tuscl

Hustled Again

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I arrived at the club at 6:45 and sat at a small table beside the stage. An old fav was on stage dancing, and she saw me and came over to talk. She told me how glad she was to see me and asked me to buy her a drink.

As soon as she got off stage she sat down with me and acted very affection. Her shift ended at 7PM, and she asked to borrow $50 to pay the club so she could stay later with me. She said she would take the $50 off our VIP fun. I was hesitant (Never Pay in Advance), but I have known this girl for years and have had her both ITC and OTC. What could go wrong?

Off she goes to pay the club. I watch the 7 o'clock review, where all the dancers go on stage, and wait for Bambi to return. And wait. And wait. About 7:25 I text her:

Me: You still here?
Bambi: They won’t let me work over. What are you doing tonight? Do you maybe want me to come over later?
Me: Come see me. So if you're not working over you don't need the $50 I gave you
Bambi: I tipped the dj and Housemom. Was gonna use it for staying over. I want to come over when you want me to.
Me: Can we talk [I wanted a conversation face to face about what was happening)
Bambi: I'm heading out. Are you gonna b home later?

This made no sense. Bambi lives far from the club and not in the direction of my house. Where was she going rather than staying with me?

Needless to say, Bambi did not come to my house. I'm surprised at how easily she hustled me out of $50.

37 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Put some arsenic in Bambi’s lasagne
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or you could go soup nazi on her ass like in the Seinfeld show and do.a “No lasagna for you”
    ;)
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Dancers will sabotage a long term stream of income just to get a quick buck in the present. Cut all ties with her.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Damn. Now I feel pathetic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Strippers have a particular talent for burning bridges.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow, that was really shitty of her. I’d suggest cutting her off. Lots of girls wouldnt pull something like that.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    So are you going to help out us locals and give specifics as to which club and dancer to avoid this ROB?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think she was headed in the direction of Juices hotel room, since she was more in the mood for chackin wangs instead of lasagna tonight.

Well, I would just discount the $50 off her next VIP session because you know you’re gonna see her again.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Shit. Only $50?

You got off easy...
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Yeah, you got off easy at $50. Last time I got hustled cost me ALOT more. Live and learn
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    She seemed to ask several times to meet up later but you never said, "Okay" as far as what you posted. My ATF will start a text conversation and abruptly end it in the middle so was it one of those?

I used to expect my ATF to keep dates but she'd break about half of them, and half the time never even tell me. That's par for the course with dancers.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Tell me where she lives. I will full up her basement
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I gots your back jack
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "You got off easy..."

From a biological perspective, that's not true.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    What a cunt. What club was this?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d recommend cutting her off. She owes you an explanation - as she pulled a fast one. She seemed to need quick money - and wanted more than just the $50.

It sounds like she had an otc setup already - and you were going to be her second otc of the night. She got your $50 for her payout - and she was off to make more $$$ otc nearby. She then was going to stop over - enjoy some lasagna - and otc...
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Another sucka gets played. Bambi is laughing at you.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I don't care how many times I've seen them or how well i know them, the fact that i do know them means that I can't trust them. They usually won't do anything for me unless they get paid so i won't pay them unless they do something for me. It's that simple.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Honestly jack, in the same situation I probably would have given her the money too, It was only $50 after all and you had history with her.

I sometimes can be convinced to front house fees and early departure fees too for girls who I've had history with (generally $40-50 is my limit) and who say that they'd like to leave the club with me for our normal price. While it works out most of the time, every so often I get burned. C'est la vie. It's a relatively cheap way to learn that a girl who I fucked before has become unreliable and that my spending would be better directed elsewhere.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Usually, the moment when you start to believe you're too smart to be hustled ever again closely precedes the next time you get hustled.

It happens. $50 is a low teaching-moment fee.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^I don't think that any of us are completely hustle-proof. The idea behind having certain rules in place is to ensure that we don't get taken for serious money when our brains are getting soft. But fronting a nominal amount of money to a girl who has performed well in the past is a calculated risk with limited downside.

If a girl who has earned a lot of money from me in the past for good performance wants to con me for a lousy $50, then may she go with God, but she won't be going anywhere with me again. I don't see the teaching moment in that because I will likely do it again - most times without a serious problem.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Sounds at least like miscommunication, as per Rockstar, but quite possibly your gal is burning bridges.

Based on what you shared it seems like she was asking you if she could come over but you wanted to "talk" instead.

You didn't answer her question. I would have said yes I'd like you to come over what time will you be there ? Since you didn't answer she may have assumed that OTC with you was not in the cards that nite and she blew you off figuring that you wouldn't mind giving her $50 for at least offering you OTC - or maybe thinking she would be extra friendly ITC next time she sees you - yes that is stripper logic.

As far as her "heading out" maybe she was going to grab a bite or a drink or maybe had another OTC date. Who knows??

The point is that her question on whether or not to she could "come over" was never answered.

Only the stripper gods know the real answer as to why she went awol, but if she was willing to run a scam on you for $50 I suspect she has other bigger fish to fry and isn't too concerned about riding your bone any time soon. If you do get back on that horse remind her that you will be withholding $50 - if she balks you are definitely being played. cut off all ties immediately if that plays out. Delete her phone # in her presence and forget her name. There are too many others to have fun with who are Just as good as Bambi

Also, As noted previously, IF you only lost $50 to a ROB you got off pretty cheap. Count your blessings
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was trying to somehow give her the benefit of the doubt that is was something non-mischievous on her part - but if for w/e reason things didn't workout (her staying the nightshift), she should have come back and told you and offered to give you the $$$ back, at least communicate with you rather than leave you hanging
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s not even hustle; you got ROBed. I’ve seen girls start doing stuff like this when they start using drugs. They will even steal from, and not repay, other dancers.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ Papi, you can bet if she somehow had to leave and wasn’t able to collect from him, he’d have been getting a text immediately asking when they could work it out.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Stuff happens. If It's been a while since she's been seen there's possibly something going on that's a bigger issue like others have said. Might've been better that she flaked.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    She's a criminal and you're a buffoon if you ever spend another cent on her.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Number one...I'm curious if your Bambi is the Bambi I was looking for months ago from SC....did you find her in MI ?

Number two...your known to fuck strippers weekly for $500...your known to club at the highest scale of Club in Michigan....your known for flying to Europe and doing FKK clubs....so punting off $50 should feel like fifty cents to you....I regularly punt off staxs of $100 likes it's $1....what gives ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Going broke like brother gwaker ?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    jackslash, this is a girl getting to the end of her shift?

Don't want to come in that close to the shift change.

Best to be ready for OTC when you do go in.

She was affectionate? Does that mean a front room makeout session, really opening up to you? If not, then nothing else is even considered.

SJG
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Unless you KNOW you can get repayment later, it is time move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO, when dealing w/ most-dancers, one has to set the bar pretty-low - i.e. I'd give her a chance to make it up to you via a well-discounted VIP (not so much so you can get your $$$ back, but for-her to show that she wants to make it up to you)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's just fifty LMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Dancers at the high end clubs shouldn’t be desperate enough to steal (hustle, but not steal); the premium they demand isn’t just for their looks. It was a ratchet move and it lowers her.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    If she has a good relationship with the house, she shouldn't have to borrow $50 from you. Is she spending her money in the club as she makes it? When I was on the road as a musician the greatest advice that the road manager gave us was to never run a tab in the club where you're performing. It will become a habit and before you know it, you'll be working for free.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Jack, I always get a few free drinks at gigs...the policy is different at different bars. If we're bringing in a big crowd I never pay for drinks, but it it's pretty empty they only comp 1-2 drinks. Not much for a 4 hour set! I never run a tab regardless because I never drink a lot until I'm done, and even then I'm usually tired and just want to go home...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion