tuscl

Ages of OTC girls

MrDeuce
Illinois
Friday, December 1, 2017 9:40 PM
How old do your OTC girls tend to be? When I started playing with strippers OTC about two years ago, I settled for a 42-year-old who had a beautiful face, tits and ass, and legs but some belly damage from losing a bunch of weight. In general, they have gotten younger since then:
#1 was 42. In fact, our second date was on her 43rd birthday!
#2 was 38.
#3 was 32.
#4 and #5 are both 26, born within two weeks of each other in 1991.

Unlike JS69, I feel no need to go younger than about 25. I currently have offers from dancers aged 19, about 21, 28, 30, 32, and 42. The one that I'm most interested in, and whom I hope to spend an afternoon with early in the new year, is 32.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Mine have all been in the 20-40 range and I intend to keep it that way.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    21-25 age range.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Mine have always been early to mid 20's. But that's just the way it's happened. If quite happily see an older girl if she met my requirements.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Strippers
    Low 30s
    Low to mid 20s

SBs
    Upper 20s

Despite the 10 year age difference, the behavior of the two strippers was pretty much identical.

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    20-28 ... since I only go to clubs that serve alcohol, and don't even bother to talking to any stripper who won't drink with me, this tends to limit me to 20 and up (sometimes 20-year-olds drink, they just make sure the manager and bartender aren't looking -- there's a clear "just don't let me see you do it" agreement going on). The 28-year-old high end isn't something I imposed, just happens to be the oldest stripper I've been OTC with
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I draw the line at 1/4th of my age.
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Usually in the low to mid 20's. Still seeing a few that i started seeing when they were in the low 20's and are now in the low 30's. Yes they are that good that I have wanted to repeat frequently.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    In their 20s
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Generally 21 to 35. I don't want any girl who is too young to drink. Nor do I like them too close to my own age, so anything in the 40s is generally out. I made one exception once for a girl over 40 who was just stupidly hot, but usually the signs of aging are enough to keep me uninterested.
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    Last one for me 21
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion