Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Foreplay - Yes/No ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I actually asked this b/f but can't remember for sure.

I love mostly-everything about a woman all the way from her lips down to her legs and i love to enjoy a woman's body and lips for a good-while prior to intercourse.

How about you PLs? Do you enjoy long-lasting foreplay; just enough; or do you wanna put the hotdog in the bun ASAP?

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Foreplay and that aspect of enjoying her body is why I like OTC strippers instead of escorts. As I have gotten older that experience has gained almost as much importance as the sex.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Definitely want and appreciate foreplay.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Yes foreplay is awesome. No hotdog required ;)

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Foreplay is wonderful! Gotta have it. Foreplay in a strip club is some of the best.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

GFE or pizza and poker.

Profile picture for groundball
groundball
•

Foreplay. Don't know why, but if I skip it, I don't have as good a time.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Hell to the yes for foreplay

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Yeah as sad as this sounds, I can't don't the deed without foreplay. I need at LEAST five to ten minutes of caressing her body, kissing her lips and other places, and holding her close. That shit gets me hard as a rock and ready to go. And I LOVE the signs that she's ready also.

I've only had those types of experiences with civilian women though. No OTC sessions under my belt yet.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The DS used to engage in lengthy foreplay with me that was extremely erotic. She'd dance, strip half way, let me watch her topless but refuse to let me touch, give my dick a deep 30 second kiss and then make me wait, shower with me before sex, tell me stories about sex with other guys, tell me stories about shit that happened itc, kiss deeply for long periods,

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

and tons of other stuff leading up to wonderful fucking and sucking in a variety of positions.

So yeah, I really like foreplay.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Count me in. That is why I require a GFE.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Foreplay of some kind is essential which can include sexy talk, caressing, eye contact, kissing, seductive moves and getting those body signals she is ready to go.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Yes, I love sucking on her breasts!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

absolutely foreplay. butt i'll take the shortcut if it is there.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

like last thursday. omg. wonderful girl. and all spontaneous.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

in fact... the last two thursday nite encounters. wonderfill! ;)

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Sometimes I love foreplay more than the actual sex.

It frustrates me when a guy just wants to stuff himself in me right off the bat with no attempt to get me aroused first.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang girl... i love chemistry. especially mutual.

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

I absolutely love foreplay. It can be as good or better than the actual act at times.

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

Sex without foreplay feels like masturbation. Only less efficient. IMO foreplay is more fun than sex, and if there were no such thing as foreplay I wouldn't have sex all that often. This is probably why I like SCs so much: the whole strip club experience is basically an extended foreplay session with multiple women.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Depends on the girl and my mood, but I'm all for it more often than not.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

hell yes on foreplay

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

I do consider myself an "extras" seeker anyway. I am at the club for the foreplay ("dancing" is a euphamistic term). When I find girls willing to get into it with me, those become my go-to's.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Meant to type do not consider myself an extras seeker

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Foreplay is excellent. It increases my desire for the girl considerably. It’s very arousing when I know the girl is getting worked up too.

It’s not a revelation - but when the girl is highly aroused (by the foreplay) the payoff can be mind blowing sex.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Foreplay is how you build intimate rapport and get your girl softened up.

SJG

Republicans suddenly fear disastrous 2018 msn.com

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yep. There's a local dancer who excels at this. She has me hard without ever even touching me. Haven't had that happen since the ATF.

She appreciates reciprocation as well.

I'll get blow jobs without foreplay, but not full sex.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement