tuscl

Thank you Founder for the Ignore function

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Title says it all, it makes sure I log in every time lol

11 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    My ignore list loooooong and getting longer every day. Life is too short to suffer fools.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have a very short ignore list. There are very few trolls on this site that annoy me enough to actually use the ignore function.

When it comes to trolls, I find it to be more effective to just not respond to them. Of course, the ignore function does make doing just that a lot easier.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Same as s275ironman for me. Only have 2 people on ignore and the site is fine.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I ignore myself.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I thought about putting Trucidos on ignore, but since he does not like SJG either, he met my minimum requirement to stay off the list...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ the only person who likes SJG on here is Larry Fishsticks.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Who in the fuck, besides fishsticks, actually likes SJG? I mean seriously? With the repetitive front room make out bullshit? Pump load after load in her fake ass fantasy bullshit? Then on top of that one track mind or it's wrong bullshit??!! Who in the actual fuck could side with shitty ass 'logic' like his????
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    One thing I've found interesting since I started to post is the number of threads people start that focus on how good the ignore button is or who you are ignoring.

My perspective on ignore is that it is a tool to get rid of people that just plain bore or annoy you. But something I've noticed is that 1) some people still read people they ignore and 2) some people spend a lot of time telling everybody who they ignore.

So I'll ask two ace TUSCL psychologist questions:

Do you ever read people you have on ignore?
    How important to you is it that posters you have on ignore know you have them on ignore?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    It's not important for me to let anyone know the two folks I have on ignore.

As for the people I ignore, I have no desire to read anything they post, which is why they're on ignore.

An interesting note: I tried putting SJG on ignore for a while. Didn't work out as I would see so many responses to what he was posting that curiously would get the best of me. Ended up talking him off of ignore because of that. With the other two people I have on ignore no one ever responds to anything they say. So it's really like they don't exist.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't have anyone on ignore. But I ignore several nonetheless.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it's too bad that some feel the need to troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion