tuscl

Some guy submitted 3 reviews for a single club visit

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Sneaky way to get more VIP membership time to the site.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=club-reviews…

Dude's name is Conundrum.

13 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    He has almost 30 reviews on this site. I think he has a lot of experience in SC's...... well beyond his reviews.
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    the site will only give you 30 days for every DIFFERENT club.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Looks like he wanted to give detail review but exceeded the size limit.Still he gets only 30 days VIP doesn't matter how many reviews he posts
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Doesn’t that throw off the score tho?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    He didn't exceed any size limit. See Papi-Chulo's reviews.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Kinda, you don't get 4 weeks credit for the same club more than once in a 30 day period. The site tells you this when you go to review the same club. Not sure why he split it up, I guess he thinks it adds to the suspense or something.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    He actually asked how he should review the 3 visirs prior to submitting.

And yes, if you review the same club more than once over a 30 day period, you still only get 4 weeks VIP

• Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    But he reviewed as if it is one day visit.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I didn't even know you got "credit" for multiple reviews (from different clubs) in a 4 week period. So i thought he was "wasting" his reviews by not separating them 4 weeks apart. But i guess if you review 3 clubs in one day, you get 3 months? Learn something new everyday. I wonder if you stack articles, if it does the same thing...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My club reviews are too long already. To break a review into 3 huge chunks - seems a bit verbose.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Perhaps he thinks he gets paid by the word count.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    grade inflation. He might only get 4 weeks VIP credit, but the club gets 3 high ratings factored into their average.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    mjx01 - not true. Founder has some adjustments built into the ratings. Members with a high number of reviews carry more weight than those with just a few. Since he only shows 2 reviews his didn't amount to shit in the ratings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion