tuscl

Best stripclub name

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, November 12, 2017 9:06 AM
What is the best name of a strip club that you’ve been to? Did it live up to its name? I’ve got a few that come to mind. I’ve been to a club called Paradise in the Los Angeles Area. I’ve certainly felt like I was in Paradise leaving that club more than a few times lol. I’ve been to a club in LA called 4 Play. The club is a little foreplay, 100% tease, no extras. There’s a club I’ve been to in LA called plan B lol. It’s a lame low mileage club.

30 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    "Chix on Dix" on Dix Ave. In Detroit was probably my favorite name. Sadly it has been long closed.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    There was also a Champagne street somewhere nearby which reminds me of an old joke..."I knew a girl who lived on Champagne and Dix, she used to go down on Dix for groceries" badum tish
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I’ve mentioned this in another post: Caligula Orgy-a-Go-Go Club in Pattaya Beach, Thailand, can’t be beat as far club names go. Wasn’t the best club I’ve ever been to, but that name still stands out after 30 years.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    If you had a gay club or traveling male group (like Chippendale's or Thunder From Down Under), you probably couldn't do better that The Swinging Dicks and have everyone named after some variation of Richard.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    There was another club I went to called Bare ‘N Legal lol. Decent club. @uprightcitizen- was that a tranny club? Lol
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Wisconsin, I lived near a club called Cruisin' Chubby's. This club is located in Wisconsin Dells to be specific. As for the club living up to its name, it certainly did not. There were no chubby girls working there. This club regularly featured a lineup of fit, attractive dancers that I would rate 7's and up.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    The strip club I've been to that best lived up to its name is Club O in Harvey. In 20-some afternoon visits over the years, I almost experienced the "O", usually for about $60-80 in total spending (i.e. 2-3 lappers plus beers and stage tips).
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Ft Lauderdale early 90s had a full nude place called the Pink Pussycat. Great name, ands the place that started me on this path.
  • osogrande
    7 years ago
    For me, Chix on Dix (located on Detroit's Dix Avenue) was the best name, by far. Sadly, the club was "rescued" by Jon Taffer's Bar Rescue show, changed its name, and closed soon after. High on the list of best names for imaginary clubs is the Eager Beaver, from Carl Hiassen's novel, "Striptease."
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I misread it, I thought uprightcitizen said chix with dix, that’s why I thought tranny club lol. But yeah Chix on Dix is a great name.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The Bearded Clam in So Cal closed a long time ago.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I agree that "Chix on Dix" had the best name in the Detroit area. Did it live up to its name? Only if it had been called "Hogs on Logs."
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    Captain Cream in Orange County. I think it changed its name and then vanished circa 2014 or so (I was there in '09 for the last time). Gals there were consistent 8+ and above, and some were very friendly, even if they did mostly lame air dances (mid-90s) and no extras (everything was out in the open).
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Used to be a place in Minneapolis in the '90s called "Buns & Roses." It's now a Rick's franchise.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there, but in Portland they had 'Pitiful Princess'. Never heard a name like that before. To me it connotes broken hearted girls. They give all they've got, but they get labled as 'bad girls'. The club was of course a dive. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Whores R Us.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Would have to nominate Mons Venus and Tropical Lei. Remember an old club called Club Pussycat and the "cat" on the neon sign blinked on and off. And I think "Jack in the Box" is wasted on a hamburger chain.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Topic covered many times in the past. mine has never changed, "Organ Grinder", but that was a bit of a rarity so many years ago. I think it was the first club I visited, and a few reincarnations since then.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Jeezus Larry really?!?! I hope you are trolling me cause thats kinda fked up...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think there was a club in NJ named The Navel Base. I never went there - but it seemed creative. One that I found a bit creepy was Franks Chicken House. It was a juice bar - all nude - had features - and it had Chicken!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Would it be in bad taste to open an extras club called Trumps? The slogan could be “It’s OK to grab our dancers by the pussy!” I guess I’d need to clear that with the dancers first?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Cash - There already is a club named Trumpps in Detroit. [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    How’s business at Trumpps nowadays?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks @shadowcat! Looks like a classy place! Good food and hot dancers too. Hopefully they don’t steal my advertising line - lol!
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    There was a place in Eugene OR called The Office. "Don't wait up for me dear I'll be at the office until late again tonight."
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's Medford OR but there are 3 others using that name
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I recall driving by a we club in a backroads town down south in the late 80's early 90's with some very unoriginal names.There was several called Foxy Ladies, and quite a few with the owners name such as "Ernie's Topless Bar."
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi, Let me know if you think I an correct, but the "Organ Grinder" I mentioned above, I think that building became "The Office" at one time.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    My personal favorite club name for a club I went to was the Bear Chest Lounge in Beloit, Wisconsin. Fortunately, none of the dancers had a chest like a bear, but they were bare, at least. The best name I have gone to which is still open is the High Heel Saloon in Somonauk, Illinois, and yes, they were wearing high heels when I was there, which was last week.
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    Used to be a club in on Eight mile in Detroit Detroit called the Booby Trap. As far as I know this was the first club opened by the current owner of Penthouse and Flight Club in Detroit. Before it was called the Booby Trap a previous owner had his car booby trapped in the parking lot and lost both his legs around 2:AM. I lived close by. The explosion woke me up and I remember 4 or 5 guys standing around a red car looking inside at something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion