tuscl

How about that Matt Lauer

Thursday, November 30, 2017 10:37 AM
Why can't he just pay for it like the rest of us PL's. He makes crap loads more money than nay of us. I have never understood the appeal of rape or coercion. Having a door close push button door that locks on the inside commercial building violates all kinds of fire laws so there is no way NBC bosses did not condone it. Have you noticed that virtually all the pervs outed this time around are in politics, in entertainment or media. All the lawsuits about this behavior in business and made companies police their own houses for fear of lawsuits and regulators stepping in. I guess when you can control the laws and news you figure you do not have to have manners. If I did what any of these assholes did I would be out of a job and or in jail.

26 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    The worst offenders are rich, powerful and famous. They think they are above the law and above common decency and morality. They are disgusting pigs, whether Matt Lauer or Harvey Weinstein or Roy Moore or Donald Trump.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Thats because he is too awesome to pay girls to fk him. Hell, they should pay him! Hubris, arrogance, unwise use of power...No doubt he had many attracted to his status as a wealthy, attractive, public figure. These characteristics women value in general in a succesful male. But the ones who do not, well thats not not good enough for him. They all should take care of Matt's meat!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's about the power, not the sex.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I agree with all of that, except the part about paying for it, which might not be a good option for a celebrity, as I wrote yesterday in another thread. If anyone ever found out that certain celebs were paying for sex or visiting a strip club, it might damage their PG-rated image or ruin their marriages. Of course nothing ruins a squeaky clean image quite like a private sex dungeon, so it seems like there are no easy answers. Not that I feel sorry for any of them. Here's one thing I do know: you cannot reform biology. Men do these things because this is what men do. Period. It's just the way it is. So either we're going to have to start discouraging women from even leaving the house alone, ala Saudi Arabia; or we're going to have to turn the clock back on this 45 year old social experiment in "gender sensitivity" and just teach women to accept that men behave this way; or we're going to have to pretend that this isn't happening; or perhaps organizations will begin to promote ONLY women to supervisory roles, or perhaps hire nothing but women to begin with (not very likely). Because I don't think men are ever going to stop being men.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    its not perveted to like women, minorities have always been stereotyped to have creepy behavior, cat calling (blacks), rapey (mexicans), undesirable (asians), ect...it's now whites being treated as minorities. How many injustices/lynchings occurred when white women accused men of color of raping them after they regret having consensual sex. All these women being victims is BS, liking women is not perverted, they are in an industry that promotes sex. stop giving women a free pass, they specialize in romance and seduction
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Men without power and money do this all the time. The ones with power and money are just more emboldened to do it and just get away with it much longer, sometimes never getting caught or in trouble. Heck why do you think so many female teachers are "raping" their male students. It has to have been going on for a long time, just more easy to catch with smart phones and social media.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    How many of these guys are in jail? None...zero..
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jack, if you’re going to include Roy Moore and Donald Trump in the category of deplorables for sexually abusing women, then you've got to include Bill Clinton and Al Franken as well. Powerful men thinking that they can freely abuse women knows no ideological bounds.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I really wonder why none of these women, so called victims, never learned how effective a well placed knee to his balls would be? I can understand some being intimidated but surely at least a couple of them would have made it clear that she wasn't going to put up with it? Hell, one news story I read said Lauer got one woman in his office, came on strong, and she just bent over his desk. He then fucked her so hard and long she passed out and afterward needed to see a nurse. I don't understand how an adult woman in the US would do that and not resist? But then I don't have a locking door and seemingly unlimited power at my office either. It must be about power and control for these sick fuckers (Lauer, Weinstein, etc) because it sure doesn't sound exciting to me. And they must somehow figure out which women will be more passive and less likely to resist? I love loose women with low moral character, but have no desire at all to force myself on a woman. It very well may be biological, but a woman fighting back is too.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Jack indicts Trump for saying,"grab her by the pussy",yet Jack says,"fuck her in the pussy", at least twice a month,typical libtard [view link] far as Roy Moore goes that is a true witch hunt.And last time I looked Moore was up in the polls.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Stories about "The casting couch" have been around since the beginning of motion pictures. Nobody complained before.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not surprised by Matt Lauer - as there have been rumors about him for several years. That Natalie Morales had to leave the Today show because of something involving Lauer. In my opinion - there’s nothing wrong with being a filthy pervert. How someone else has dirty fun is their business. However, when a superior abuses those below, that’s one spot where I draw the line. His bosses definitely knew! It’s only when the advertising money is jeopardized that they decided to fire him.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    As usual, SOME people seem to view this whole thing through an ideological lens. I'm a Republican but I have to admit, the conservatives and GOPers seem to be a bit more partisan on this one. I don't know anyone who says that only Trump and Moore are guilty and everyone else is innocent. But I do know quite a few people who think that Trump and Moore are victims of a witch hunt, but that Clinton, Franken, Conyers, Weinstein, Lauer, et al, somehow deserve to be executed. I'll give credit where it's due, most of the liberal harpies who have been screaming for Trump's head are also screaming for Weinstein's head. I'm not sure what this all means. For the record, yes, I know this behavior is wrong no matter who does it. I just don't like this atmosphere of crisis and hysteria. Come on, it's just a bunch of sick fucks who want to get laid. If you're a girl and a guy touches himself in front of you, try to do this radical new thing called LOOKING AWAY or LEAVING THE ROOM. I know it's a crazy idea, but try it. And if he prevents you from leaving, just tell him that you quit. After all, why would you want to work at a company where a creepy guy is always touching himself in front of you anyway? Or maybe just accept it. Is Louis CK touching himself really such a horrific thing? Really? And how about the next time someone gropes you, just firmly say "no." If he persists, knee him in the balls like @Corvus says. And if he rapes you, go to the police immediately. Case closed. Worry about your fucking career later. Go to the police today. This ain't rocket science folks.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Burl,all the libs mentioned above have admitted guilt.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I find the harassers disgusting--Trump and Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and Bill O'Reilly--without regard to political affiliation. They are creeps who use their power to bully women. They're too ugly and disgusting to find a woman who wants to fuck them. Of course, Trump not only admitted guilt. He bragged about it on the Access Hollywood Tape. [view link] I am far from perfect, and I have made a lot of inappropriate comments over the years, especially on TUSCL. But I have never harassed a woman at work or anywhere else. I have never used a position of authority or threats or violence to make a woman do anything she did not want to do. My conscience in clear in that area at least.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    The standard operating procedure playbook when caught is to fall on your sword, admit everything, get counseling, pray, plead for "help" with your "problem" and then you get to move on after some brief public humiliation. If the accused makes any attempt to deflect criticism or defend himself (Cosby, Roy Moore, Wm. Clinton, et al) it NEVER goes away. Forgiveness is NEVER forthcoming even after some public shaming. Look how long it took for the Duke boys lacrosse team to prove their innocence -- and they were COMPLETELY innocent. 2017 in USA -- guilty upon accusation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think for these guys paying for it does not give them the thrill of the hunt
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    One thing that will come out of this is that only deluded goody goodies egomaniacs who think they will never be caught will run for office now because I would never run for office because some girl may come forward from when we were in 6th grade and claim I pulled her training bra strap and snap it scarring her emotionally for life! Whether you did it or not has become irrelevant and the context is irrelevant. They dump all men in the same bucket! Al Franken, Weinstein, Lauer, Conyers, Cosby and Clintons are tarred with the same brush as anyone who texts a rude message or says something sexual that offends someone. The former actually raped, groped, fondled and physically abused women while the latter never actually touched anyone inappropriately. Did you hear that the female half of the Killary, Bill Clinton team sent a condolence card to Juanita Broaddrick's family saying she was sorry to hear about Ms. Broadderick's upcoming tragic suicide.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @PoolyD, That's a good question. Probably both, I think. Powerful people often specifically set out to acquire power in the first place. And I think you probably have to be a certain kind of asshole to want power over others. Sadly, the majority of people are precisely that kind of asshole. So I would imagine that the kind of asshole who doesn't just fantasize about power but actually goes out and tries to acquire it, wow, that must be quite an asshole.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    Money, power and celebrity seem to deceive a lot of people into thinking/behaving as if they are excused from law, common decency and civility. The streets of hell will be littered with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Heard last night that he lives is a waterfront estate in CT reportedly worth $33-million, damn
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    One theory is that people spend their entire adult life making up for high school. The Matt Lauer’s of the world probably couldn’t get dates when they were dweebs. The need to dominate and abuse women is revenge for their dateless youth.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Lots of net chatter these days saying President Trump said he grabs women by the pussy. Those that say that need to rehear the comment below at the :52 second mark. [view link] There is so much mis-information on the net, one needs to weed through it all to try to find the truth on their own. Many are unwilling to do so, ergo, the mis-information is continually spread instead of the facts. Sad state of affairs in the US.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    [view link] His interview
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    ime, Don't know who produced it, but excellent work!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Matt is probably pissed off now that he isn't the head sexual harasser on NBC news. He'll just drown his sorrows in his millions he has made through the years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion