tuscl

Earned my Mobile ATM star

Lurker_X
North Carolina
Thursday, November 9, 2017 3:35 AM
So it finally happened - a stripper in my phone texted me and asked if I could Western Union some money. Of course thanks to Tuscl I knew not to fall for any large sums. So asked what it was for, she said diapers and baby wipes.
I figure OK if this is legit and it is not money to go up her nose, I can be charitable. I asked her to meet me at Walmart so I could verify the purchase. Hey, what else better do I have to do at 5AM? Lol
So I meet her and her driver at the store and we buy the items. Diapers should be free through W. I. C. but whatever, maybe she never applied... Anyway for 40 bucks I got to hang with a stripper in street clothes and listen to her laments, and appreciate the stability of my own life and income.

23 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Her driver = her boyfriend or pimp

$40 you paid for diapers = $40 she can spend on drugs instead

I am not criticizing. I have bought strippers all kinds of crap like this.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    $40? Sounds like a CBJ to me.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Also, he HAND-delivered the money, if you gentlemen catch my drift.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The dancers who have my number know better than to try this with me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Ditto on what Gamma number said.
    Let her earn it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's a slippery slope, often times it starts small and next thing you know they are asking for the whole rent $$$ b/c after all you wouldn't want her and her baby homeless would you.

Most ot us like to help people, the problem with helping many a strippers is:

1) you can't really help them, no matter how much $$$ you throw at the problem they are often in the same predicament, so one ie not really fixing anything

2) they lie - you will never be sure if her requests are legit or her wanting $$$ to party, get a new handbag, or take her BF to a nice dinner for his birtday
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Yeah I presume she was simultaneously texting other more gullible PLs to send cash to cover other things. I mainly agreed for my own amusement, and some small chance she will treat me well if I cross paths in the club again. At least it is a step above giving money to a panhandler in the roadway median.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Guys, it's no different than tipping her on-stage: you don't get a CBJ for a stage tip, do you? It's $40. I mean if it were 400 or 4,000, that would be something else.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > At least it is a step above giving money to a panhandler in the roadway median.

In what sense?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    1. When I read the headline, my immediate thought was that you'd gotten ass-to-mouth in a car. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved you meant automatic teller machine.

2. Tough crowd, man! $40 is chump change for most of us, so if it works out for you, great. Like many of the guys above, I might have handled it differently -- even though $40 isn't a ton of money, I'm still not particularly inclined to give away money for free to strippers, "her driver" = "her boyfriend" and I'm not at all interested in any interaction there, and damn, at 5am I'm not about to do anything other than concentrate on softening my morning wood so I can go pee, much less check up on my stripper to see what she's spending her money on :) But again, if this was a mistake, it's a relatively cheap one on your part.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    My CF told me she needed $30 before leaving. I said, sure, let's go. I gave her the $30 bucks after 2 dances, a $10 tip. She was appreciative too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if she returned the diapers and wipes for a cash refund.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Subra is right, it strikes me as funny as a stripper asked for $40 and everyone on here is going batsht crazy. You know how many times I’ve blown way more than $40 on shit I can’t even remember?

The main issue would be the inconvenience of the drive to Walmart. As long as this isn’t a weekly habit for the OP small things like this could create some good will with the stripper which may pay off down the road.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    The most I ever bought outside the club (drinks inside) for a dancer was a box of band-aides. She (my ATF) had blisters so left the club, bought some and brought them back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For me it's not the $40 - it's the setting of a precedent and the escalation after that where every time she needs or wants $$$ she'll go to old-reliable
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    A stripper once texted me and asked if I could pick up some mouthwash, condoms, baby wipes, and a cup of coffee and bring them to the club. And I did it. I'm a sucke...er, I mean, team player. We all need to pitch in to keep these girls happy and they'll continue keeping us happy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm a cheap bastard, to me it's about both the precedent and the $40.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s all good with the way you handled things. Who knows what she did with the shit you bought. You took the extra step to actually verify your money was being spent on what she said it would be.

Funny that her bf drove her there. Maybe her license is suspended? I’d expect her bf to be fast asleep at 5am.

It’s $40 so it’s no loss. Maybe the precedent isn’t good - but it’s not as if you wired the money to her - and never found what it went to.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    $4-40-400-4000 it doesn't matter. Also at 5am?? WTF?? And she has someone with her you've never laid eyes on?
    You're lucky you're still with us and not the subject of a far grimmer thread. You just took your life into your own hands in a huge way, and for what? The HOPE of "better" treatment somewhere down the road with a Bitch you may never see again? Aren't you paying her for this ITC anyway?
    Don't let it happen again son...
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @ Burlington. Good one.

I Wish a Bitch would... try my phone with that? I'd use every single condom on her. She can use the wipes and mouthwash when I'm done.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @lick-that,

I really was a total bitch for that girl. It was pathetic. Basically followed her around like a whipped little puppy. She was a total extras slob, too, but I really liked her nonetheless. Come to think of it, her being a total slut was one of the reasons why I liked her. I think she moved to Vegas, got married, and had a kid a few years ago. Probably doesn't give me or any of the other PLs from her past a second thought nowadays.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Burl
    I hear you. We've all been there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion