tuscl

Strippers and social media

larryfisherman
California
Are you guys friends or followers of strippers on any of the social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat? Do you see any benefit in doing it?

Facebook is too personal for me, so I have no strippers on there. But I do follow some strippers I know on Instagram and Snapchat. Sometimes it’s just interesting knowing what they do when they are not at the club. Not to mention the fact it’s a lot more likely girls will send you nude pics on Snapchat because the pics disappear after you view it once or twice.

23 comments

• Htxx
    7 years ago
    I do and have about 7 women from the strip club industry on my FB. So far no issues. It's a weird window to look through into their lives and the lives of their co workers. I wonder if they think the same of me and my vanilla life as a dad and business owner. I enjoy it of the 7 women 4 I've met OTC on a routine basis. The other three are itc still. I don't understand the technology but when I get a new girls # my phone starts recommending them and their friends as contacts on FB. Of the 7, 3 reached out to be with "friend" requests. Hell I even hired one (wasn't a stripper) for an office position in my company. I guess we both saw each other as normal people. She's actually worked out real well and having eye candy in my office isn't a bad thing. My fed ex bill has gone way down as customers want to come to my office and pick up docs now instead of getting overnight feliveries. Lol
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I follow a few. No big deal. The InstaModel crowd posts better pictures most of the time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I ONLY have strippers on my facebook, instagram, and snapchat; I'm not big on social media, otherwise. Among strippers:

Facebook: is usually for friends and family. As a result, there is often a carefully constructed facade of happy, clean living, good judgement, family orientation, taking steps to improve her life, and even Godliness (strippers love #blessed). Among the most interesting things about facebook is, intermingled with her family and civilian friends, will be her bff stripper friends... find one stripper's facebook, and generally you now know all of her in-club clique's facebooks; and if she has either the dj or the club manager on her facebook, now you have the entire club. For me, this is the main thing facebook is good for, doing research on your potential OTC, not for hot pics or the like.

Instagram: for friends only, heavy on the partying. The facade built around Instagram is different from Facebook -- it will be more constructed around what awesome food she eats, how she's always having an amazing time partying and going on vacations, and how fantastic things are going with her BF. None of these things are true, but that's the impression you'll get. You'll also see pics of her and her friends in bikinis and hot party dresses. Somewhat interesting for hot pics.

Snapchat: by far the best social media to have your stripper on. The mistaken impression that the videos posted there are temporary, means snapchat will have the raciest content. The ease of use of snapchat means that, in her more impulsive moments, and poor judgement moments, it's where the raciest spur-of-the-moment content ends up, especially when she's drunk. The mistaken impression of the transitive nature of pics and vids on snapchat, also means that if your relationship with her involves pic and vid exchange, you'll get by far the raciest private pics and vids through this medium. #1 social media to share with strippers.

The other advantage of social media is, most strippers lose their phone, break their phone, and/or change their number often, but they seem to always find a way to keep up with their social media. You can direct message her there, those times when she's incommunicado.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Being a fairly asocial person, I have avoided social media from the beginning. However, earlier this year I created a fake Facebook account, with mostly bogus biographical information, just for the purpose of friending strippers I know and for research on strippers and strip clubs. This has succeeded beyond my wildest expectations! I've gone from 0 to dozens of "friends", all of whom are either strippers or SC employees (bartenders, waitresses, bouncers, and DJs) and I do get great insight on a daily basis into the lives and mindsets of strippers.

It is quite true that if you're FB friends with a SC bartender, bouncer, DJ, or waitress, you've hit the goldmine -- they lead to *lots* of other strippers, not only at their club but at other clubs in the same area. It's reached the point that my default way to communicate with several strippers, either to find out when they're working or to arrange OTC, is FB Messenger rather than texting.

More recently I created a fake Instagram account, where I follow, and am followed by, many of the same strippers who are my FB friends. The next step is a Snapchat account, for the reasons cited by Subraman.

I never thought I would have so much fun on social media!

• ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I only do Facebook I guess because maybe I'm old LOL and I have about 15 strippers on there some I've requested some have requested me yes I think it's a benefit sometimes
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I have a buddy who has been a high school teacher for several years. He uses a bogus FB account to stay in touch with his students so when they graduate, he has either hooked up outside school grounds, and even in one instance a graduate came back to visit him in his classroom during his prep hour so he could bang her. He admitted to saying g he had to try to keep her quiet from mom's if too loud during sex, and after in order to keep the relationship discreet.

Now is that predatory behavior? They're consenting adults above the legal age of 18, and there is no longer a student teacher relationship. Hmmmmm....
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Sorry that should have read "kept her quiet from moaning too loud".
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    2 Hours Ago
    "I ONLY have strippers on my facebook, instagram, and snapchat; I'm not big on social media, otherwise. Among strippers:"

and if you want to find out how they really feel about their lives go to their Twitter Account.

Personally I've never understood the fascination with twitter but you get the real dirt there.....they talk to themselves and many of them for some reason either can't or won't understand what they put out there in social media can be seen by everyone.

And not that I haven't said this a time or two before but Subraman is spot on with Instagram and Snapchat.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Subra what do you mean the mistaken impression that Snapchat videos are temporary? They disappear after 24 hours if you post it as a story. If you send a pic or video to someone, they can look at it twice and then it disappears.

Snapchatting has become the new form of texting for strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, if you like a girl, of course you'll want to be able to stay in contact with her.

If she gives you her social media address, or enough that you can find it, do so.

But I would think you want to use telephone / text, and email.

If you have a public persona web site of your own, you can tell her about that.

But I would not think you would use social media as your main contact vehicle for these girls.

Best to just talk with them in your own bed, during the in-between times.

SJG

Pink Floyd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfRWTg61…
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The only social media I use is TUSCL. Telephone works fine for my family & friends.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Facebook-I was a very early adopter and used it for about 10 years before deleting all of my friends and family. I still have my page but it has absolutely no information on it.

Instagram-I follow many strippers (more than 100 local to Seattle and Portland). I don't follow anyone who I haven't met or don't have a reasonable chance of interacting with in real life.

Snapchat-I have it but don't use it as I'm not a selfie fanatic so I haven't really been able to catch the bug.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    SJG I do have their phone numbers. The social media shows you what they’re doing in their lives outside the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well if you mean that you want to spy on them. Okay. But I would not ever let on that you are looking at their sites.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of social media, especially facebook. And as I'm sure you can tell, I do not use it.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Spy on them SJG?? What?
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I've been Facebook friends with a few strippers, but one thing I've learned is that a certain amount of interaction is tolerated but there is a line that can't be crossed without offending/annoying your dream girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, that's what they open the door to when they use social media.

I certainly don't use it.

SJG
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    My CF is not on any social media sites.
    I used to be on FB, but deleted my account earlier this year.
    I almost never used it anyway.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @sal69

Uninstall the FB app from your phone. Only use it through a browser. The "recommended" thing works by FB slurping out your contact list, most people have their number attached to their FB. I never gave FB my number and never will. You can do the "recommended" thing manually by just putting the girls number in the search box and see if her profile comes up. 99% of people forget to lock down the FB privacy settings so they can be found by email or number. Note, many strippers use google voice or change their number 3 times a year since they give out their number "too much" so FB may not know their current number, or their current number is a fresh burner associated with a random other account.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I had a couple on Facebook previously, but as they gave up on stripping, they did away with being Facebook friends.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yeah I think that’s pretty common DandyDan.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    When a fave at a club finally told me her FB name, I was able to deduce her real FB identity quickly, read the time line of her bouts of depression, arguments and return-to-love with her boyfriend. Also research her arrest history for drug possession and find the mugshots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion