tuscl

Dancer variety in clubs

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Many PLs complain about certain types of dancers being in a club - to me, why have just one type?

For example - many spinner-lovers complain if there are too-many thick girls in a club - but I can't see how thick-girls drive away spinners if spinners have so many fans; i.e I would assume that it's not management that decides not to hire spinners.

Perhaps there may be some "macro" effect "beneath the surface" - but I don't see how hiring a particular type of dancer will drive other dancers away; although that may happen for some non-obvious reason?

37 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I enjoy variety. I have my preferred type, but unless I find a dancer unattractive, I'm willing to try out a dancer if their sales pitch is a good one And I'm in the right mood.

There have been days I have gotten many dances from ladies who are far from my type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    i.e. - it seems as if some PLs blame the thick-girls being in a club for there not being spinners - which I don't necessarily see why the thick-girls would be to blame
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I like spinners up through thicker girls, not quite Papi Chulo mode but a little thicker. I always just figured the clubs had what auditioned or were available.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It seems there are clubs that will not hire thick-girls, but AFAIK I don't think there are clubs that will not hire small-girls/spinners
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Papi, I have a single type of woman I like: beautiful. If I find her attractive that's enough to get started for me.

I certainly have body types I prefer, but that alone doesn't make me want a dance with a girl. So strip clubs are perfect places for me.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Nobody talking about tall girls model types...
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    The fact of the matter is that the club owners can't make the women who don't want to strip be strippers. They have to hire whoever walks through the door. If customers think having so many thick girls scares away the spinners, they not only don't understand the dynamics of the situation, it's also their loss.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I suspect those tubbies may actually be eating the spinners
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately Atlanta does not have as much variety as most clubs in other parts of the country. The heavy black population results in at least half of the clubs being strictly black. I get dances from blacks and have a couple of favorites that are black. If there were more of what I prefer they might get squeezed out.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL @Subra. Literally
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    "The fact of the matter is that the club owners can't make the women who don't want to strip be strippers. They have to hire whoever walks through the door." could not be a truer statement. I was talking to a buddy that runs/hires for a national chain of SC's.... he was saying five to seven years ago they could be selective in who they let dance in the clubs but there has been a shift in the attitude/rational/societal norms of the women auditioning. The non generational (following in Mommy's footsteps), non hard drug user, no kids,etc supply of auditions has for the most part dried up (some but far and few between). His exact wording before elaborating on the topic were,"the cool factor is gone from stripping, pop culture has changed"

The house fees are what cover a fair portion of the overhead (in the larger clubs) and the clubs take what they can get and try to do their best to keep the dealers and pimps from following the new dancers into the club. To the point of bringing in private "drug dogs", locker searches and rotating internal security from club to club. Between all the clubs under their umbrella there are probably 400-500 "contractors" on average and screening and standards are dropping every month.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Follies reviews lately complain about the lack of white girls.

In the last 6 weeks I've been running into several white dancers in other clubs that "used to dance at Follies".

They miss the money they were making there, but apparently not enough to overcome whatever reason it is they are not going back.

One said "I don't mind getting touched during dances. I like it. I wish they would let us do more here. But too many guys there are too rough and expect too much during floor dances, or wanna get rough in VIP."

Another hinted at her reason being the decrease of white customers and especially not liking the increase in Hispanic customers.

Another specifically mentioned not liking being around the Latina dancers.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Joc - 2 white girls got fired recently. One for biting a black customer's finger during an argument. The other for yelling at a bouncer who wouldn't do anything when she complained about a customer pulling out his dick during a table dance.

I suspect that a lot of white girls have been pulled out of the club by sugar daddies and or whales.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hell, if she bit the guy's dick, it would make a bigger statement.. LMAO I like like slim with nice tits, I don't mind most other types except for the older MILF's that should have retired several years back.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Not making money is about the only thing that drives girls away, and management hires anyone who looks like they’ll make some money. If a girl doesn’t have a wife enough appeal, she won’t stick around long.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    “Wide enough”
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If I was a strip club owner, I would have white girls, black girls, Latina girls, Asian girls etc. I would have petite girls, skinny girls, thick girls etc. I would have girls with no tattoos, girls that are tatted up, girls with lots of piercings, girls with no piercings. Girls that are in the 18-21 year old range, girls in their mid 20’s, girls that are over 30.

In other words if you went to my club whatever your preferences are you would likely find it at my club.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ they try, but if the customers don’t support those girls, they quit.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Wow glad you cleared that up Bj99, if all the girls at the club had the appeal of my wife, at this stage, I would give up strip clubbing
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When I first started going to strip clubs I would identify the girl who it looked like I would be able to get along with in an outside relationship. In part it was looks, but it was also a social type. Later I realized that the benefit of strip clubs is in learning to relate to all types, including looks and racial types, but also social types. It isn't necessary to be able to get along with her outside. And it is a show of good will to engage and be generous with all of them.

The best venue for this is always our underground Mexican Bar circuit, as the girls can be extremely forward, going beyond just words, and it shows good will to engage with this and reward them.

Money goes faster in those venues.

SJG

I am convinced that Marx is highly influenced, like no other, by Plato.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdYLRTGm…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I love em all
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The dancer I talked to last night said she wished someone would open a club and just do 30+ yr old dancers. I thought it sounded like a good idea.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    joc13 - Send her to the Clermont Lounge. No dancers there under 30. :)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Papi, Joc and I have heard the same thing. It isn't the thicker girls...it is a change in customer demographic and behavior that has run some of the white spinner girls away from Follies.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Short answer is most old white guys like "spinners". They are appealing to their clientele.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Eyeofodin reports that stripping is no longer "cool". My other readings on the internet suggest to me that the change also indicates it's no longer "wrong" (or, AS wrong as it used to be), in the assumptions many people have in our North American culture. The two ideas are really discussing a similar demographic shift, that strip clubs used to occupy a type of niche that had a small range of advantages and disadvantages, and now they are becoming more broadly based, more mainstream. To me, that means as well they are less titillating, less enjoyable, the women know their "craft" (or care to learn it) much much less, and my money does not gain me as much enjoyment as it used to. In fact, strippers keeping control of their body weight was once something I could assume was their responsibility. Now, with people being politically correct about "everybody" being beautiful (so, if you think so, then you go fuck Rosie O'Donnel or Roseanne Barr and leave Halle Berry and Winona Ryder to me, OK?) strippers are starting to exert their right to obesity. "You have to find me appealing" is the message I read off of women who can't even get INTO their lingerie, much less strip alluringly OUT of it. It's an aggression, a type of confrontational attitude that ruins the evening for me. It's almost as though I'd want to say, "Why did you MAKE me LOOK at you?"

Of course, technically speaking, she didn't, for I COULD have gouged out my own eyes before attending a strip club, but generally it's a fair understanding ...

Maybe the only really fair generalization about the change is, that stripping is actually going further down-market. Amazing. I didn't think there was anywhere lower to go! LOL ...
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster said "Short answer is most old white guys like "spinners". They are appealing to their clientele."

Totally agree. I've noticed this for years. Old white guys tend to have fat wives at home. So they want something different when they come to the club. Or they want to relive their youth.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @eyeofodin,

The economy has also been improving over the last few years. Maybe this is the reason for the changes that your friend is seeing. You can always find meth heads and single moms to dance, but it takes a shitty economy to get "girls next door" to take their clothes off for money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't do psychoanalysis to figure out why, I just know I'm an old white guy and I like spinners. But I also like curves. I don't like obese.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    My fave club has more fatties than spinners but as long as there ARE spinners I'm satisfied. Being in south Texas there's a lot of Latinas, but I just don't tip those I find unappealing. No problem.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I have a type, and really don't stray from it.

All-American girl with long hair and curves. No fatties, ever.

Tats, lots of jewelry and smells great is a bonus.

Really quite basic, but I have my type for sure.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I believe attractive girls can come in any size, shape, or color, but not in any weight. Spinner, swimsuit model, or MILF; I will get dances with any type as long as she shows some personality and enthusiasm. Too many of this new crop will walk up, ask "wanna dance" without introduction or icebreaker, and walk away without goodbye when you say no. None of them are ever hot, if you notice. I would still turn down anyone short of a 10 if that's how she behaved.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "I believe attractive girls can come in any size, shape, or color, but not in any weight."

I doubt you meant to include shape if weight is omitted.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No, shape was mentioned purposefully. Spinners, curvy, a-cups, voluptuous, shorties, statuesque, hourglass, all of those but no fatties. Rubenesque beauty is an oxymoron, imo. Victoria's secret model or no, I would never get a dance from Ashley Graham.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Lack of variety comes from lazy management. Dancers typically compare themselves to the other dancers in the club and determine if they fit in. If a dancer feels like she doesn't fit in (e.g. look and act like the others) she will usually find a different club to work. Also the current dancers will refer their friends who are just like them to come dancer at that club. This how clubs lack variety. In order for club to keep variety the mangers must actively hire different types of girls rather than hiring whoever comes through the door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion