probably helps as well.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Eyeofodin is correct! That question is a definite cop question! If you want to sound “hip” - you should ask “Where can I score some dope?”
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Oh man,
    I think I am making a huge mistake. Looks like I am asking the dancers straight forward questions that may be the reason they ain't giving me mileage..for example
    1 -
    Me-How much you charge for night
    Dancer-You can't ask that and looked around.
    2 -
    Me- You didn't allow me to suck yr tits
    Dancer- No. I would be in trouble.
    3 -
    In VIP room she covers her nips.

Does she think I am a cop?? I also dress up professional.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Does your dress up wardrobe consist of dark blue collared shirts and pants - and a badge?
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Yes cashman
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Maybe that could raise suspicion. Some clubs are a bit more aware of the possible presence of LE.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lots of dancers and lots of young people smoke weed. I do not. And generally I do not go along with the thought processes you find in those who do.

SJG

There is one guy who would always play it differently:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJEkl5G…

More:
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Nobody is this naive unless they just got out of the monestary. I call your bluff!

Oh, SJG some mind altering drugs would likely do you some good.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I suspect that Uprightcitizen is an example of the kinds of thinking you find among drug users, always seeking to escape from their own experience.

SJG

There is one guy who would always play it differently:

More:
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The idea cops would run an undercover operation in a strip club to get weed sellers is beyond idiotic. Now that its winter I will vape instead of smoke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Drugs are ubiquitous in the strip-club world (many dancers dance to support their habit and a certain amount date drug-dealers) - drug use is def common among dancers and also among many custies - plus weed is pretty mainstream these days and legal in certain states.

I don't get asked often but every now and then I'll get asked straight-up or asked "do you like to party?" which I assume means do I do/enjoy drugs.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Where can I score some dope?”

Lol! That sounds like something a cop would say!
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Thank you to all those who honestly responded. I usually don't talk much with dancers.Just take lap dances with diff girls and move on.But I recently started buying drinks to dancers and chatting with them. So I don't know what do they talk. Sometimes I feel like they are dumb. This dancer never ask me anything..Just smiles and puts her hands on my shoulder and hugs. She don't watch movies or tv. What topic should I talk? So she talks about smoking , weed and her main job.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Chessmaster - exactly! It was a joke...
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Lurker_x,
    She told me she takes 4 blunts a day.I don't know mouch is it in ounces.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I think I am making a huge mistake. Looks like I am asking the dancers straight forward questions ..."

I don't engage dancers in convo much, but when I do I try to keep it simple and talk about clubs and dancing or just simple generic stuff they can handle - usually if I try to ask too philosophical or too heavy a question I usually regret it, they either have some wacky opinions, or get defensive if you don't think like they do or agree w/ their view-points; or they just have no clue about the topic - I also try not to ask anything too personal about them.

Strip clubs are bizarro-world, not the real-world; it's often counter-productive to use real-world logic in them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ i.e. it's often counter-productive to be too-direct in-strip-clubs/with-strippers unless it's about pricing/negotiating
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    This has to be a troll post. Dancers and weed go together like ice cream and hot fudge.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Especially in the states where it's been legalized (or at least decriminalized), I'd guess a minimum of 3/4 of dancers are heavily into littering and...
    Littering and...
    Littering and...
    Smokin' the reefer!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    A lot of dancers self-medicate to get through a day of doing what they do for a living. I let them be, but I REALLY prefer they did not do it in my presence.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    It's illegal in Maryland and Virginia
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    @cashman Lol. makes sense now.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    @SJG

Ok I will take the bait...

Not a drug user and in fact I avoid even the most common of over the counter drugs. Generally use natural herbs and healthy living. Stating that I have tried weed a couple of times again after hooking up with a very cute civilian divorce and that was just for sex (which made the experience quite intense). But that was just for her those few times. Just being honest if you know what thats like.

My life is actually quite good other then the reasons I have stated why I club and decided to pay for $$$. My wife (who I still care for and her me) has problems confronting her physical issues but she gives me a long leash in my personal life. This keeps us together but we have lost the physical bond of sex some time ago. Its not ideal but then again nothing in life is and its just a matter of finding my own path through it.

I am on this site for insight into strip clubs, reviews on clubs and general clubbing advice. Maybe even get a few laughs and a few friends. Its been very useful to me and I hope others learn from my experiences at clubs too.

You on the other hand are here to whine about your life and try to get affirmation of your flawed beliefs. You have zero reviews and berate most of the posters that enjoy strip clubs. Your bizarre threads demonstrate non-sequitur conclusions and relate to your own avoidance on confronting life. You clog the message boards with garbage posts and do your best to convince anyone who will listen you are some kind of enlightened savant but failing even the most cursory Subject Matter Expert scrutiny. In other words "You are compltely and totally full of shit Lloyd" and the fact I just wasted 10 minutes responding to you is 10 minutes of life wasted.

Mack Truck needs to make a visit to your basement
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will dump a load in your basement sjg... stop your nonsense
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will shit on your head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion