tuscl

FKKTour.com

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, November 24, 2017 7:09 PM
Was not aware of this - not sure if it's a good-deal or not since I have not read the website but may be worthwhile for FKK newbs - the website was mentioned by TUSCLer "Rod8432" in the TUSCL article [view link] [view link]

9 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    There is no need to spend money on a FKK tour. You don't need to pay someone to show you how to pay prostitutes for sex. Well, most of us don't. Germany and Austria are very safe countries. The typical American strip club visit involves more danger. If you read the TUSCL reviews of the FKK clubs, you will learn everything you need to know. Enough English is spoken by the club employees and the girls that you will be able to communicate. Read Londonguys's reviews. That's what I did. You can also read my adventures in the FKK Goldentime Sauna Club in Vienna. [view link]
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    What does FKK stand for?
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Fuckin' Kock 'n Kunt
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    Freikörperkultur, a German naturist movement (according to Wikipedia). But FKK clubs are a particular sort of brothel. My reviews and others tell you all you need to know. I very much doubt if the tour is worth the money.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a good adventure should I return to Europe.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    Go to Frankfurt, rent a car or get familiar with the transit and enjoy multiple fkks. Love Frankfurt too.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The top FKKs in Germany are widely reviewed and completely safe. There is zero added value to a “tour”.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Some good advice. I might consider doing the FKK thing if I can get a decent enough fare on a flight to Germany. Since flights to SoCal are cheaper, I'm more inclined to do my mongering in Tijuana.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Jackslash nails it. Plus these tour operators get back handers and you go to clubs they choose. I'm going again early next year, all invited, especially lopaw. The girl's are waiting for you lopaw:-).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion