tuscl

Telling about wife to dancer

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Is it good if we tell about wife or GF during discussion with dancer? Let say wife or GF doesn't like to do Billy Joel or doesn't allow sucking tits much.If we tell this to dancer,will she take a hint that That's what I am looking for.Will it yield good results?

25 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I would think it could only help get the results you are looking for with the right dancer. What better way to lock in a married guy with $ as a reg by just giving him what he doesnt get at home.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I don't think you need a backstory complete with charts and graphs to ask for what you're seeking. There is such a thing as privacy and TMI. Maybe if you're looking for an uptown girl, that could be a segue, but I don't think they're basing their decisions on your wife's boundaries. Maybe having a wife/gf would ease their fears of you getting too clingy, though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No.

Just say you want a blowjob.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Doing that is just being a little bitch, tell her what you want if she won’t or can’t just move on.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    If you are spilling the beans on your wife, the stripper figures you are telling others about what she does. Hey, I just got an $80 BJ from Bambi !
    I think blabbing secrets about others makes a stripper less receptive.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I agree with Mark94. Just tell her what you are looking for. No need for too much info on what others do or don't do.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Plenty of my customers talk about their relationships. Some even tell me how great their wife is, which is really nice. If you want her to do something tho, I think it’s best to just tell her. It does seem little bitch like to complain that your wife doesn’t allow it, or do stuff.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I dunno, this could be a winning interaction:

"Hiii! How are you??"

"Terrible!!! My wife won't let me fist her and my Massage Envy therapist wants to fist ME!"
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    "Ok baby, just give me $400 on stage and I got you"
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    How about telling the wife how none of your favorite strippers will give you a BJ?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ excellent point. Some may assume someone else is giving you BJs, so she doesn’t need to.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Just about every dude in the club is married or an old divorced dude.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    or the stripper could think... Hey this guy married, spent money, supported, etc.... somebody who would not blow him, I'm gonna see how much I can get
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Youre first mistake was getting married if you cant even get a blowjob.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    ppwh's answers = brilliant!

Seriously though, it seems like being complaining about what your wife or GF will and won't do is a bit passive aggressive. Just ask for a rimjob and move forward from there!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK - some/many dancers may not like that you're married and a cheater, so maybe best not to bring up the wife at all (hear no evil see no evil kinda thing)
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    One of the first & foremost strip club tenets shall be to leave wife and/or gf topics & talk at the door.

Do yourself a favor and keep quiet about that stuff. Won't do you any favors, imo
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    As soon as my ATF knew who I was, she knew I was married. Not an issue.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    ^ yea same hear. Actually most of the dancers like the fact that Im open and honest about my marriage. I dont go on and on about the shit but I do tell them if they ask. If they dont ask then I wont tell.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I wear my wedding ring and will clearly state I'm married and love my wife if the topic ever came up in a strip club, and that is the extent of what I will tell a stripper about her. I don't initiate nor elaborate on discussions about her any more than this.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    is it ok to mention your ex?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When my SB and I are in a SC she's my GF or FWB when the strippers ask. When I'm by myself I tell strippers about my "GF" and that she likes girls, too. Has turned into 1 successful OTC 3 way and a 2nd is in the works.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Doing that can backfire if you bring it up to a judgemental stripper who thinks married people at a titty bar are the lowest of the low. Proceed with caution.
  • stanlee
    7 years ago
    Bj99. You have great tits. That's all
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Rick,

When I met my ATF and we were talking about her choice for her dance music, turned out she knew my son. From there, the rest is history.

Just happy I had not lied to her about anything up to that point. I am sure that helped establish the bond between us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion