tuscl

Stripper names and club traditions ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been going to this one Club for two decades now and over this span of time I've noticed five names that have been passed down from stripper to stripper...is it a club traditional thing or is it an issue with girls not being creative or is it just a weird mathematics odds phenomenon

9 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe a bloodline succession thing, like Sapphire III and Sapphire IV having an ongoing feud with Diamond VIII and Diamond IX because that bitch Diamond VI stole a whale from Sapphire I.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol

They really should add those numbers to the names

Funny because when a new dancer says her name it gives me an instant flash back of the past three girls lol
  • johnnyboy12
    7 years ago
    Destiny would be one of the names I bet
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Two decades? Either you’re bad at math or you’ve been going to strip clubs since you were 12.

Is that where Lil Fishsticks gets it from? Is this a new thing with middle school kids to go to strip clubs?

If this is true then Juicy you are a trendsetter!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You got that right
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s bc club’s will only let one girl have a name at a time. So many new girls try out and ask for the same names. Once a girl has been gone for a certain period, the next girl who wants the name gets it.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That's lame lol
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Fucking stupid ass millennial. Right shailynn?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion