Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How the bolt one feel like?

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Usually they are rock hard. Few dancers I felt they are not hard , no uneven muscle inside. Sometime you fell uneven muscle inside. W/o me dancer had round boobs , no uneven muscle and felt natural when she slipped the bra down little bit.When she was on stage, I saw scar below the boobs .How can the doc did so good job?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

Grammar and traditional sentence structure are our friend.

That being said, plenty of terrible boob jobs out there. The smarter dancers realize that a good job costs big bucks, and there are a few reputable plastic surgeons in a few big cities who do work that is practically indistinguishable.

Rocks and lobsided jobs and big scars are sad turn offs.

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

Brazilian add ons are nearly indistinguishable from natural boobs. The doc's in the southern hemisphere are far better than what is available in the states

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

^^^^^I also love the way Japanese boob jobs look. Haven't had the pleasure of feeling them. Just going by what I see from Japanese porn actresses. They look and move a lot more naturally than the rock hard no movement boob jobs I see here.

Knight errant maybe the OP's first language isn't English?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

or buzzed.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

You probably felt the part of the tits that was real which is the case when girls already have big ones.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's been mentioned on here b/f that the newer ones are of a gummy-bear type material that makes them look smooth/not-uneven and kinda hang a bit like a natural boob - they feel kinda spungey (firm but not hard)

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

^^^^^My absolute favorite is what Papi described. I wish they were all like that.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not into fake-boobs and usually a deal-breaker for me - but a while back I got FS from a slender blond (bleached) Cuban at Diamond Dolls Pompano - she was pretty-busty for her slim (~115 lbs) frame but not huge, looked lile Cs - I had my hands on her boobs most of the time she was on me FCG and it took me halfway thru to kinda suspect they may be fake mainly b/c they were a bit too big for her size (which I actually liked) and they just looked and felt too perfect (very firm and naturally full-looking) - I asked her if they were implants and she said yes but I had to ask rather than be able to tell for sure - I was pretty impressed how they looked and felt

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Once again, Diamond Dolls is securely locked into 2nd place for strip clubs I must visit! Papi that sounds like heaven.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'm into the fake boobs that are hard like tomatoes. I don't like the jiggle either.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Sorry for opening the discussion in a hurry. I was typing while driving. So it was androids mistake. Did not do spell check. Is there anyway we can edit or delete discussion title

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I don't like the fact boobs but durning an earlier bout of stripclubbing I got a lapper from a girl with big fake ones.

This was a visit to my friends in the St. Pete area but the actual place is fuzzy in my memory. Long before I found this board and when I was much younger and dumber than I am now. I suppose that is saying something! ;)

Her boobs kind of crinkled when I felt them. Had know idea I could ask for more without getting my ass kicked by the bouncer (in fact, I though touching crinkly boobs was pushing it!) so I didn't ask for more.

I'll just say this: crinkling boobs = not brilliant!

S
Supremeruler
•

Rock hard fake ones dont feel great in comparison but they're still tits.

#faketitsmatter

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

At one time, I considered choosing the gummy bear implant because it looks and feels much more realistic than the other options (as the mongers here have vouched for), but after researching that there's a very rare but worrisome increased incident of lymphoma in patients with the textured implants, I decided to go with something else. There's also a chance that they will rotate if the girl is very physically active - which I am. So that was a no go. But they look amazing on the women that do have them.

No fucks given about other bolt-ons though. To me, a boob is a boob is a boob, and I've seen absolutely amazing and absolutely hideous ones from both real and augmented chests.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m not one to discriminate regarding tits. I enjoy them - and if they are sensitive - it’s even better. I’m not a fan of huge tits that look way out of proportion.

But - I’ve experienced several Brazilians with very well done boob jobs. Some girls recently in this country have impressive jobs - the look is great and the feel is very natural.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement