tuscl

When will you know it’s time to hang it up?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:36 PM
After reading dirkdigglers discussion, I wondered what indicator you might have in knowing it’s time to hang it up (or to stop clubbing)? I don’t have one yet. I’m thinking I’ll have cash for several more years. I’m hoping my mind will remain intact. I’m also hoping my plumbing will continue to work too. However - if one (or more) of those things begins to fail - I might think it’s time to stop clubbing.

20 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I will quit when I find the perfect unicorn woman or if I dont wake up in the morning.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    By the time you realize its time to quit(for w/e reason) its probably too late.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m thinking more about it - and I’m thinking I might stop when the idea of a hot stripper no longer gets me hard. When that happens - what’s the use in going? I’d be going to spend money - and look at hot girls. But strip clubs without wood don’t work for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I finally get to meet SJG in a strip-club
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well played Papi! You won’t be hanging it up. You might see SJG outside of the club - calling the customers chumps - but I doubt he will ever get in.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So with this thread in mind, do you think the regular patrons of strip clubs, and the dancers, should be considered as a sexual minority? [view link] SJG My Ignore List: DrPhil, DrPhil., IME, Meat72, san_jose_gay, tixtittyfag, JimGassagain, [view link].Ishmael, SirLapdancealot Portal, please save this some place safe in case there are ever any temporary TUSCL outages [view link] King Crimson, live in Japan [view link] Yardbirds [view link]
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Ive quit before. Gave it up a few years, not by intent entirely. Probably will take a few more breaks throughout the coming years. Feeling like one now, just not worth the while currently. Getting boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Tied to the stock market? Do you see this as a glorified from of gambling? Do you see your strip club exploits as also something similar to gambling? SJG
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I am at that stage now and have been for some time. It is something beyond my control. Some here know the reason. I left this site in the past. Just got tired of all the BS. Those that haven't been here long, have no idea how it used to be. I came back, but then left again because, as I stated above, reasons beyond my control. I am back at a point I'll try to visit clubs, but really only one and maybe two I will be able to visit. Bottom line as to the question from cash, I've not stopped, but really slowed down. The future, unknown.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well it seems a lot of you are talking about quitting who are older. I, on the other hand am probably younger than most of your children. My main issue is life gets in the way. Too tired at the end of the day, rather spend my funds on something else, and the monatany of clubs. I usually take the winter off (nov through end of March) with maybe only 2 visits at most during those months. That’s a good break, and with the holidays, shitty weather and work, clubbing time is hard to find (those months are the busiest time of the year at work for me). Come late Feb early March I am usually refreshed and ready to go for the clubs, often christening the season with a kick off in Vegas during March Madness. Take a break, it will do you more good than you know.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. When I stop having fun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG said "So with this thread in mind, do you think the regular patrons of strip clubs, and the dancers, should be considered as a sexual minority?" TRANSLATION: "I'm not getting the answers and attention I want on the other thread I started on this topic. Mind if I hijack this thread?"
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ll just wake up one day and have a epiphany.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Larry, I hope so, because you do deserve a better life than what you'll get with the direction you are headed in, following the creeps and perverts on TUSCL. SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I think I’ll quit when I can’t get it up any more. That hasn’t happened yet. But I’m not the sex machine I was at 19.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There’ll be time enough for quitting when I’m dead.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I plan my future a lot less than I used to because I’ve experienced too many of life’s variables. I will probably never actually decide it’s time to be done...I’ll just stop showing up. Good question, Cashman, but I don’t have an answer and I’m not troubled by that.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Sex, or some form of intimacy, is one of life's great pleasures. I love the feel of a woman (as long as it's consensual, of course -- WTF is happening with all these assault and harassment accusations coming out every day!). I plan to continue mongering (strip clubs, massage, maybe even brothels) as long as I'm healthy and physically able. That's because, after my marriage fell apart, I have no desire to get into another relationship and go through that shit again. When my health deteriorates to the point where I can't live by myself, it's time to call it a life and leave this world with my dignity intact.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't know any more than I know how much time I have left.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    gmd, Sort of stole Sam Elliot's line! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion