tuscl

Thanksgiving

I give thanks to Founder who makes it possible for us PL's to gather and discuss items and people of interest here. I give thanks to my parents who made me and to my brother and sister who taught me socialization skills and who let me push them out of bed on vacation trips when we shared a bed to save my parents money at motels. I give thanks to all of you, that's right, all of you. My friends are invaluable, I'm glad I saw Clubber again on my most recent trip to Miami last week. I give thanks to twentyfive for his sage advice and the punch in the gut (NOT !!). I give thanks to Papi for his concerns about me. I give thanks to my ATF, whereever she may be these days for her wit, her beauty and most of all her lap dances on me. I give thanks to the ROB's I've met thru the years, for teaching me the telltale clues on how to fleece us custies.

I give thanks to my Lord and Savior for everything. How about you all, folks ?? What do you give thanks for on this Thanksgiving ??

28 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    I give thanks for my current SB.

I give thanks to Subraman for the tips that helped me find and land her. Plus him and many others for tips on nailing a good OTC stripper for SB and I to share.

I give thanks to Gawker for sharing his story which gave me the spine to end things with previous OTC stripper, thus freeing time and cash to be with current SB.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, figures you'd post your lies here, faggy. My Lord and I have been working friends forever and we laugh at your stupidity, txtittydumbass/Douchester. We are so glad to have a stupid dickbreath like you as an example of what birth defects are. :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I give thanks for all the TUSCL posters and their entertaining stories. I give thanks for all the strippers in Detroit. God bless us every one!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant post jackslash! Crazy stories are why I come here!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I give thanks to the Electoral College.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, let's blame it on the Electoral college.. LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I give Thanksgiving wishes for pretty girls and especially those with daddy issues. ; )
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ :)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I give thanks for single moms everywhere. I’m glad I can help them out with their money issues. ;)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    VinceMichaels is a gay cocksucker!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I give thanks to FutureTrackStar for his advocacy of Bitcoin well ahead of anyone else on here. I also give thanks to TUSCL for being continuing to be a circle jerk which just repeats whatever the financial media message is, which is now that Bitcoin is just a bubble. Once skepticism ends on TUSCL that's when I'll know it's time to get out.

Lol!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful for ED medications. They have added a lot of enjoyment to my life that I otherwise would have missed.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I am thankful for my wife and kids. Also that I am still alive, upright, and in pretty good health. I've done a lot that might seem I've done a lot to prevent that. :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    As for other things, as vm said, this site and the good people (members here, and club employees) I've met over my 40+ years of being Clubber.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I give thanks to fat spoiled wives, who send their husbands to me for some entertainment and attention. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I give thanks to all the strippers that ever gave me a dance, either private or on stage. And a special "thank you and very much appreciated" to those that I LDKed with!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    God bless us. Every one.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Thanks @John! I regret teasing you about being a midlife-crisis victim.

.............NOT!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful for broke college girls. Also for Bernie Sanders defeat and his ludicrous idea of free tuition for college students. Thanking for the new tax bill which will bankrupt grad students.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful that Bernie didn't win also. Now shadowcat and I are old farts, that's for sure, but damn which century was Bernie born in ?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for my health and fitness, as it gives me motivation to set and achieve personal goals. I am thankful for the country that I live in and the various freedoms that us Americans can enjoy. I am especially thankful for those who sacrificed their lives so that our country remains a free society. I am also thankful for strip clubs and the entertainment value they provide. I am especially thankful for Detroit strip clubs as I can have a guaranteed good time at just about any one of them.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful that SJG wasn't born twins!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ He is a twin, his alter ego San Jose Gay stopped posting a year ago. I think SJG killed SJGay out of jealousy.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful I don't have to take a temporary job where I would have to fly to it every week according to the job description. Talk about a long commute.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I’m thankful for a wife who isn’t a bitch I have to lie to. I’m thankful for a mistress who doesn’t ask me to leave her.

I’m thankful for a healthy family who doesn’t fight at Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I'm thankful that I'm not my thoughts, otherwise everyone would know how sick, twisted, and fucked up I really am!

I just use VinceMichels book on how to spread BS throughout the masses and it works to keep people thinking I'm a really good guy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Who thinks you’re a good goy LOL
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^True! They're all outside of tuscl membership.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion