tuscl

Seattle LD’s club Red extras??

Been seeing the super hot redhead at darlings and understand all her rules for pvt dances. Question for those that have seen her or danced with her, does she do extras or otc or Itc? I don’t want to be rude by asking and ruining a good thing but i got some vibes off her last time. Any experiences you can share? Message privately to keep things anonymous.

21 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    She's blowing me right now. Not bad for $50.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    Quite the feat @jackslash since I’m looking at her right now from afar in a bar.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    1 review...might be difficult to get some intel until you've contributed a little more. I've heard vice is becoming more active around the Seattle area lately, so be careful PL's.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    I did a review to get access to other reviews. Yes I’m new to the board but have been an active regular at several places around Seattle. Go to the lfp deja vu or lds and ask about “the 3 piece suit” and generally they know who i am. Names Ian if that helps. Not vice, just found a board with like minded peeps and a community i didn’t know about until recently.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    lesson #1, just because a dancer offers extras, itc or otc to one guy doesn't mean she will offer them to you. you're gonna have to learn how to communicate with dancers. simply asking isn't being rude. they get asked every day.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    To alleviate some fears. At deja vu lip location I’ve known the manager there for years, met Ariel when she just started, Penelope, Logan, and a few others that all were regulars when i would stop in. Usually mon-wed. I also know Bo and car**^ who worked Sunday through tuesdays. Also old school dancer Tiger who doesn’t work there anymore was a friend of mine.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    Again more of asking about a particular dancer so i don’t get my head caved in rather than how to go about asking for things. Not a newbie for clubs. Newbie on this board yes. And if i need to drop some stories or reviews i can totally do that. There. was Amsterdam, Kiev, Russia, Germany etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This is a national board; chances of there being someone on the discussion board that is from Seattle, and goes to that *particular* club enough to know which dancer you are talking about, are slim.

The simplest way to get the info you want is to ask her - strip-clubs are a sex-business no-matter how some may want to portray it - i.e. these girls get asked for sex all the time; nothing wrong w/ asking tactfully - 99% of the time the worst you'll get is "no I don't do that", but the dancer will usually not bat an eyelash b/c they understand men in the club will get horny and want sex and they are asked often - you will not "offend her"; she'll gladly continue to take your $$$ if you are doing dances w/ her.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    Again if people have particular experiences with said dancer or even the club I’m open to just private messages. The ones I’ve had have been helpful to a point. I’m more than happy to share my 10+ years experience around the world for clubs etc. thank you all for the responses and glad to have found this place (recommended by a dancer no less) to share stories and have discussions with like minded individuals. Happy hunting.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Is she still working? I do remember her. Very interesting girl.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    Thanks all, I’ll just wing it and use my experience from other places to figure it out. I know new to board and all that. I’ll try and just share some of my experiences from the last 8 or so years first and get to know people on here. (Yes she still works there for now). Again thank you for all the messages and conversations. Hope for many more in the future!!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Getting advice here is easy. Getting good advice is another matter. There's a lot of guys on here who are just pulling shit out of their ass.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    Noticed yes. But some conversations have been very pleasant.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Diamond, leave the red head alone. She's just popular with the guys because they think she's cute and her eye contact.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was getting a dance from a relatively new dancer the other night. She knew very little English. I asked her if she was “smooth shaven” - she had no idea what that meant. But she understood - “nice tits” - and she knew “Do you do OTC?” She doesn’t do OTC yet - and it didn’t stop her from showing me that she was smooth under her g-string.

Just ask. It’s probably not the first time she’s been asked today - or yesterday. Mongers are going to ask - and dancers should have an answer ready for that question.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    I’m polite to a fault which is why i was asking for experiences or advice on this particular girl. I hate being an ass and generally have found that looking nice ( dressed way up - hey they dress down for us. The least we can do is be well groomed for them) being nice but firm and having manners gets you a long way. I’ve had plenty of otc and Itc before from various places around the world. But any information is helpful especially when you like someone and don’t want to offen them or upset them by saying the wrong thing. And if one is trying to be a regular for someone i always make sure that I’m not completely viewed as a bank account. I know that’s part of the deal since we are paying for the attention, but it makes thing so much easier when they genuinely like you. Again thank you all for the tips, info, and generally warm welcome to the forums. Anytime you’re in Seattle feel free to pm me and I’ll show you around and introduce you to some dancers that I’m friends with. ( not from lds)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Being a nice guy in a strip club is like being a nice guy in prison, i.e. you will often get taken advantage of.

It's business - in a strip-club you will usually get what you want by paying, not b/c you are a nice-guy - you are treating strip-clubs w/ a civilian mindset as you would treat a civilian girl and it's not the same-thing - thinking "you will offend her" or "you want her to like you" is usually what inexperienced SCers think and what often gets them in trouble - it's about the $$$; it's not about you - they *pretend* to like you and you pretend to believe them and just enjoy it for what it is - you are only as good as your $$$ not your "niceness".

These girls are manipulators and will often use the "you're such a nice-guy" hustle to manipulate you into not expecting much but still paying well b/c "you don't wanna offend her or her think you are not a nice guy".

Chivalry will usually get you pennies on your dollar and low ROI - don't treat these chicks as you would a chick you are trying to court b/c they are not interested in being courted and just interested in getting-paid - not saying to be an a-hole, just that a strip-club visit should be about you as the paying custy; not about her and all that she wants and you're biggest motivation should not be making her like you b/c she doesn't, she just likes your $$$ so might as well get a fair return on your $$$ vs paying her and not wanting to "insult her".
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers are salespeople - when you go buy a car are you preoccupied w/ "not offending" the salesperson by stating what you want and how much you are willing to pay; and are you preoccupied w/ the salesperson thinking you're a nice guy? Same pretty-much applies to strip-clubs - it's business not a dating site.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    When I was at Little Darlings in Seattle a little while back, didn't see a redhead. Was there in the middle of a twerking contest and one of the dancers decided to try and make me her cheering section. I left without getting any dances.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    I’ve found being “nice” gets me a lot of perks. Free dances, Itc drinks, hang out with staff after close, invited to parties etc. each their own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ apparently it hasn't gotten you laid, that's my point, you are not getting what you want by being passive - nice guys finish last, she's fucking somebody else while she thinks you're nice - it's not being nice vs an ahole, it's being assertive over passive - worrying about what a stripper may think b/c you ask her for sex is being passive - one will often not get very far with women by being passive - a strip club is a sexual/promiscuous environment so less reason to be sexually passive.

If you think your way is the way to go and you are getting the results you want, then have at it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion