tuscl

Affluent and/or trendy areas - and hot bitches

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I'm in the Coral Gables area of Miami - kinda an upscale/$$$ area where one sees many big-ole houses and fancy-cars ("oh you fancy huh")..

Had a late-afternoon appt in the area and sitting @ a Starbucks in Miracle Mile waiting for traffic to die-down as I am about 30-minutes from my Cuban-hood (Miracle Mile is a trendy area w/ restaurants, higheend stores, bars, etc) - there are also a fair # of businesses in the immediate area.

In less than an hour I've eye-fucked about 8 different bitches that have walked in and out of the Starbucks that could easily bank at an upscale strip-club - dressed sexy as fuck but classy and they just look high-class, from their outfits, to their hair and make-up (i.e. bitches that put serious $$$ into their appearance) - and this area (Miracle Mile) seems to be overly-abundant w/ young people (20s - 30s).

Have you noticed this b/f at the more upscale areas? Lots of young hot-bitches that look and dress much-better than the avg bimbo?

13 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    I noticed Scottsdale, AZ turn this way around 2003-2004. As far as I could tell before that, it was known more for its older rich people and families. Then, it started developing a reputation for bolt-ons for the young women and "30 year-old millionaire" men after they buddied up with (a series of) cougars.

I had talked to one of those guys before it really became a thing, and he was trying to recruit me. He said you just have to date one of those women and start dropping hints, like how you would really like a Mercedes, and she would just get it for you. He said he would ruthlessly mine their cash until they were broke, and told me about one who ended up like gawker and told him he could have other girlfriends as long as he stayed around. At that point, he dropped her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ damn that's cold - but I doubt most-guys could pull that off or be a low-life enough to do it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo what you snacking/drinking on at Starbucks???
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ had a chicken panini w/ provolone cheese and some other stuff, hit the spot nicely - along w/ a white-mocha latte.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm going to have to start hanging at this Starbucks when I'm in SoFlo. :) I'll even take sloppy seconds after you partake of the sexy bitches.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The hot young bitches are there looking for sugar daddies.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And the young guys follow(whether or not they can afford it who knows) the hot young bitches.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi you should check out the Galleria in Ft Lauderdale and Town Center in Boca it drives me absolutely nuts these hot women walking around looking like they’re in the strip club, some of the hottest ones are wearing the skimpiest outfits you’ve ever seen leaving next to nothing to the imagination.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    In San Antonio I lived in a gated community with its own country club and golf course. The singer George Strait lived in the community (although his house was slightly bigger than mine). The Texas women in the neighborhood dressed very stylishly and were very hot. I loved their southern accents and charm.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi... while dining and drinking at the starbucks... did you have your pinkie finger pointed out?
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    White mocha latte? Chulo, I thought you only preferred dark and full-fat?

In my experience there tend to be concentrations like this in most major metro areas. Moneyed professional men will naturally be more likely to have attractive stay-at-home wives - the ones with no kids have time and resources to focus on "upkeep" and a good percentage of the young moms go out of their way to maintain MILF status (whether for their rich hubbies or to prove to themselves they've still "got it.")

Economics make this demographic highly unlikely to show up at the local club, but there are occasional outliers. And a whole different world of opportunities opens up when one of these deperate housewives decides it's time to spread her proverbial wings - I've known at least a couple that tried dancing during/just after getting divorced, and whether you meet them at the club or elsewhere they can be the wildest, freakiest partners you'll ever come across.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There are a few spots in my area where you can find a good view.

One is in Hoboken - as there are lots of young professionals there - and it’s a great place to walk outdoors. It’s also great to grab a seat and watch the firm young asses and thighs go past.

There is a mall in Short Hills - with many nice stores. The parking lots are filled with high end cars. Inside the girls dress to be seen - and they look great. Maybe not slutty - but still quite sexy. They also have some great new cars on display in the mall - and it’s fun to see the sticker prices of the Bentley’s and other cars that are out of my league.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    It seems that every wealthy area has more women than men. Check the demographics. With poor areas, it's a mixed bag, some have more men, others have more women, but it always seems to work out that rich neighborhoods have a gender imbalance with more chicks than dudes. Various theories, but I think the sugar daddies thing definitely applies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion